It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ok, topic introduced, addressed, heard, disproven, topic closed.

How about adding to the 50 so other threads instead of launching thread after thread trying to prove an already defeated, debunked and disproven claim.

edit on 26-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

No one could do as much damage as Obama is doing now, i cant wait until you are forced to retract from your beliefs. Tell me do you have proof that isn't fraudulent that proves he is born in the US?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

No one could do as much damage as Obama is doing now, i cant wait until you are forced to retract from your beliefs. Tell me do you have proof that isn't fraudulent that proves he is born in the US?

Topic introduced, heard, debated, disproven.

The fact remains this is very racially motivated and that is all this stems from, A BLACK MAN IN THE WH!

Y'all tried to cite the lack of a seal on the vault copy for which is not required as the lfbc is the vault copy as the seal sits on the cover. Y'all tried unsucessfully to produce and cite as valid bc's from Indonesia, Kenya and The Ivory Coast but all have been disproven. I'm waiting for the thread : "PROOF : OBAMA'S IRISH BC FOUND"!

43 and his gang of thugs attempted to strip your rights but since a WHITE MAN did it it don't matter, GOP Govenor's across the nation are attempting to strip your rights on the state level but since it is WHITE MEN AND WOMEN it don't matter, coporations and banks are trying to strip ou of your rigts but since they are headed up by WHITE MEN AND WOMEN it don't matter.

Y'all hang on to what people like Trump, Corsi, Bachman, Palin are saying and are like robots in a production line waiting for your "Daily Talking Points" software upgrades to be uploaded.
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I do not accept the PDF file we have been shown. I believe Obama is purposely trying to hide something and it is probably his eligibility to hold that office. I cannot say this for certain or state it as fact though. I am not a document expert. Likewise, neither are Corsi or Trump so

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Like or not, accept it or not, is it real and factual and that is all that matters and really don't care what you, Trump, Crosi, or anyone else thinks for that matter.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Like or not, accept it or not, is it real and factual and that is all that matters and really don't care what you, Trump, Crosi, or anyone else thinks for that matter.

There is no need to come at me like that. Just because I have some questions does not mean you need to attack. All I was even commenting on was the fact that Trump is no more in the know than anyone else so who cares what he or Corsi say about it. And after looking over TrueAmericans many threads on this topic, I am starting to wonder who he is really trying to help.

I have actual concerns about some of the issues surrounding Obama's birth. I am not going to show clips of Obama's grandmother and a bad translator or hold get excited because Jerome said Trump said that...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

This is not an attack but blunt honesty.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think Trump listens to Alex Jones, as SOON AS Alex says "Corsi lured Obama into a trap and got'eem" Trump comes out and says it's fake. Trump will then go on and say I PUSHED THIS THROUGH I DID THIS. Then when it gets found out to be fake he'll say ... NOTHING. Trump is a Dick.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

During their conversation, Trump told Corsi his own computer expert told him at the release that it was a computer-generated document.

Trump thinks it's forged, and has the resources for competent experts. And his experts say it's forged too. I can live with that. At least it's newsworthy, so no shame in reporting it.

Granted I'm not that smart or very astute for that matter but I can read. Anyone notice liberties taken above? The quoted article from highly partisan source (which is unsubstantiated by the way) mentions Trump's "expert" - singular. The thread starter immediately amplified that term to "experts" - plural. And the thread author referred to "experts" again in subsequent reply.

While this may seem like a minor point, it is an exaggeration of fact and mischaracterization of truth. This is like the Children's game Telephone whereby the original story gets distorted with each telling. It is making a mountain from a mole hill as they say and how smears, exaggerations and hearsay fuel myths.

I'll not stoop to name calling or labeling as is often the case here but will stick to pure evidentiary. Next thing you know it will be "teams" or "hundreds" of experts. Before I get flamed please note I am merely pointing out a discrepancy in depiction of fact from thread author. Last cliché: The Devil is in the Details.
edit on 26-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

This is not an attack but blunt honesty.

No, honesty would have been to correct me on something with facts. All you did was come at me in an angry fashion. I thought we were all on the same team. Do you really think I am going to start hearing you out after you come across to me like that? I am just looking for some answers, not enemies. Relax. I am not defending Trump or Corsi.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Donald Trump is a power hungry joke. He is making himself look like such a jealous, bitter man. He needs to drop it now. It's funny because I think he is deluded into thinking all this is going to benefit him in the long run and I can't really see how it will.

He is desperate to be president but he knows everyone thinks he is a joke, so he has to try something to get the peope on side.

Sad bigoted old man.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It simply doesn't matter.

The system is completely and utterly controlled by TPTB.

The two party system is just two cheeks of the same Gluteus Maximus
and those that believe in it can be found right between said cheeks.

Doesn't matter if Obama is legit or not, TPTB will have who they want in
the White House.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This issue is already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join