It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Most Relationships Fail Right From The Beginning. (A Quantum Explanation.)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Thank you for your compliment and vote of confidence. I'm glad you, and many others, actually did enjoy this. I always prepare myself for the attacks though, 'cause I know some of what I post can seem pretty crazy, heh heh.
Thanks for reading
Peace and One Love.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnbreaks

Awesome, I'm glad this resonated with you.
I think the bad relationships I had were perhaps messages to me and what I needed to fix in myself. Part of which, and someone else posted this here, was coming to terms with myself and learning how to roll with the punches, no matter what changes came about, and learning to not be upset by things I cant change. This helps realize you can't change someone else to be the way you want them to be, but change yourself to accept the things that normally bug you. (Small things, of course, never accept n unfaithful partner!)
Thanks for reading and best of luck in your future endeavors.
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Hello Scorpitarius, I enjoyed your post. It did remind of a book I read when I was a kid, I think it was called Celistine Prophesy. A lot of the book to me was about how people suck the energy from eachother through arguments, bad thoughts and so forth.. Have you read the book?

Again, good post and I do think it is this simple..

Ooops, others have referenced the Celstine Prophesy.. Note to self, read threads before replying to post....

edit on 27-5-2011 by syrinx2112 because: Finally read other threads on this post.. My bad..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate when someone can provide examples from their own lives, I feel these examples help most of all to illustrate, and make some of the ideas functional.
Thanks again
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Yours was an awesome comment.
Something I'll admit about myself is I worry a lot about the future inevitable's. For example, we all die. I worry about loosing those I love and/ or them loosing me...but one of the two may to happen. It is this realization that makes me enjoy the small stuff instead of sweating it. All the little things that might have bugged me before will be the little things I miss later, right? So you're right to never sweat the small stuff.
Peace and One Love.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Agreed. I watched that movie, but after I'd read the book a few times, and was sorely disappointed in the movie. Doesn't cover the insights properly.
But isn't the book always better than the book? Ha ha ha.
Thanks again;
Peace and One Love!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
yes, I agree with your idea that atoms are conscious vibrations. The lowest vibration is the earth, the highest is the sun, beyond that is the ether, free of vibrations and God of the lower world.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Interesting way of seeing it. I read a book called the secret science and it reminds me of some of the things you mentioned in this thread. What I noticed in society in general when it comes to relationships is that at least 50% of relationships are built due to sexual attraction. People get addicted towards another's "energy" and confuse this with love. Plenty of times perceived love isn't really love at all, but rather it is a form of infatuation which lasts only for so long. Getting married and having children during this period of time is one of the biggest mistakes that people make, because it is based on a fools gold type of love.

Another mistake that people aren't aware of is the fact that in a relationship both must strive to grow and evolve together. Things become rather stagnant if both aren't willing to higher their minds/souls/experience. People are constantly changing for the most parts, and some are willing to stay in their ways without any growth at all. This is why I do not believe in wedding vows that include "till death do us part", because you will not be the same person in 5 years so you cannot possibly promise for something that you do not know. You might be genuine in your intentions, and sincere in your beliefs AT THAT GIVEN MOMENT, but there is no way to know what the future might hold.

I like to look at it as vibrational frequencies; everyone has one and have their own particular resonance. You are attracted to another's vibrational field almost unconsciously due to the fact that they are in the same (or similar) "wave length" as you are. But throughout time you wave changes, and might fall out of sync with your partner. That's why it's important not to simply fall for someone that you are physically attracted to, or enjoy sex with. Because physicality changes and tastes changes. Finding someone that compliments your personality (fills in your weakness with their strengths and vice versa) and whom have the same goals as you do (not simply as a partnerships for monetary reasons) spiritually and mentally (hunger for knowledge) and whom you see has the qualities that you wish to have.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: spelling

edit on 27-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

-[This is for the ladies] Every man needs 30mins to an hour a day killing people online. This keeps him from killing people in the real world. You can take the man out of the cave, but you can't take away his need to decimate god's creatures whether they be living or pixelated.

This made me laugh

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

Glad you enjoyed it. And no worries, I don't always read ALL posts before I comment, that can be time consuming.
Peace and One Love

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join