It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unfair treatment for people of faith!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TILTed

1 corinthians 8:9 do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of GOD? do not be decived !!! neither the sexual immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS nor theives nor the greedy nor drunks will enter the kingdom of heaven!!!!!!!! what does an unbeliver have to do with a beliver you are either for GOD or aginst him if you love the world you are an enemy of GOD titus 3:10 warn a divise person once than warn him a second time after that have nothing to do with him, you can be sure that such a man is wraped and sinful he is self condemned!!! and try reading revelations real slow JESUS is not a happy camper the wrath of YAHWEH is coming back full circle so when i see a sinner im not gonna comfort him in his sin so he can burn, im gonna make him feel what is gonna come upon him unless he repents and turns from his wicked ways, lucifer wants you to think the FATHER loves you and all your sin when he knows the FATHER hates sin and will throw us in hell over it, the bible says the FEAR OF THE LORD is the begining of wisdom ( GODS WISDOM ) not mans!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahwehsprincess
reply to post by TILTed

maybe people dont believe the bible becuse they dont want to face the fact that their gonna be judged by the GOD of the old testiment (YAHWEH) and not his loving SON JESUS!!!!!!!! who they reject with out understanding that he is the only way to escape judgement!!!!!!!!!!!!

reply to post by halfoldman

if a man lie with another man it is consider an abomination and his blood is on his own hands! JESUS loves you but the FATHER HATES your sinful sexual behavior!!!!! you were created to make love to a woman lucifer has decived you and any christian that acepts your sin!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62804d4882a.gif[/atsimg]

Yes, that's my way of trying to lighten the mood although I still pity your words and thoughts. I can't believe you actually said God hates something. You think believing in the Christ is your free ticket to salvation, while all the time thinking you're also allowed to spit in people's faces like this? You have a lot to learn about humility... and love by proxy - and God for that matter. For starters: stop being so fearful, and stop spreading fear. Spread love instead. Do I see love, compassion, etc., in your posts? No. You are just threatening people. Don't you see this? These kinds of attacks will haunt you.

Truthfully, the one full of love is the one that will ascend much higher, regardless of belief, regardless of lifestyle. If you can't grasp that, then you can't really grasp God either, which is love ad infinitum.

Please learn to love others, and cast out your prejudice and judgement.
edit on 25/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by TILTed

1 corinthians 8:9 do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of GOD? do not be decived !!! neither the sexual immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS nor theives nor the greedy nor drunks will enter the kingdom of heaven!!!!!!!! what does an unbeliver have to do with a beliver you are either for GOD or aginst him if you love the world you are an enemy of GOD titus 3:10 warn a divise person once than warn him a second time after that have nothing to do with him, you can be sure that such a man is wraped and sinful he is self condemned!!! and try reading revelations real slow JESUS is not a happy camper the wrath of YAHWEH is coming back full circle so when i see a sinner im not gonna comfort him in his sin so he can burn, im gonna make him feel what is gonna come upon him unless he repents and turns from his wicked ways, lucifer wants you to think the FATHER loves you and all your sin when he knows the FATHER hates sin and will throw us in hell over it, the bible says the FEAR OF THE LORD is the begining of wisdom ( GODS WISDOM ) not mans!!!!!!!!!

Your god sure doesn't like a lot of people!

My God forgives him.

(ps - 23 exclamation marks. SCHWEET)
edit on 11/5/25 by TILTed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

Oh dear, I thought we could go beyond the verse slamming, and find some interesting aspects to how society is re-arranging previous alliances.
Oh well, if you must "Yahwehsprincess":

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. ... And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression. 1 Timothy 2:11-15

Anyone can take something and use it.
But there are other parts of the Bible, where Jesus speaks, and these parts have helped to secure the establishment of social rights for all, so let's not focus on the parts that would lead us back to the Dark Ages.
The word "homosexual" is only a century old.
In Revelations the redeemed are men who are virgins and "undefiled" by women (Rev 14:4).
I'm not saying they are gays, but they certainly are considered superior to those who did make love to women.
Jesus never mentions homosexuality, but clearly says some men should not marry, for they were made "eunuchs in the womb" (Matt 19: 10-12).

edit on 25-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

i gave you nothing but SCRIPTURE!!!!! why do you keep saying its my beliefs?? you made up a fake LOVE GOD in your mind (lucifer/new age/love god) and when i give you GODS HOLY WORD you reject it becuse it makes you feel uncomfortable, im just doing my job !!!!!!!!! preaching the GOSPEL JESUS came to fufill the law not throw it away when was the last time youve read revelations??????? you pick and choose what you want from the bible and made up your own religon, when you receive the HOLY SPIRIT he stops us from sinning and if we do sin we quickly repent, but you still have the spirit you were born with, you need to ask GOD to fill you with his HOLY SPIRIT so you can stop deciving yourself with this fake new age love god you and so many others beleive in!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So YP according to Timothy you shouldn't be tryin' to learn us anything. Sit back be quite, and get me a sammich woman!

Do you really want to continue along this path of totalitarian polemical enforcement? If so you need to stop posting now, or YOU are in sin, and all those who support you are in danger of judgement. Not so cool when the tables get turned is it?

By the way, I completely support your right to express yourself, and teach others whatever POSITIVE knowledge you may have. Just trying to show some perspective.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

i agree deceived brother, but we are in the times when GOD has poured his HOLY SPIRIT out on man,woman,and child, and listen to me I LOVE YOU MORE than any person who tells you its ok to keep on sinning GOD LOVES YOU IN YOUR SIN thats a lie from the pit of hell, if i offened you with GODS HOLY WORD than mabe you should figure out why??? becuse you are GODS child and you know the truth it is written across your heart, i used to be an ahtiest i used to be a gangster girl from new york doing drugs pregnant, unmarried,sleeping around, i can admit i was an adultuer,drunkered,whore!!!!!! but praise GOD im a married SPIRIT FILLED ROYAL PRIEST, ELECT CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD and so are you!!!! but we cant take our rightful place as kings and queens until we stop our wicked ways and only the painful truth will set us free!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The more I see Christians post the more I recognize that they don't even seem to agree on basic theology.
Some worship the Father others use the Judaic Name Yahweh.
Some say God and Jesus are one entity while others say they are two distinct entity's.
Some say the old Judaic laws still apply others that Jesus gives everyone a free pass.
Some Believe Evolution and the bible are compatible others claim that evolution is blasphemy.
Some go to church on Sunday others go on Saturday the Jewish sabbath.
Some believe in freewill others believe in predetermination.

Apparently there are over 38,000 denominations of Christianity if it is all one faith why so many divisions on doctrine?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

Originally posted by yahweysprincess
why is it that all the athiest can post anything they want on religous threads, (jokes,slander,curseing) but when i have something to say about an athiest ( i used to be one) my post gets blocked, its happened twice in one week????? have i been offending demons who sit in high places???? its not just me ive seen athiest ripping into people of faith all over this site and nobody does anything about it!!!!! like today for instance there was a thread about people of faith haveing small brains, so i replied back studies have shown athiest have smaller ----- than belivers and somebody got mad??? now some of you religous folks might disagree with my response but i am a SOILDER OF THE GOD OF THE ARMY OF ISREAL and SOIDERS talk different than civilans!!!(just like real soilders on the battle field) im battleing all day (not playing church) so please, if your a person of faith an have been attacked share with the rest of us and lets see how many of their threads get removed after today??????

Where your treasure is…there is your heart…

Don’t become that which you are fighting against…stay the course…

There are many ways to fight a battle; The Lord God gives people different gifts to use, and refines those he chooses, until they become like shining jewels.

IMO, you should focus on explaining your faith, especially to those who will listen, and not get wrapped up in attacking others, in the same manner, in which they attack you…

- JC

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As this thread has moved from the subject of moral outrage to gay bashing there is no need to continue this particular conversation.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join