It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT episode 22 ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When I watched this my first thought was "the writers are members of ATS for sure..."

Basically, take the top 10 threads in this forum on any given day, add a dumb and pretty blond, a black president in mortal danger, and you've got The Event.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

i really do think that this show is trying to tell us something i mean look at the title "The Event".....maybe foreshadowing what will happen or is happening

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to take from The Event. On the one hand, maybe the writers were simply placating conspiracy theorists who have spent too much time on ATS reading about Nibiru.

On the other hand, perhaps this is some attempt, on a minimal level, to disclose some of the ET reality. It's been argued before that the tv show Stargate SG-1 was funded by the government and used to slowly disseminate some information regarding humanity's interaction with ET's.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yep, this show showed so much that lines up with conspiracies that we all read about.

Chemtrails were even featured in it, you just have to be on the look out

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Also, when that planet arrived in the final ep, I was just so shocked... it was such a great ending

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join