It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think that you have the right to know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is for all you survivalists out there.
Let me try to paint a picture for you.

Perhaps as long ago as seventy years TPTB found out about an impending event that was going to end civilization as we know it. Perhaps even the total extinction of the human race.

At the very same time they were also given a way to save a small proportion of the human race, perhaps as much as 5%.

So what do they do? They can only save this 5% and continue the human race with total secrecy including out right murder to protect the secret.

After all if they where to disclose what they know for sure is to come to fruition all would be lost including the 5%. After all who amongst us would carry on as normal in the certain knowledge that we have no future.

Look around you does it look like this is how they have been behaving?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hmmm... where are those 5% at?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Dear snewpers

Man that was quick.

Well my guess is that a lot of them will be in your underground shelters.

However that is not really the point, it doesn’t matter who where or why, because it is quite apparent it will not be us.

What for the purpose of this thread matters is that we continue so they can survive. The only way to achieve this is through total silence on the matter.

Yes or No

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Well i think of it this way... If they knew about something happening 70 years ago... even 50 years ago or less, they could have told the world population, we could then begin to find a way to save the world populace.

Think about it... You tell EVERYONE in the world that for example we are going to get hit by a big mother of a comet and that the world needs to work together to start building underground cities, i gaurentee you will have almost everyone putting in all that they can to help build these underground cities.

The outcome would not only save most of the world population but i believe it would also bring the wrld together and more closer by overcoming the ELE.

Sure there would be some rioting and some who would go crazy but they can be delt with.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 412304

The situation the OP seems to be setting up calls for an endgame that is inevitable, as opposed to something we could all band together and prevent.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 412304

Dear 412304

That is a nice idea and I am sure that is how we would all like to see it go.

However with now around 7 Billion people on this planet that is going to be some city.

It would seam that it is difficult to feed the population as it stands with all the land on earth to achieve this. How do you possible think we could manage to feed even a small % of 7 Billion from underground?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Who, exactly, are "TPTB"? Where do they live? where do they work? How do they choose who to bring into their conspiracies? How do they control the planet and events?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

i'm actually surprised we know anything about the seed vault. that is the smoking gun IMO

since when are governments proactive?

www.regjeringen.no...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well... uhm... I doubt they are in shelters anywhere, unless they will be put there when the time comes. I doubt they are seperated already.

Originally posted by MAC269
What for the purpose of this thread matters is that we continue so they can survive. The only way to achieve this is through total silence on the matter.

We continue so they can survive... 'we' could still be 'them' in this scenario. And if there are underground shelters for an upcoming destructive event I doubt anyone would be in there now. So keeping things quiet wouldn't be to hard of a problem as noone will probably have a complete overview of this project.

edit on 26-5-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Dear Xcathdra

Well kind sir they are the bogeyman they are the alphabet soup of security agencies.

They are all the people who most on here are not.

If only we all knew who they where and where they live I am quite sure we would all manage to have a handful of questions that we you just love to ask them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Dear BadBoYeed

Very good point, I think that they imagined that they would be of so little interest that people would just turn the page.

At least someone around here is getting my point.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Dear snewpers

The guards are there and the infrastructure is in place. As you say there is a good chance that many who will be there when the S**t hits the fan may indeed not know.

Other that know will have been give promise of a place. May be someone will keep the promise, perhaps not.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes. Compartmentalization goes a long way.

Though I would say 5% is a generous number to be 'in the know' about something like this. 5% would create too many leaks.

More like .001 (if that)

Perhaps many are awaiting further instruction.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who decides the certainty of the percentage? Only the mind capable of knowing the outcome for certain would be capable of knowing the certainty of the moral outcome and only if it came to pass, which would make that person right... but still, who is it that knows for certain the absolute fate of everyone?

ask that person... as soon as you figure out who to ask.

There's no point in me or anyone else who doesn't know the absolutes to wonder.

However, we are talking absolutes.... Not "Oh, a comet is going to hit earth and approximately 95% of the population will die more than likely because most will not have the means to help themselves"
I don't care who says that, that leaves a very open ended chance that it might happen a little differently.... if there is a possibility of survival for other people. The question is, how does telling everyone effect the outcome... absolutely?

If Karma is real, then Karma will decide if the decision makers were absolute in their predetermination and had the right to make the decision because if there is any shadow of a doubt that more people could have survived, then blood will be on the hands of the decision makers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Dear ChaosMagician

Blood is always on the hands of the decision makers. That is a given.

The point here being that if they tell then all is lost.

If they keep the secret then there is a chance and it could be real small that enough will survive to continue the human race.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

Indeed. But what I tried to say was that there's only a handfull of people that know the whole deal. And if seperation is not done just yet, there's no need to inform the 5%, the 0.01% or whatever.

Compartmentalization does protect many secrets without actually having to hide them. There are only a handfull of people needed to get this done.

Originally posted by SlackOps

Yes. Compartmentalization goes a long way.

Though I would say 5% is a generous number to be 'in the know' about something like this. 5% would create too many leaks.

More like .001 (if that)

Perhaps many are awaiting further instruction.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

Dear SlackOps

Don’t forget it is 5% too suvive not in the know.

However secrets can be kept remember the Manhattan project. The stacks where nothing like at high.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear ChaosMagician

Blood is always on the hands of the decision makers. That is a given.

The point here being that if they tell then all is lost.

If they keep the secret then there is a chance and it could be real small that enough will survive to continue the human race.

and I am saying that if i don't know for certain that they are right, then who am I or anyone to say what they should do.

and i am also saying that if there is any doubt that the outcome could be better, then their determination is NOT absolute and they have no right to not tell anyone else.

It's the difference between thinking you know and actually knowing.... and without knowing those details, which are immense details... no one can answer this in my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Riiiiiight....

I was agreeing with you.

Just using the OP's number of 5%.

I think we are saying the same thing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Dear ChaosMagician

The point here being they know for certainty that this event will take place. It doesn’t matter how they know, they just know.

They know or at least they can make a good shot at saving perhaps 5% providing the secret is kept.

So to they come forward and lay it on the line like the real nice guys they are. In doing so will finish the human race.

Or do they do there damdest and keep the secret.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join