It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife Mechanics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Its simple to understand, but first you must know that reality as you know it is not reality at all. We are self-aware entities, but this is not ultimate reality. Ultimate reality is omnipresence or awareness of all. You must understand this if you are to understand how the afterlife works. If you were omnipresent, a leaf could fall deep in the amazon rainforest, and you would know about it.

Omnipresence is associated with God which is in fact and obtainable reality. You must have some knowledge or belief in God before reading on beyond this point.

We are self-aware entities, and we believe that that is the only way to be, but this is not so. It is possible to be aware of yourself as being more than just your body. For example, it is possible to be aware of yourself as being a tiny portion of a living planet. This is also an essential understanding required to understand how the afterlife is actual.

If you have read up to this point, and you understand how you are a cell on the back of the earth, then understanding the afterlife should be easy. The entire universe has a purpose. It is obvious what that purpose is. That purpose is to create life. As life, we learn, we have emotions, we communicate with other parts of life, we create more life, and we are powerful. We literally are the reason for the creation of the universe for there is nothing greater here. In fact, it is understood that the whole universe is very likely teeming with life.

So imagine a universe that comes into existence for the soul purpose of creating life, and life in abundance. Everything here is at some point of evolution, even the dirt itself holds the information for creating life so can be said in that respect to be alive itself. Everything is alive.

We are part of this VAST living universe yet somehow, no matter how much you stress and emphasize that we are more than what we think we are, people remain believing that they are separate from everything else. News flash: you could not exist at all if it weren't for everything else, much like your brain can't exist without your heart. The earth is an ecoSYSTEM, and is dependent on its other parts. We are but one PART of a whole, albeit an intelligent part, but this does not mean that we are at the pinnacle of creation.

The purpose of the universe is to create life. The universe is alive. We are the universe no matter how much we let ourselves believe we are separate from it. It's all a matter of perspective. When you die, it is not you who is dying, it is your narrow perspective that dies, and you WAKE UP to find that you are an immense river of life who is not bound by such a narrow point of view.

Basically, in a nutshell, your being, your aliveness, your essence, doesn't come from your body, it comes from the earth, which comes from the universe. It's all a matter of perspective. When you die, you return to the infinite river of immense life. If you understand what I've said, you can see that when you die, you are actually becoming alive, and when you are born, you are actually dying. The afterlife is our home and the ultimate reality.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"The Point of Life is to die. The Point of Death is to live."

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Read 'Tibetan Book of the Dead'.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The universe that we experience is a "stablised zone" in the middle of the vortex that is reality. Differing individuals have different wavelengths, and most of us require connection to a living ecosystem in order to maintain our conscious presence after death.

If you can reach a point of pure emptiness and maintain consciousness into the void, you will reach a level where you can be consciously independent, in other words, immortal - having transcended the need to inhabit a biological body. It involves taking the "final step" - a place where many still believe that they will not be able to emerge from afterwards.
edit on 25-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I should elaborate on what I know:

Essentially, there is a field that is unidentifyable to physical measurement, it is the field that allows everything to be conscious - however, ones being or self is like a flower or a fractal (or whatever you want to call it) that is like a spiralling infinity from the womb of pure emptiness. Each person has a specific "frequency" of stablisation, that has to do with thier manifested being, spirit, or soul. For example, when an advanced being forms, such as an animal or plant, it has its own set of internal "resonances" that give it its perpetuality, and its individuality of expression. Over time, we gain complexity, and we gain changes to our "wavelength".

At a certain limit, everyone has a threshold for the amount of energy that they can channel from the "source" as it were, a foundational level of conscious expression. Most living beings are connected to a vast network that originates from the stars, and filters through the life of all the plants and animals, however, in order to reach "cosmic" status, there is a level of energy that can be tapped directly from the void, manifesting as essentially, a being of light within, and darkness without.
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Reality is a construct of the mind. There is no after death. If there is death, then there is only death.

There is only life.

Do not fall for the illusion.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Reality can be Understood in Two Words by Enquiring:
Avoiding Relationship?
or Avoiding Being Already Entirely in Relationship?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
um........So, where's the tech data? I thought this thread was about afterlife mechanics.

Where's the logical substructure extrapolations? Where the alignment between what we definitely know and what we can logically infer as a direct result of what we know?

This isn't an examination of the mechanics of the afterlife of human beings, this is raw speculation about vague esoteric presumptions - well, except for the posts that refer you to someone else's raw speculation about vague esoteric presumptions (Tibetian speculatons, to be specific)

There really is a way to nail it all down, but it can't be done without putting in the hard work to do it. It's even difficult to understand it when someone is laying it all out for you in color-coded bullet points. Pulling 5 dollar words out of a straw hat doesn't explain a damn thing - especially if you're using those words wrong, or carelessly loading them up with prefixes and suffixes to invent 6 dollar words that don't really mean anything at all.

I don't know. Sometimes I think that the board's administrators hire people to start threads like this one to draw people out. It's like this thread can't be serious.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
um........So, where's the tech data? I thought this thread was about afterlife mechanics.

Where's the logical substructure extrapolations? Where the alignment between what we definitely know and what we can logically infer as a direct result of what we know?

This isn't an examination of the mechanics of the afterlife of human beings, this is raw speculation about vague esoteric presumptions - well, except for the posts that refer you to someone else's raw speculation about vague esoteric presumptions (Tibetian speculatons, to be specific)

There really is a way to nail it all down, but it can't be done without putting in the hard work to do it. It's even difficult to understand it when someone is laying it all out for you in color-coded bullet points. Pulling 5 dollar words out of a straw hat doesn't explain a damn thing - especially if you're using those words wrong, or carelessly loading them up with prefixes and suffixes to invent 6 dollar words that don't really mean anything at all.

I don't know. Sometimes I think that the board's administrators hire people to start threads like this one to draw people out. It's like this thread can't be serious.

This thread is about philosophy. IMO you wasted a lot of time insulting me and my thread. I mean, you want tech data, but the way I laid out my philosophy for a man or woman who understands, should be logical enough.

Giving you tech data on this topic is equivalent to trying to show you data about how pizza tastes. It tastes like pizza. My posts are about perspectives that can become available as common sense to the uncommon, yet intelligently substantial, mind.

Idk where you were going with your 5 dollar word talk, but this is just the way I talk. I choose my words to describe as accurately as possible what I wish to convey.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

This thread is about philosophy. IMO you wasted a lot of time insulting me and my thread. I mean, you want tech data, but the way I laid out my philosophy for a man or woman who understands, should be logical enough.

Giving you tech data on this topic is equivalent to trying to show you data about how pizza tastes. It tastes like pizza. My posts are about perspectives that can become available as common sense to the uncommon, yet intelligently substantial, mind.

Idk where you were going with your 5 dollar word talk, but this is just the way I talk. I choose my words to describe as accurately as possible what I wish to convey.

The word "mechanics" suggested an entirely different approach. Words have meaning. If they don't, then what good are they? Like said, I was attracted to this thread because I thought "Cool! Someone who has spent some real time on this issue and has something to add to the reality aspects of the afterlife as a true phase of human existence". That happens to be my primary concern, and what I'm curious about the most, so of course I was disappointed when the mechanics of the topic weren't even mentioned.
edit on 5/26/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Sorry if I was misleading. What I meant by mechanics was how it works. I said that this place is pure life not bound by the narrow perception of self-awareness. That pretty much explains how it works doesn't it? You have life, then you have a focused portion of that life, then that focus goes away (physical death), and you go back to Life.

But no, I don't have technical data and complex mathematical equations coupled with experiments to prove that that's how things are. That's why I posted in the PHILOSOPHY and metaphysics forum. If I had proof, I would have posted in the SCIENCE and technology forum.

My conclusions were all arrived at by exploring my being. I found out that my being that I was exploring was this river of life. I know it is because it is who I am and I know my self.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
If you understand what I've said, you can see that when you die, you are actually becoming alive, and when you are born, you are actually dying. The afterlife is our home and the ultimate reality.

"Life is like a snake pulling out of its old dead skin: To live is to sleep, to die is to awaken."
from La Bamba

new topics

top topics

join