It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT episode 22 ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Its almost like they based the story of the show around all these ideas.

LOL, "almost" ?...

That is exactly what they did.

Do you think that Hollywood writers don't know about all this stuff that
is popular on the internet ??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I havent read through the entire thread, so excuse me if its been mentioned but....

Has anyone noticed The Event and Deep Impact-although about different things- are very similar? They even have some of the same actors and some details.

I watched Deep Impact last night and got chills.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

She is one of them".

She had told the president,her husband, she had lied to him about being fron Cuba and was really fron Haiti.

I did not know the president was from Cuba. I thought his parents were. Slight difference!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Your sarcasm detector must be malfunctioning. I'd take it to get checked.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

HAHA !

Bloops.

There is so much literal stupidity here, and elsewhere, I took it at face value
after reading that Stargate thread.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seem's the new 'in thing' is medievil and fatasy series

Camelot
The Borgias
Game of Thrones
Pillars of the Earth

Peace

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

HAHA !

Bloops.

There is so much literal stupidity here, and elsewhere, I took it at face value
after reading that Stargate thread.

Understandable. No harm no foul

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1

Originally posted by truthseeker10
yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head.

the alien race = anunakai??
alaskan prison = area 51??
portal array = haarp?? side effect of using the portal array earthquakes/ natural disasters
new planet appearing = planet x
new world order has been mentioned in the series
black president = obama

just wanted to see if anyone else thought along these lines, or is my tinfoil hat on just a little to tight lol.
I'm sorry ,,,,but I have know idea what show you are talking about......please tell.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

THE EVENT ON HULU

I watched episode 21 last night, and in it the Oriental doctor said, "Your father should have told you: We were here first." I haven't seen episode 22 yet. I think I'll watch it right now.

It's a great show, similar in some aspects to "V" which is no longer being streamed on the internet, even by the network. Hmmmm. That sucks for me too; I liked "V", but I can only watch entertainment programs that are streamed because I choose not to pay $150 a month for cable or satellite.

Instead, I subscribe to Netflix and Hulu; for less than $20 a month I can watch nearly everything that is available - movies on Netflix and TV shows on Hulu - on my computer or on my TV through my XBox. Double

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by truthseeker10

What about the blue spiral?!

how could i forget that. that was the first thing that jumped out at me, the portal looked exactly like the norway spiral

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

just wanted to see if anyone else thought along these lines, or is my tinfoil hat on just a little to tight lol.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS !!!
edit on 25-5-2011 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

Nope its not on tight at all because I dont wear 1 and feel the exact same vibes you do about it lol
. Is amazing eh?

Originally posted by dragonspit
nope, thought the same thing.
Maybe the producers are ATS members

LOL
maybe, but on ATS I wouldnt doubt there are producrs on board too seeking that good conspiracy that will generate billions.
edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Seem's the new 'in thing' is medievil and fatasy series

Camelot
The Borgias
Game of Thrones
Pillars of the Earth

Peace

Allow me to add another which you may have missed.

STAR TREK-- PHASE II

I know it is not on TV, but the web site should show up at: mirrornv.trekminal.com...

It has the same characters just different actors. Yes, it is as "hokey" as ever.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Uhm ... why the hell did they need to try to kill everyone with a virus to "make space" when they brought a whole planet!?! I'm sure they could have lived in their spaceships or something.

And how about The real EVENT that would take them to a new level of existence but kill off all humans?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hated the first half of the event, it kind of grew on me though and seemed to get better during the second half of the season. Then I started enjoying it. I think part of the problem was that it started too slow and it ended up pissing people off because we were like 5-6 episodes into the series and noone knew what the event was or what was going on.

It sucks that it's cancelled now and we'll never find out what happens or what's on that scroll. Oh well.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head. www.imdb.com...

portal array = haarp?? side effect of using the portal array earthquakes/ natural disasters
black president = obama

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS !!!

And don´t forget:
spanish influenza = EHEC (Outbreak right now in Germany - origin Spain)
( crofsblogs.typepad.com... )

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
its a show ppl, a sci fi show. its not real and the writers of the event arnt trying to tell us anything. if you think its real put it in a conspiracy forum rather than tv and call it something like "writers of the event are really undercover aliens that want to warn us about the future"

on a serious note,
cant believe its been axed, how can they leave it like that?

we need to know what the ancient writings say!!
edit on 31-5-2011 by originunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just watched the last episode (HOPE it is NOT the Last!)

I already knew FLOTUS was "one of them". Back when she was the only one in the WH that was not tested for DNA. And what she told her husband was a blatant lie. Couldn't ya tell? Which makes me ask a question that may never be answered. Did they test their son? There was no mention of him being tested.

Anyway, I was blown away by the ending.. Did anyone guess they would bring the whole damn planet??? I have to watch the ending again... Didn't it show two planets in the sky? Was that their planet and our Moon? Or did they bring their own moon. Gotta watch it again.

Damn you NBC!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Well if you are going to do that then we are going to have cover all bases and throw "Jericho" into the mix.

No aliens (Extra-terrestrial kind anyway) but it scores pretty high on the plausibility scale.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i believe it was there planet and our moon.

question.
how do they count how many ppl watch the programme?
i know that in england they used to randomly select volunteers to have aspecial box that monitered what the person was watching. this persons box would then represent a thousand ppl for example and they would then estimate using all the other boxes. is it still done like this?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by originunknown

Its called The Neilsen Ratings

Here's a link
www.nielsen.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head. www.imdb.com...

black president = obama

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS !!!

Don't you think you should put "MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS" before the text that contains the spoilers?

/commonsense?

Anyway, yeah -- I totally seen it. It's hard to tell if it's based on fiction or loosely based on reality. Like the popular Computer Game "Deus Ex" was based on the most prominent conspiracy theories, this show could be drawing it's inspiration in the same vain.

Again though, it could be a bit of truth slipped in for conditioning. There never really is a true way to tell... but yes, I suppose it's 100% possible.

Wait and see?

LoL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join