It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the sky object coming in be bad for us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You watch MSM or even this site. Could there be a danger? If there was a danger wouldn't POTUS or TPTB inform us?

So we are safe. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

what....in....sam....hell....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I must apologize to people on the site. It's all that hot pepper and vodka, and gravitational shift.

Never had to apologize too much, but a few times.. Let's wait until Sept. Take care.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I know it's not you, but I don't appreciate people on this site calling me a moron because i didn't graduate from high school.

Well, that's all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Does this qualify as a rant?
What exactly is going on?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What do you mean by the sky object?
Do you mean an airplane a helicopter a bird of some sort?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Thank's for chiming in. Guess I was feeling lonely. You can't know my name, but I am an OK guy.

The object coming in is a really big problem. It will produce a limited eclipse on Sept 25, 26, 27th. Or if it is a little smaller it will show a transit across the sun during that time. Where is the scientific community on this?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Somebody called someone else a moron? Where? I wanna see it!

Is this a thread and rant about Comet Elenin, or a super asteroid or what?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

A partial solar eclipse will occur on September 25, 2098. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partially obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. A partial solar eclipse occurs in the polar regions of the Earth when the center of the Moon's shadow misses the Earth.en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like the only eclipse happening on September 25 is not until 2098

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Sly1one

I know it's not you, but I don't appreciate people on this site calling me a moron because i didn't graduate from high school.

Well, that's all.

Might have to do with threads like this one. Just saying.
2nd.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Jarod? Jarod Laughner? Is that you?
Second line......

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I don't know what to do with my hands.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This thread makes me depressed...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do not worry pal, it is just the moon, which theoretically poses no danger to us. Gravity smacks the moon if it gets out of line. But if you are referring to the race of super ninja jedi nazis inside the moon, then that is a whole other ball-game.

I am guessing you read or heard some of the fear-mongering that runs rampant on this site and others, because they are usually the ones inferring that we will be destroyed by planet X or Elenin, etc...
In reality we will probably be destroyed by a rock from space, but not any time in the immediate future.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Sly1one

Well, that's all.

Don't let it bother you. There are lots of morons who did finish high school....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
the moon actualy does this as it circles us ///////// then put a line threw that for the equater -------- and with a more acurate scale i could show you that it actualy get closer and closer to each poll every 50 years or so so one swoop and not so much but next few years its goes a little bit closer our planet has a liquid core there for it has a north and south poll that are spinning like a role of film and because its liquid it can stably hold 3 or 4 axsesses thats why we arnt blown away by the sun or other gavity entities the moon has a solid core so its wobbling because of the muti points of the earth liquid core spinning and because of this it will some day hit one poll or the otehr and slowly roll acorss the earth for like 3 or 4 days and then lif back into the sky where it was persay and start again like a jiant clock ____because of its cold core when it hits us it wont sink it it wont be moving that fast but it will heat it self up and then become a liquid mass or have a liquid core and there for stabliz because the sun and other large gravities out there and float back till there is no moon in hundred years or so OR it will knock off a peice of earth and we will then have 2 moons

note/the earth and all objects in the suns light gain mass by atom size for the amount of time its in the light so in 4 years we just got a foot of land in america

this is all my speculation not in schools yet
edit on 26-5-2011 by obzerver because: miss spelled a word or 2

top topics

join