It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronado San Diego Spooky Story At Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of a night time police story like this in Coronado, San Diego of a fight between a 10 year old black male and a 14 year old white male, when the black male shot himself in the forehead and started chasing the white male down the street?

Because, strange things happened after the chase, like the police being called to the black males house and he showed up, and inside the house the police officer saw a band-aid on the black males forehead, and the police officer looked inside and found a 22m hole in his forehead, and the police officer freaked out, and pulled his gun out, and took out the cartridge, and dropped the gun, and went outside, and stopped a car in street, and got hit by the car, and went up to the cars window, and placed the cartridge against her window, and the black women inside begged N*i**** please!, over and over again, and the police officer kept smaking his hand on her window, and backup police showed up, and went inside the house, and found the 10 year old black male on the floor, and a dead cat shot by a police gun, and a band-aid on the black males forehead, and he looked under the band-aid and saw a bullet in his forehead, and the black male open his eyes, and stood up, and the police officer shot him several times, and the black male fell down with another bullet in the forehead, and the people on the street saw a police officer turning around and around in circles shooting the ground next to his feet, and the people of Coronado San Diego were spooked?

this really happened!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

Your story sounded pretty interesting at first, but then it just got too hard to read because of your extremely poor formatting..
Entire thing is one huge run-on sentence, separated by a bunch of commas.
The first half that I read was interesting though

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What? I am highly confused. I could not follow what you were saying. What happened?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
What? I am highly confused. I could not follow what you were saying. What happened?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Exactly. I have no idea lol

top topics

join