It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasts in E China hit 2 govt. buildings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Blasts in E China hit 2 govt. buildings

www.presstv.ir

Two simultaneous explosions have struck two government buildings in Jiangxi province in eastern China, state media has reported.

The blasts took place on Thursday morning in Fuzhou city, Xinhua reported.

The report has not given any details about the cause and the number of casualties yet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Terrorist attack in China?

Again? ``Muslims extremists`` blowing stuff up? False-flag?

A week ago, bombs went off at a Chinese bank...

Is this the beginning of the Chinese revolution? Anyway, we'll probably see a crackdown by the Chinese government on whoever they blame this on.

Might be some kind of attack against the gov. by people who are pissed at the insane inflation China is suffering because of the FED economic policies and the Chinese government refusal of letting the yuan rise... or it could be any other problem... There's lots to complain about in China.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
China is predicted to be the next superpower but however it seems that things will go ugly for them

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/government-explosions-outside-3-government-buildings-in-a-south-china-city/2011/05/26/AGHatdBH_story.html[/ur l]

Government: Explosions outside 3 government buildings in a south China city

By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, May 26, 12:05 AM
BEIJING — An official and state media say explosions, some from car bombs, occurred within a half-hour of each other outside three government buildings in a south China city. There are an unknown number of casualties.

An official at the information office of Jiangxi province who gave his name as Zhang says a car exploded outside the prosecutor’s office in Fuzhou city Thursday, then 10 minutes later an explosion went off at a district government building and 15 minutes later a car exploded outside a district drug administration office.

The People’s Daily website and other media report that the explosions blew out windows near the buildings.

Zhang says the cause of the explosions was not known, and no suspect is in hand.

Now there saying three.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is the best link I could find on it.

Explosions hit a government building and the building for the procuratorate in Linchuan District, Fuzhou, Jiangxi Province this morning, according to Jiangxi Traffic Radio.

The traffic police have imposed traffic control on roads near the explosion sites. The 300-meter-long roads near the district government building have been closed.

By Zhang Hongyu, People's Daily Online

english.peoplesdaily.com

That quoted part is the entire article.
On twitter and AlJazeera it's being described as
a prosecutors office, and a reigonal district office.

5 reported casualties.

The phrase "near simultaneous" comes up a lot too.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Definitely some kind of dissident blow back. But it could just be some local family member of an arrestee perhaps or it could be the fist signs of a coming revolution. China is over due for one and the seeds of Tienanmen Square have been germinating for decades and may be about to sprout...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm really thinking that it is the CIA, i have no proof but just my personal opinion. The United States is now seeing that China is a real threat in the future so I think a lot of the CIA's focus is going there.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Video at link below.
tv.sohu.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Another video at link below.
v.youku.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks like guerrilla warfare within China, at a guess.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Maybe the Chinese can figure out a way to set themselves free. Maybe all that repression finally went to far, especially with the stratification of wealth and the rampant Chinese inflation.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

i hope

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I really hope this wasnt a terrorist attack and if it was, i really REALLY hope it wasnt you know who.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...
What's the possibility that this was a false flag attack? The Chinese populace is as restless as ever, the authoritarianism is continuing to escalate and now in perfect time their is an explosion in an area with a large muslim population. If this isn't a false flag it sure is a blessing for the people's government.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Like most places around the world, China has had probelms with Islamic extremists. There are a few places in China that are muslim, and where you find muslims, there is a good chance you will find extremists. There has been a few explosions over the years in China from these groups.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
the startings of a chinese citizenry revolt? PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Not gonna happen

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Like most places around the world, China has had probelms with Islamic extremists

What? Islamic extremists car bombing China?

OMG, you've got to be kidding. I can only LOL at that until I see something to convince me otherwise at this point..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by yourmaker

Not gonna happen

not with a not gonna happen attitude!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Jay-morris

Like most places around the world, China has had probelms with Islamic extremists

What? Islamic extremists car bombing China?

OMG, you've got to be kidding. I can only LOL at that until I see something to convince me otherwise at this point..

Do you know anything about Chinese muslin extremists in China? Did you even know they existed? I never said it was 100% muslim now did i. And please tell me why a chinese extremist would not blow up a car outide a building.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join