It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Having a man as powerful as Trump sure that Obama's BC is forged does not help the Obama agenda, or the upcoming election. Not one bit. Not for Obama.

Awww, cry me a river.

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump, who staged a weeks-long public campaign questioning Barack Obama's eligibility to be president during March and April – and rose to the top of the pool of potential candidates for the 2012 GOP nomination then as a result – says he believes the "birth certificate" released by the White House is forged....

Trump said his period of almost-complete silence on the issue following the release by the White House on April 27 of the image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" from the state of Hawaii was not because he was satisfied with the document.

His comments came yesterday in a telephone call to WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi, Ph.D....

"I always said I wanted to know if it was real," Trump told Corsi.

The image has been challenged by a number of experts in the field, and the original, of course, has yet to be seen, much less analyzed.

During their conversation, Trump told Corsi his own computer expert told him at the release that it was a computer-generated document.

www.wnd.com...

Is it possible not to be automatically suspicious of anyone as rich as Trump in this day and age? Dunno. Don't care for the moment. Trump thinks it's forged, and has the resources for competent experts. And his experts say it's forged too. I can live with that. At least it's newsworthy, so no shame in reporting it.

Obama better hope Trump doesn't get overly infatuated with the Obama forgery, and decide he'd like to put a little money into making his conclusion known. You all know the saying.... "Money talks...."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm sure Obama will slip through the cracks as usual. Something like this is bound to be used by his opponents and will most likely take advantage of it in no time. Who knows what kind of distraction there will be when things get heated for his situation.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't think money did much talking in this situation.
I think that Trump was threatened that he would lose everything if he didn't shut up about it all.

This was nothing more than a way to prove that no matter how much money you have or how powerful you think you are or may seem to be to the public, you CAN NOT expose the truth to the masses on the MSM.

It was an attack on truthers, conspiracy theorists, ect. There are many attacks like this going on right now. Just look at all the ridiculous stuff coming out on the MSM.
Its to mix it all up and set aside the nuts. This way the general public will have even MORE confidence in the MSM.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
you know if donald really wanted to make a stink of obama hes got the jack to turn that man into a memory. he could have obama arrested tomorrow and stripped of everything. too bad donalds more worried about his appearance than this country

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The only person this continues to negatively affect is Donald Trump. No one takes this guy seriously at all anymore, if they ever did.

The best was him saying "I could win if I ran for it...but I just won't."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The one thing that makes me really trust Trump in this particular situation is that he is TOTALLY the type who will not take "no" for an answer; if his ego is challenged then IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Just goes to show that that narcissism in small doses (as in number of people) is good for society as a whole

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Yep the Nazi's in the Gov will pull Barry out of danger. They created this entire Birther movement that everyone is falling for. It is a distraction the Nazi's have planned for many decades.

In my opinion Barry looks Asian. Have the Nazi's implanted a Asian guy who can be molded into a half Black, half White human to fool the naive Americans who have no clue of the Evil inside the Gov. Every document found looks doctored because many were created to cause division in the US. His so called relatives look nothing like him. Anyway just my thoughts.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The only person this continues to negatively affect is Donald Trump. No one takes this guy seriously at all anymore, if they ever did.

The best was him saying "I could win if I ran for it...but I just won't."

Oh, that's ok. *sigh* You don't have to bore us with the usual attempts at damage control.

The fact is, having a country full of sheeple brainwashed by the MSM can work just as much against the White House as it can for them- if someone as powerful as Trump decides to wave some big bills around the MSM, there are going to be at least some venturous network affiliates that can use the cash- and a BIG story- all in the same package. Especially if it comes with the backing testimony of genuine experts. And those have already spoken.

So no, your weak attempts to deflect the situation are falling on deaf ears. I know better.

edit on Thu May 26th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's funny how Donald is the only one with the balls to tell it how it is. What does that say about all of you that believe Obamas BC BS.

really everyday he is still in power it becomes more of a joke.

Donald is the man.
edit on 26-5-2011 by MasterAndrew because: Open your eyes, he is fake

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I'll be interested to see whether it's true that Trump now doubts the authenticity of the birth certificate. Prior to this I hadn't heard anything like that. For now, all we have to go on is Jerome Corsi's word that Trump told him that. He's not a reputable source of information so this may not even be true.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am really excited about this, I am going to love watching this play out for Hussien Obama. I can't believe the non-birthers ridiculing us birthers. Talk your way out of this one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
No, Thank god Trump stepped up to the plate and I know why he did. Dr. Corsi called him out on Alex Jones show and said he was gonna investigate Trump to see if he got anymore favors from the White House and see if any new ones come up in Chicago.

The White House scrambled to release the fake birth certificate because of Trump and mainly Dr.Corsis' new book titled "where is the birth certificate".

So Obama took the bait and publicly owned his fake birth certificate and now people are going to demand Obamas head on a pole. Corsi even claims he knows who the forger is, that he is a close friend of Obamas that works for Soros.

Corsis' book is a NY Times best seller so Obama is going to be impeached soon. The Osama killing was just more distraction.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

The issue of the official whitehouse release being a fraud as been a hot topic for days now. I downloaded the whitehouse copy and checked it out myself in illustrator. I laughed for hours and knew this day would come. Bye bye Obama. That's what you all get for voting with your heads in the sand.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yes Obama is a Soros parrot. so that would make sense. Everything George Soros wants Obama does. From the bailout to health care. He was financed and helped into power by Soros. I just don't know who holds Obamas remote control, Kissenger or Soros. But really guys open your eyes. If this happened in my country we would have burned down parliament by now, hung and stoned him.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I knew that had been an issue. What I said was that no one had said Trump thought the birth certificate was fraudulent.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

All good, well the cat is out of the bag now, why don't all the birthers storm on the whitehouse and demand his impeachment?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Because no one would take them seriously.
Also, their numbers have reduced since Obama released his long-form birth certificate.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Terrorist because: derp

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

Because no one would take them seriously.

Everyone takes cash REAL seriously. And Trump has PLENTY of that. This story does matter, and you better believe the White House KNOWS it matters greatly too. Quit belittling the situation. Last time Trump was out, Obama had to try and counter the damage by releasing a forged document. You're delusional if you think this story doesn't matter. Trump just trumped them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Go away, your claims have been disproven yet again for the 11th time. God, give it a rest. Your goal is to give the Billionaire the chance to further destroy this nation, so sorry!

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

POTENTIAL THREAT TO ATS IDENTIFIED!
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Go away, your claims have been disproven yet again for the 11th time. God, give it a rest.

Oh, way to stay on topic.
:shk:

And btw, you haven't disproved Jack. Address the topic. Trump and his experts claim it's forged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join