It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Pedophile (Republlican) party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
These are just the republicans, there are all the others and then there are those who didn't get caught. And what about that Pentagon investigation into the thousands of employees who were into some online pederast site? There is absolutely some sort of far-ranging conspiracy here and these sick fu--s are running the world. Either that or maybe there is a lot more sick fu--s in this world than I realize. I'm inclined to believe the former.

What's a pederast, Walter?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What doesn't surprise me at all...is that not one of the republican talking heads are disgusted by this but are more disgusted with fact I brought it up..

Look at me as a troll...but not what a lot of their representatives are doing.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This is in reply to all the damn Republican talking heads who are on here...who get all riled up when a democrat does something. They get all holier than thou...and act like in no way would their party be involved in anything bad.

I am sick of all this BS.

Sure the Republican party is not all full of sick filth....but since the right wingers on this site like to lump all left wingers together,,,than why can't I?

I didn't realize I was justifying my thoughts and actions with the same excuses you are using. We can not allow ourselves to be fed the trash of "left/right, choosing sides then blame the other side for our frustration. We can only control ourselves and what we allow others to shove into our heads.
I hope you choose to take a look at the larger picture, not just what they put in your face or it will drive you crazy, frustrate you to a point of blowing, lol.
If you find yourself being led by the hate they spew, purge it as soon as you realize you have been tricked. This propaganda is gaining strength and it's easy to be caught off guard. I know

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I have done as you suggested for a long time. Just had to vent some BS and was led into it like a sheep.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The thing worth pointing out isn't the "democrat vs republican" on who has more perverts or pedophiles in their ranks, but the HYPOCRISY of how any one political party parades itself as a "family values" party while members who wear one face in public then go off to do something as foul as engage in pedophilia. I mean it's one thing when prominent congressmen like Larry Craig stump on the family values plank and crusade against gays, but then sneak off to the airport men's room for some man-on-man action, but it's a completely different story when these self-same family value crusaders sneak off for some man-on-boy action.

OP you forgot this disgusting little scandal;
Gannon-Gate - Threatens to Expose a Huge GOP Pedophile and Male Prostitution Ring
"Boy's Town" Abuse:
The Franklin Child Sex Ring Implicating the Bush Whitehouse

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by sweetliberty

I have done as you suggested for a long time. Just had to vent some BS and was led into it like a sheep.

Same here

It's scary how easily one can be manipulated by the squeakiest wheels. As for those in the OP who committed those horrible crimes, I hope they pay a dear price, regardless of their political preferences.

You're not a sheep, just human. If we care enough about ourselves, we will find a way to get out of this rut AND stay out of it.
Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

1. Never act like you are elite.
2. Never talk about money.
3. Associate yourself with young people.

I was watching a PBS show and this advise was shared as sort of a trade secret of the elite.
I don't know if they are or not but maybe they should drop that last one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
so its now the party of family values.

like that one party who is against abortion

and the other party that says sure go ahead and kill your child really who needs family and then yeah who needs family value when the government is mother and father to you and everything in the world.

about the only thing i agree with in this thread is the bs in it.

when the democrats start opposing abortion then you can whine about "family values"

oh thats right i forgot the left does not have a conscience.

edit on 26-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I suppose ALL those pedophile priests in the Catholic church are telling their parishioners to vote Republican?

The list of those in the liberal Democrat leadership nationwide that are Catholic is long,and everyone of them most certainly has known a priest a priest accused of molesting children.

It is absolutely amazing the lengths the liberals will go to denigrate one aspect of our society for a few bad apples without any mention of their own short comings.

"Let those without sin,throw the first stone."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This is in reply to all the damn Republican talking heads who are on here...who get all riled up when a democrat does something. They get all holier than thou...and act like in no way would their party be involved in anything bad.

I am sick of all this BS.

Sure the Republican party is not all full of sick filth....but since the right wingers on this site like to lump all left wingers together,,,than why can't I?

All Democrats are evil, some Republicans(mostly Neocons and Social Cons) are evil.

I can't help it you decided to join the Party of Slavery, KKK, Jim Crow/Segregation(and the political Party that kept women from voting for over 60-80 years[Republicans wanted to and tried to give women the vote a couple of years after the Civil War but the Democrats stopped it, Women didn't get the right to vote till the Republicans got a super majority]).

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

People who like hamburgers

Whoa, whoa whoa...now you've gone TOO far!

Sorry, that's about as much as I can muster for a troll thread.

Oh, and OP, how many Democrat Presidents are currently practicing for genocide?

/TOA

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow I was surprised. I knew a lot of republicans were homosexual but I didn't think that many were pedophiles

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of divide and conquer!

When the cameras are off, they're rubbing elbow - and apparently other things, too.

They're all the same. They stick together just like the Windermere Police Chief who tried to cover for his friend who was accused of molesting/raping children. It's a deep underground cult. Anyone who has to belong to anything "secret" is up to no good.

I'm so happy that the fraternity at Notre Dame, I believe, was finally shut down since the men would run around campus chanting "No means Yes, and Yes means anal". I feel that all fraternities should be shut down permanently. Most of them engage in bullying and hazing to inflate their perverse needs and disturbed egos.

Republicans are no better than democrats. Masons are no better than any other "secret" fraternity out there. They all just enjoy pretending that their sh!t doesn't stink.

When are we going to stop the insanity and insist on ridding the Earth of these sick practices?

What was that that Kennedy said? Oh yeah!
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy
Read more: www.brainyquote.com...

Anyone who feels the need to bully, haze, humiliate, degrade, hurt, etc. any man, woman, child, or animal needs to be ready for the day that it happens to them - because it's coming!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am Not Surprised to see this .. I have had a suspicion of some but omg not this many holy

What a big bunch of Sinners ...preying on kids ??????

They should actually make T Shirts out of this one .. S&F for you

YOu dont know how much I can't stand these type of men/women there is NO excuse to prey on a CHILD none!

And as for the Democrats I don't knnonw of any and if I did they to should be brought to the surface

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo

Originally posted by gabby2011
You trying to tell us that there are no democrats on the list..???

Politics...(all parties..is entrenched with paedophilia)

I have to agree. This is something that people from all different walks of life are guilty of, it's not just one group of people. This thread just comes across as a lame attempt at political trolling.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

Let's face it folks ..there are pedofile's...everywhere in all walks of life....and many appear to be upstanding citizens....it is really frightening and if I could save all the children of the world I would....republicans are not the only ones.....it is a global problem

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The truth of the matter is is that children of sexual abuse grow up to be adults who are usually easier to manipulate and control. There is certainly a tight circle, and circles within circles, who have no issues about allowing people to abuse their children, or even abuse their own children, to get perks. Then, the children grow up and believe that when someone gives them "sexual attention", in any form, they have been conditioned to see that it is normal and will go along with it. They perceive it to be love and true acceptance, but it's not. They are literally being shielded from the truth and kept down and trained to repeat what's been done to them to others - and the cycle continues.

To put it in a nutshell: Your public title can't mask want you do behind closed doors.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

The truth of the matter is is that children of sexual abuse grow up to be adults who are usually easier to manipulate and control. There is certainly a tight circle, and circles within circles, who have no issues about allowing people to abuse their children, or even abuse their own children, to get perks. Then, the children grow up and believe that when someone gives them "sexual attention", in any form, they have been conditioned to see that it is normal and will go along with it. They perceive it to be love and true acceptance, but it's not. They are literally being shielded from the truth and kept down and trained to repeat what's been done to them to others - and the cycle continues.

To put it in a nutshell: Your public title can't mask want you do behind closed doors.

So...are you saying that some of them are taught wrong...and are not really bad evil people? That if someone taught them what is right they would change? Because....I believe that some people are born evil....and they delight in trying to destroy others.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is supposed to be the party of Family Values and strict Christian views. The party of pedophiles.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Afterthought

So...are you saying that some of them are taught wrong...and are not really bad evil people? That if someone taught them what is right they would change? Because....I believe that some people are born evil....and they delight in trying to destroy others.

Yes, some people are born evil. They are at the root of the madness. These people realize that even they can have children who are born good. This is why they have to manipulate the mind at an early age and introduce them to their "friends" who further manipulate their young brains.

It's a vicious cycle. It truly doesn't matter if you're a Republican, Democrat, teacher, musician, etc., they're everywhere and hide under numerous public titles. What I'm saying is that people in politics usually aren't strong enough to go against their party members. Even if they were to get the ball$ up and go to the rival party, there would be people there who would to put them back into the cycle, so they feel as though they cannot escape.

Think about the case of the Girl in the Box. She was 17 when she was kidnapped and brainwashed into being a sex slave. As far as I know, she was not a victim of childhood sexual abuse. Anyways, her captor programmed her to believe that the neighbors were also part of this sex cult, so she was eventually allowed to jog through the neightborhood under the false belief that the neighbors were watching her (which wasn't true) and if she tried to escape, they would catch her and she would lose the freedoms she was being given. More use of fear and intimidation.

I know it may seem as though I'm getting off topic, but it's such a deep rabbit hole. The fact of the matter is is that people in power and people who want to be in power are usually conditioned through sexual manipulations. Think of the Skull and Bones and it's said that they have to lay in a coffin masturbating while they shout out all the names of their sexual partners. If this is true, believe you me - someone's writing this down for future reference and the tentacles extend even deeper. Even the act of him lying in a coffin masturbating is enough to let the others know that they have complete control and he'll do anything to have their approval and be accepted, then gain the riches and rewards they have promised in return. Balckmail and secrecy is the name of the game. Few are strong enough to break free of the cycle.

Yes, evil is as evil does. Power and greed are evil. The desires of the sociopathic personality are those who crave the limelight, do evil things, then smile and kiss all the little babies when the cameras are on. You can't even hook them up to a lie detector test and ask them questions because a sociopath will pass it every time, which is why evil has no conscience.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh goodness; here we go again. Yes, there are creeps and criminals in all parties, that being said how in the world does pointing fingers solve any problems? I would remind you that when pointing a finger at someone else look at your hand, you have some fingers pointing right back at you.

It is this partisan nonsense that keeps us from joining forces and actually accomplishing something. This is an unfair and quite honestly ridiculous attempt to paint an entire group with a broad brush. Silly actually.

Instead of this nonsense lets all try oh I don't know getting along and working together; gasp, what a concept.

I grow weary of this silly partisan bickering, all crap like this does is to further divide us at a time when we can ill afford it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join