It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazis in The White House Part 1 and more re 911 and more

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by ANOK

reply to post by canadiansenior70

/negative stars

If "Nazis" ran the white house they wouldn't be giving BILLIONS EVERY YEAR to Israel.

Ridiculous and stupid.

Not that I necessarily believe the OP but why not? Nazi's are just fascists, and really don't discriminate on who they exploit for their own purposes. Israel is a strategic point in the ME, and the only one the US had for a long time. Israel is very important for the US govs overall policy in the ME. Nazis are evil but they're not stupid.

Really hating Jews is not a pre-requisite for being a nazi, or fascist, they believe in social Darwinism, survival of the fittest. Jews just happened to be an easy scapegoat to blame the economic problems on and make the rest of the population feel redeemed (the Germans blamed themselves for their economic problems at the time). Italian fascists (fascism was an Italian invention, Mussolini), didn't have any problem with Jews until Hitler convinced Mussolini they were dangerous to their agendas.

So,
Nazis don't really hate Jews.
Nazis would rather deals with Jews in Israel than have puppets controlling middle east countries.

LOL, this has truly exceeded my tolerance for the ludicrous.

Rave on, good sir, rave on.

Most Germans did not hate jews, they just did not care if they lived or died. Even Himmler wasnt overly distraught that not all were exterminated. To him hunting jews was just a career move. He even hoped to become part of the reconzilliation process between Germans and Jews after the war, as a member of the new Goverment of course.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Your ignorance reeks.

17%, or 51 MILLION Americans are of Germanic descent.

So, if you have Germanic lineage that makes you a Nazi
and an illegal alien ???

I do not defend the Bushes on ANY level but this thread
should be closed, it's disgusting.

There is no need to be so offensive without researching. When you feel that way, there is no need to even post! I have German in my ancestory but am a natural born citizen of Canada.

The Hitler associate that told the story of the Bushes infiltrating America had an excellent memory but more importantly he had a collection of 60 photos of Nazi Germany in the 1930's which we corroborated with later photos.

This exclusive photo to us of Bush I (German name George Scherf, Jr.) and Barbara Bush (German name unknown) AS TEENAGERS (circled in yellow) was dated by the German automobile in the background as early 1930's. The Hitler associate who told the story is in the rear with head cropped
So we have 'the Bushes' in Nazi Germany in the early 1930's.

When did the Bushes become Nazi Germany Spies in America?

Nazi German spies, Nazi German affiliations,

A report that Obama is a German Sleeper Spy fits in well and is an Israel Insider must read.

home.comcast.net.../page/X_%2B_O_%3D_Red_(Obama_is_a_sleeper_agent)/&PHPSESSID=7bb029380effb342fb8ce30d6449d124
edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
.One team of investigators claim that they found the father of the person whose identity was assumed by Obama, journalist Frank Marshall Davis, a US citizen from Chicago married to a white Chicago woman with five kids. As Davis clearly is a Negro while 'Obama' is an Asian Ringer, Davis is not 'Obama' true father!

Asian ringer 'Obama' tells a tale that his father was negro Barack Obama, his mother was white Stanley Ann Dunham, and his grandmother was white Madelyn Dunham. As Davis was age 56 and Stanley Ann Dunham was age 18 in 1961, Obama's fake birthdate, THAT MATCH DOESN'T COMPUTE. Stanley Ann Dunham died at age 52 from cancer, 'Obama' claims, or did she?
A Intelius search shows Stanley Ann Dunham alive and well at age 66:

This is just another Obama fake photo claimed to be of Ann Dunham and a young Obama in Cambridge, Mass. Really a 300 pound 'double' and some skinny kid without Dumbo ears. Both have their eyes closed:

Source
A CLOSER LOOK at Hawaii where no presidential candidate has made an appearance since Nixon in 1960 and where Democrats have been prominent for 50 years shows HAWAII LIES MADE A PRESIDENT. In the runup to the election 'Obama' made a major push to highlight his alleged WHITE CONNECTIONS WITH THE DUNHAMS.
THE HAWAII LIES TIMELINE

Obama placed a forged Hawaii Birth Certificate on the Internet and not only didn't Hawaii charge him with forging a public document but they didn't even say it was all another HAWAII LIE.

If the forged instrument is one which affects a legal right or interest (to become President), the offense is considered forgery in the second degree, and the sanction is increased to a class C felony.
www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

March 21, 2004
Punahou Grad Stirs Up Illinois Politics
The driven Democrat could become the only black U.S. senator
"I guess they thought there was no way this skinny little guy from the South Side (of Chicago) with a funny name like Barack Obama could ever win a statewide race," he told an overflowing throng of supporters. HOWEVER, Obama declined Star-Bulletin requests to interview him about his Hawaii years. 'Obama' probably didn't want to get tripped up over facts of his assumed Hawaiian identity.
June 27, 2008
Hawaii spokewoman Janice Okubo:
"I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the (forged birth certificate) image on the site represents."
We sent our investigation of the faked Obama photos and forged Obama documents including forged 'Mr and Mrs. Barack Obama' birth announcements to an email list of 86 at the Honolulu Advertiser and Star-Bulletin without a single reply. That means we caught two lying Hawaii dailies with their pants down with forged birth announcements that they refuse to make good on.
Obama Birth Announcement Forged
www.hoaxofthecentury.com...
A Hawaii website claimed the birth announcements were legit and even posted photos of them. We asked the website if they wrote that piece of crap and they said they did. Well, with the obvious forgery, are you going to change it? NEVER DONE, another HAWAII LIE. Their method was to claim they were Obama haters but, gee whiz, the birth announcements are real. They post a lot of good links but intersperse a bunch of Israel and Jewish links and claim Israel is running the US Government and even did 9/11. Interesting that the owner formerly (??) worked for NASA, the prime architect of 9/11. They have received all of our investigations on Obama and 9/11 and have posted none. Now we know why! They claim Flight 77 actually hit the Pentagon. One HAWAII LIE after another on that website.
Daily Kos: CIA Engineered Controlled Opposition?
By Kurt Nimmo

August 9, 2008
Obama visits Hawaii for the first time in two years and claims to have spent a whole hour visiting his alleged grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, to promote the Obama-Dunham fairytale, a HAWAII LIE.
After the rally, Obama stopped for a private visit with his grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, at her Beretania Street apartment and spent more than an hour inside. Obama had told reporters earlier that his grandmother was "sharp as a tack" but struggling with osteoporosis that limits her mobility. "She is somebody who helped raise me, and she's the last person of the generation ahead of me who's still living, so it means a lot to me to spend time with her," he said.

August 15, 2008
Mitchell Langbert reported:
"Hawaii Department of Health officials contacted the Obama campaign a few months ago in response to the persistent birth certificate inquiries to see if they could try and resolve the issue with the people who were asking questions," she said. "They responded and apparently it isn't good enough that he posted his birth certificate," Janice Okubo said. "They say they want it because they claim he is not a citizen of the United States. It's pretty ridiculous."
When I contacted Ms. Okubo in July to request a copy of Mr. Obama's birth certificate, she refused to provide it, but she did NOT indicate that there is a publicly available birth certificate nor did she indicate that she could verify the certificate as reflecting the true one. She could have mentioned that she had given a birth certificate to the Obama campaign but she did not. She could have verified that the one posted is the same one she gave them, but she did not do that either.

October 21, 2008
Barack Obama is heading off the campaign trail to Hawaii to visit his ailing 85-year-old grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, spokesman Robert Gibbs said Monday night."Recently, his Grandmother has become ill, and in the last few weeks, her health has deteriorated to the point where her situation is very serious. It is for that reason that Senator Obama has decided to change his schedule on Thursday and Friday so that he can see her and spend some time with her. Michelle and the children are not going. (Why not?)

October 25, 2008
Obama arrives in Hawaii to his visit grandmother. He talked openly about his relationship with his grandmother this week in interviews with morning network news shows." She has really been the rock of the family, the foundation of the family," he said on CBS's "The Early Show." "Whatever strength and discipline that I have, it comes from her."
He has talked about how, when his mother died young of cancer, the end came so suddenly that he did not get to Hawaii in time to say goodbye. He said he did not want that to happen again." You know, we weren't sure, and I'm still not sure, whether she makes it to election day," Obama said in an interview with "Good Morning America" this week. "We're all praying, and we hope she does." The Democratic nominee -- who campaigned Tuesday night in Miami, 4,800 miles away -- left the trail to see Dunham, whose 86th birthday is Sunday. (BUT MISSED THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!)

October 31, 2008
Hawaii State Health Director Chiyome Fukino issued a statement today certifying that Obama’s birth certificate is, in fact, genuine.
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record."
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii.”

October 31,2008
Dr. Chiyome Fukino responds to my Obama birth certificate questions, "takes the Fifth"
On October 31, 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, released a statement verifying that Barack Obama's birth certificate was on file in their records. However, despite what you might have heard, she did not verify that he was born in Hawaii. And, she did not verify that the certificate on file in Hawaii matches the "COLB" pictured on Obama's site and at FactCheck.
That hasn't stopped many people from assuming that she verified something she did not.
October 31, 2008
The AP claims."State declares Obama birth certificate genuine".
November 3, 2008

(The Nazis play out this farce to convince voters that Obama is a natural born US Citizen JUST BEFORE ELECTION DAY.)

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?
"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."
November 4, 2008

(The Nazis pull off a fake death to get the sympathy vote!)

Obama's Grandmother Dies of Cancer in Hawaii (Not osteoporosis!)
Sen. Barack Obama's grandmother died Sunday night, just hours before a presidential election in which her grandson could become the first African-American to win the nation's highest office."It is with great sadness that we announce that our grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has died peacefully after a battle with cancer," Sen. Obama and his half-sister Maya Soetoro-Ng said in a joint statement Monday. In Charlotte, N.C., Sen. Obama, looking upset, paid tribute during a campaign rally. "Some of you heard that my grandmother who helped raise me passed away early this morning," he said. "I'm not going to talk about it too long because it's hard for me to talk about. Sen. Obama, the son of a Kenyan father and a Kansas-born mother, was largely reared by his maternal grandparents. Sen. Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, died of ovarian cancer in 1995 at the age of 52, and his grandfather, Stanley Dunham, died in 1992.

Now some truth: The Hawaii Department of Health responded to a request for birth certificate records for genealogical research with a LEGAL OPINION:
www.state.hi.us... ALSO Html version

Others (like journalist Andy Martin), we conclude, may inspect or copy a vital record when the Registrar is satisfied that the information contained therein is "necessary for the determination of personal or property rights." (The right for America to know if a Presidential candidate is natural born and a US citizen obviously is a personal right.)
The statute allows the department to provide a DATA INDEX (EVEN THAT WAS NOT PROVIDED TO AMERICAN CITIZENS) to be made available to the public in order to accommodate these requests for genealogical research. Index data consisting of NAME, AGE, and SEX of the registrant and DATE, TYPE, and FILE NUMBER of the vital event and such other data as the director may authorize may be made available to the public.
The original birth certificates of persons who were born out of wedlock, or who have been adopted, are sealed by the DOH and public access to such records must be by order of a court of record.

The charade with the Hawaii assumed identity coverup and claimed legit birth certificate was orchestrated by the GOP Governor of Hawaii (Source)
A Taste of Lingle
Lingle may be set up to be another victim of the Nazi GOP's abusing of Jewish Americans:
But this past week on the mainland, Lingle told reporters Obama has never voted in Hawaii, nor has he owned a business here."Senator Obama likes to say he's from Hawaii. But, the truth is, I've never met him in my life. He's never called me on the phone. Ninety-five percent of the people in my state had never heard of him before he ran for president" said Lingle. (As noted above Obama visited August 2008 and August 2006.)
“Barack Obama would devastate the economy if he’s elected president,” she said, and added, “The Democrats’ presidential candidate has zero experience. He’s never led any city, never led any state. So our vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has more experience than their presidential candidate (Ditto for Clinton) has.”(Source)
A group of old military officers decided that Hawaii needed Superferries from Honolulu to Kauai and Maui:
These are not your regular ferries. They are giant ferries – more than a football field long, four stories high and capable of carrying as many as 866 people and 282 cars.They travel at 40 mph through waters that are home to endangered humpback whales, dolphins and rare sea turtles. Sierra Club and other environmental groups wanted the company to issue an environmental impact statement. The company refused. The groups sued and in 2007, the Hawaii Supreme Court ruled, in a 5-0 decision, that the company did have to issue an environmental impact statement. But the company still hasn’t. And the Republican Governor – Linda Lingle – has sided with Lehman. “This protest was an extraordinary event. These are a bunch of surfers, people on a beach in Kauai – it wasn’t taken seriously enough. It was an amazing and inspiring action. And in our book, we have individual testimony from the protesters. Linda Lingle later went to Kauai to talk to the people there. She told them that if they protested again, she was going to invoke the terrorism laws. They would be subject to $5,000 fine and five years in jail.

Obama turned down public financing for 'Internet financing' supposedly from small donors whose sources didn't have to be recorded by law and thus nobody knows who financed 'Obama'. Looks like Nazi CIA financing from here though. As Lingle appears to be the Prime gatekeeper on the 'Obama' vault birth certificate and all of the unknown information on Who's Obama?, who financed her 2006 election?
These graphics shows the lop-sided financing of the 2006 Hawaii Governor race:

So what is in the cards for America? John Ellis Bush tagged with the Jewish 'JEB' name for Jebediah (The Bushes had the Jewish name Scherff in Nazi Germany.) was planning to run for Florida senator in 2010 and probably President in 2016 to fulfill a Bush I dream, the complete destruction of America. Bush I is believed to be age 93 so best to hurry things along.
This morning on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace asked former President George H.W. Bush about the possibility of his son, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, running for Senate. The former president expressed his hope that Jeb would run and then told Wallace that he'd ultimately like to see Jeb elected president:
BUSH I: I'd like to see him run, I'd like to see him be president someday, or maybe senator, whatever.
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will not run for the open Senate seat of Sen. Mel Martinez, he announced in a statement released moments ago."After thoughtful consideration, I have decided not to run for the United States Senate in 2010," said Bush.
The only way that another Bush will get into the White House is to have another Clinton fiasco. Clinton made Bush I and actor Reagan look good. Clinton's scandals and mismanagement of the economy brought in Bush II. NAZI SPY 'OBAMA' ROLE is to bring on JEB BUSH IN 2012.

All of the 'Obama family' photos are faked and all of the documents released for public inspection are forged. Millions in election financing came from nowhere. That is what the Nazi CIA is doing in countries worldwide. Your tax dollars at work and they aren't even elected or under control of Congress. Many positions are open. Curiously most of the former Bush administration including Bush II and Jeb Bush are unemployed. It seems that the Bushes never left and are telling 'Obama' what to do. Are Bush I, II, and 'Jeb' heading an 'in absentia' government overlording 'Obama' who can't give a public statement without reading it off the teleprompter? If Obama gave the Gettysburg Address that school kids learn by heart he would need it written on a teleprompter!

Become a Nazi Hunter: Part 2 claims that the best way to catch a Nazi was to have two Nazis feuding over money or woman. Well, Skorzeny and Scherf, Jr. (Bush I) were doing exactly that.
The Nazis in The White House Story: Part 1
www.hoaxofthecentury.com...
The Nazis in The White House Story: Part 2

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

have fun with the Nazis

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So,
Nazis don't really hate Jews.

There were lots of Nazis that hated Jews, due to German propaganda campaigns against the Jews, but there were also lots of Nazis in even higher positions of power that had no problem with Jewish people and even worked with them.

Here's an example of Nazis working with a Jewish man who would later become Prime Minister of Israel:

Yitzhak Shamir (help·info) (Hebrew: יִצְחָק שָׁמִיר‎‎, born October 15, 1915) the seventh Prime Minister of Israel in 1983–84 and again from 1986–92.

In 1935, after settling in Palestine, he Hebraized his surname to Shamir. He joined the Irgun Zvai Leumi, a Zionist terror group that opposed British control of Palestine.[1] When the Irgun split in 1940, Shamir sided with the more militant faction, Lehi, headed by Avraham Stern.[2] During World War II working with the enemy in secret contacts with Nazi representatives at Beirut the group offered to attack the British in the Middle East in return for safe passage of the Jewish population of Europe to Palestine, and the establishment of a Jewish state.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

There are other examples but it's not a subject I'm very familiar with myself.

History is just in much more color and complexity than black and white.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I see this topic was a thread a while bck

www.abovetopsecret.com... Feb 24, 2008

Doesn't seem as many scoffers, or interest (the title?) back then.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is yet another thread on this topic.

No one person can do anything, even say anything, especially on this forum, if others are just going to mock the post, yet now there are 3 of us who started one and none has gone very far:

www.abovetopsecret.com... .....Nov 28, 2007

I'm just realizing for sure that this is a place to just bash one's head against the wall. No one is an investigative journalist, who will take up the cause, in spite of people building websites with their so-called proof, and in some cases it is damned damning, from my POV...... so why are we here?.

Too many posters just want to fight with and ridicule a fellow poster to get his/her kicks.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No one can bring a thread to a screeching halt as well as I can!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
They are not Nazis, because they don't care about National security, safe streets, jobs, and a future of the nation, and the education and well being of it's people.
They are liberal pro-Zionist welfare state totalitarian socialists.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
They are not Nazis, because they don't care about National security, safe streets, jobs, and a future of the nation, and the education and well being of it's people.
They are liberal pro-Zionist welfare state totalitarian socialists.

They are fascists not socialists.

Socialism is the workers ownership of the means of production.

These people are capitalists, private owners of the means of production. Fascism is the joining of government and corporations. The US government is ran by the private owners of the means of production, it is ran for and by the corporations. That is fascism.

Naziism was a form of fascism based directly on the original fascism of Mussolini.

edit on 6/26/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That's not Fascism, that's capitalism.
Fascism is strong unionized socialism, that runs the nation as a corporation, with each aspect represented and nationally benefitted. Mussolini was the leader of the Italian Socialist Party, and he saw the faults in it, and devised the Fascist Party system. The word "fascist" has become the far left's smear term for anything they don't like, sadly, as true Fascism is nothing to do with their misuse of the term acording to their agenda.

Red definitions of Fascism are usually wrong. Fascism and National Socialism are two different things. But then all political systems might have some similar aspects.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join