It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasts in E China hit 2 govt. buildings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by yourmaker
the startings of a chinese citizenry revolt? PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

Not gonna happen

not with a not gonna happen attitude!

Er, a huge Chinese revolt

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Very good find. Thanks for the news. Don't be too alarmed though people, Jiangxi has been a hotspot in the past for civil unrest. The indigenous population is sick of starving and slaving. They have done things like this in the past and it usually results in some ugly and under-reported responses from the PLA. I've heard of airstrikes being called on the local populace indiscriminately in the past in the Jiangxi province, called in by their own "countrymen." Think of it as a more violent Tibet.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
Very good find. Thanks for the news. Don't be too alarmed though people, Jiangxi has been a hotspot in the past for civil unrest. The indigenous population is sick of starving and slaving. They have done things like this in the past and it usually results in some ugly and under-reported responses from the PLA. I've heard of airstrikes being called on the local populace indiscriminately in the past in the Jiangxi province, called in by their own "countrymen." Think of it as a more violent Tibet.

Its a beautiful place. I have been there twice.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I'm sure it is, I'll take your word for it as my travels haven't taken me to the region as of yet. Your observations of the culture and any class-warfare/struggle/bitterness?

I'm certainly not trying to paint a picture of a bombed out hell hole, just stating that civil unrest is nothing new to the province.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I'm sure it is, I'll take your word for it as my travels haven't taken me to the region as of yet. Your observations of the culture and any class-warfare/struggle/bitterness?

I'm certainly not trying to paint a picture of a bombed out hell hole, just stating that civil unrest is nothing new to the province.

I have been to many places in china. I lived in China for a few years (beijing) My wife is chinese and im from the uk. We are expecting our first child. After i think will will go back to China to live. To be honest, i prefer living in China than the uk.

Yes, i know the problems in China, and i have seen it for myself. While i travelled China, i saw many poor villages and provinces. And this is a huge problem in China. The gap between the rich and poor is huge, and this needs to be addressed. Human rights is also a huge problem. But i have faith that China will turn this around.

China are moving forward so quickly, and things are changing as they open up more to the west. I think people who have never been to China would be suprised how western places like beijing is now, and how many western people actually live in China.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Congrats to you and the wife on the baby!

Thanks for your observations, I have actually heard many good things about China from those that have lived and traveled there. The West doesn't exactly look like a paradise from the outside looking in either. The sharp class divide is a problem both East and West share, with the West doing everything we can to equal or surpass The People's Republic of China. That's all part of the neoliberal game we play, and until world politics, economics and relations make a radical change, things will only get worse/better (depending which side of the line you are on).

China doesn't fool around with internal dissent though, and they tend to use force that make U.S. American cops look like massage therapists.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
no, not Islamic extremists.

Chinese Mafia with CIA Drug Trade ties
throughout Asia.

The Chinese bank hit was a Mafia launder
facility who probably froze mafia slush accounts.

And the Prosecutor's office was the one who ordered
the asset freeze.

The CIA don't like when they don't get their drug money.

People die.

These bombs were just a warning to lay off.

just my theory

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

some idiot triad gang, ok, mafia is about the same thing, like yakusa.

have to kinda agree with you there, bs.

exactly what i thought but not cia.

just read it on my phone after seeing this thread.

2 dead, they say.

it's a drug thang.

the dealers won't win, i guarantee.

not extremists. that is way in the west and there is a very heavy hand out there.

edit on 26-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Congrats to you and the wife on the baby!

Thanks for your observations, I have actually heard many good things about China from those that have lived and traveled there. The West doesn't exactly look like a paradise from the outside looking in either. The sharp class divide is a problem both East and West share, with the West doing everything we can to equal or surpass The People's Republic of China. That's all part of the neoliberal game we play, and until world politics, economics and relations make a radical change, things will only get worse/better (depending which side of the line you are on).

China doesn't fool around with internal dissent though, and they tend to use force that make U.S. American cops look like massage therapists.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

I felt safe in China. I used to go out while my wife was working and just travel around Beijing. I had no problems whatsoever with any chinese people. All were friendly and helpful. Not like in the uk where alot of kids have no respect for their elders, its not like that in China, and i like that alot.

I am confident that China will change for the better. It has changed so much already. Yes, all eyes are on china, and there is alot of hate towards China from people. But how much of that is hate propaganda? I mean, on this site alone, i have read so much BS that people have claimed to be true, just because they heard it on the media. And these people tend to forget their own countries problems, and the bad stuff their government does.

The west has been top dog for years, but that is now changing, and people don't like that, so you will hear plenty of BS. But i have seen China, my wife is Chinese. Her family are for a small city (more like a town) close to the border of north korea and russia. I just don't like hearing about the BS that some people say, just because they heard it from some hate propaganda media outlet.

So yes, China needs to improve on alot of things, including their human rights and the poverty, but i truely believe they are going in the right direction, and because they have opened up to the west, they know they have to change. But this will not happen overnight.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Has this been blamed on anyone yet?
I bet Falun Gong will get blamed,or if not them maybe the Muslim Uiger community.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but from the pictures it does not look like a bunch of ticked-off Chinese rebels threw something together.

This was clearly planned very well, IMO.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Definitely some kind of dissident blow back. But it could just be some local family member of an arrestee perhaps or it could be the fist signs of a coming revolution. China is over due for one and the seeds of Tienanmen Square have been germinating for decades and may be about to sprout...

No it isnt alot of Chinese dont want a revolution what kind of lie are you going about?

Is this the beginning of the Chinese revolution? Anyway, we'll probably see a crackdown by the Chinese government on whoever they blame this on.

And again how is a terrorist attack a revolution

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Has this been blamed on anyone yet?
I bet Falun Gong will get blamed,or if not them maybe the Muslim Uiger community.

I wouldn't put it past the Falun Gong cult. That cult is not very nice, and destroys lives. Plus, some of their views are very hateful. So, i think that could be possible in the future.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Is that for real?
What bad stuff do they do?Is it usual cult stuff or what?
I read they jammed a TV station and played their own message a while back,but aside from that the only things I have read about them is that they do peaceful meditation/tai chi type stuff,but that they are hated and tortured/killed by the government.

Sorry for the questions-its just that I only have a UK perspective on this,and would love to know what you have seen/heard about Falun gong,being that you have lived in China.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Is that for real?
What bad stuff do they do?Is it usual cult stuff or what?
I read they jammed a TV station and played their own message a while back,but aside from that the only things I have read about them is that they do peaceful meditation/tai chi type stuff,but that they are hated and tortured/killed by the government.

Sorry for the questions-its just that I only have a UK perspective on this,and would love to know what you have seen/heard about Falun gong,being that you have lived in China.

Why i do not agree with the way they have been treated by the government, at the end of the day, they do/did pose a danger to the government. Its your typical brainwashing cult. Many people have lost family members to the cult, never to see them again.

Like many cults, the leader tries to spread the word of peace, while at the same time spread hate when it comes to things like gay people and mix race relationships , and i quote

www.bbc.co.uk...
Nonetheless, despite his insistence on tolerance, some of his views, on homosexuality, for instance, are decidedly unforgiving.

'The disgusting homosexuality shows the dirty abnormal psychology of the gay who has lost his ability of reasoning at the present time8.'
In a 1998 talk in Switzerland, Li said gay people would be 'eliminated' by 'the gods'. Asked in Frankfurt, Germany, that year whether gays could practice Falun Gong, Li answered, to a round of applause, 'You can cultivate, but you must give up the bad conduct'.

On mixed-race marriage his views are similarly intolerant, as he sees such deviance as evidence of alien interference. Li also regards mixed-race or 'cross-bred' people as rootless and deviant, a sign of morally bankrupt times. Mixed-race people are a plot by the evil extraterrestrials who populate his cosmology, which spills over with accounts of lost civilisations, higher realms and mysteries that science cannot grasp.

'By mixing the races of humans, the aliens make humans cast off gods,' he is quoted as saying in a lecture in Switzerland.
In an interview with Time Magazine Asia, 10 May, 1999, he was quite specific about the role of aliens in the present troubled times.

TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in god. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.
TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different. Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.
The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and aeroplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.
The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings. When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.
Switzerland

It amazes me that so many people praise something they know nothing about. There has been a few times on this board that i have come across people who believe there is nothing bad about this cult, but then again, i blame the media for this for making the cult sound wonderful, meaning it makes China look even worse, and people fall for it

edit on 26-5-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its a false flag meant to create strain between China and Muslim countries in an effort to create a divide between China and Pakistan.

Boondock, you over here?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply-That is fascinating,never read that link before,or anything of that nature.
That puts a whole new slant on falun gong,one I did not know about,if the info is accurate,which it seems to be with multiple sources.
I never knew aliens were part of their philosophy,or that they kidnapped people,and the stuff about gays and mixed races,well that sounds very nazi like.
I honestly did think they were all about the tai chi type exercises and peace until I read your link,now I am questioning my assumptions.

I actually know someone who went to some Falun Dafa(?)sessions in the UK,but to them it was just exercise class -no mention of weird alien stuff etc.

The video you posted sounded informative,but I had to turn it off after a minute-the horrid engine noise/wind sounds were too much for me.

edit on 26/5/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Its a false flag meant to create strain between China and Muslim countries in an effort to create a divide between China and Pakistan.

Boondock, you over here?

huh ???

am I over here ???
I'm lost

But I like the way you think. If it was
a wedge between Pak and China, u can
bet the CIA was behind it in some form.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by macman

Boondock, you over here?

huh ???

am I over here ???
I'm lost

But I like the way you think. If it was
a wedge between Pak and China, u can
bet the CIA was behind it in some form.

Hadn't read through before posting.
Its good that you are on top of it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is similar to the Tunisia revolution that kicked off the Middle East unrest. -Guy sets self on fire because the government stole his fruit cart and ability to make money..

Well this time Qian was forced to blow up government buildings and himself because they illegally demolished his newly built home.

The perfect starting point for a Chinese revolution.
Ah! Ah! CIAchewwwww!

english.cri.cn...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join