It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Obama Reptilian Evidence - Directly from CBS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Ah, get with the times, there were two species of ape on this planet, and the white ones were taken by the aliens and the black ones were modified to a lesser extent. Reptillians were here all along, and along the line became really pissed at the human race.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Obama's eyes look like what is described in the OP throughout the entire clip.
It seems that this is being caused by a reflection of the stage lighting behind the camera.

Or he could be a reptile and has chosen to reveal himself by showing his real eyes during
the entire address.

I'm leaning towards the former.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So you cannot embed this video?

Sorry about that been a long day... I am a dumb ass and will admit my mistake.

edit on 29-5-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes .. but why does the original link, have a dot in the address ... youtu.be

It occurs to me, that the author did not want to embed the video .. as the link takes you elsewhere first, before redirecting to the actual youtube vid ... perhaps an attempt to implant a virus ?

the day this thread was created .. another user had joined ATS in within past couple of days .. got their 20 posts instantly .. and started creatin silly threads .. with similar looking dodgy links ... the threads were removed swiftly ...

This is why i do not trust that link ... it doesnt take you directly to you tube .. and the author likely wanted a dodgy link here, as opposed to an embeded video ...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

There is nothing sinister in the youtu.be address. It's an address shortener.

Also here

Just run a Google search of address shortener.
It's a common practice these days.

edit on 30-5-2011 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleJohnson

I think you and your alleged friend have been watching too many V movies. Do really think that if this really existed they wouldn't enough sense to wear contact lenses or something so it wouldn't be discovered. When you get some actual proof and documentation bring it to us.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good lord you weirdos! Thats not reptilian evidence! Whats wrong with you people?!

This is the REAL evidence of a true Reptilian: Nancsssssy Pelosssssssi ( hiss, hiss)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37ba74536d76.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Interesting ... cheers mate ..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The colors are just a reflection of something and in light changes, eyes can appear slitted, very common.

When others videos are done, by news, or project camelot, ie. the interview with David Icke, there are interesting effects. Both David Icke and Bill. And they normally do very clear camera work, but a lot of is suddenly poor quality, almost as if to hide this effect. Those eye changes, are rapid, and they appears briefly larger in the skull and distorted and as if an inner eyelid blinks, an extra eyelid or something, and I'm highly suspicious of them as I do realize whats under the matrix here. But have to realize, its quite possibly a shoddy job with the camera too.

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke.flv

whereas this is so much clearer, though Bill's eyes are still interesting.

PROJECT CAMLEOT : BOB DEAN - A CONVERSATION 2011

top topics

<< 1   >>

join