It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT episode 22 ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head. www.imdb.com...

the alien race = anunakai??
alaskan prison = area 51??
portal array = haarp?? side effect of using the portal array earthquakes/ natural disasters
new planet appearing = planet x
new world order has been mentioned in the series
black president = obama

just wanted to see if anyone else thought along these lines, or is my tinfoil hat on just a little to tight lol.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS !!!
edit on 25-5-2011 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
so what we gunna do i want sumone to come up with a good idea of what to do
because im joining the british army just to have the essentials and the resources
to handell anything but if u have a genral plan im willing to join

link   
nope, thought the same thing.
Maybe the producers are ATS members

link   
I really like this show but am watching it on non-paid for hulu so I will have to avoid this thread for spoilers. I'll watch for the things you mentioned in upcoming episodes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

You're on the right path, that's about all I can say.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I gotta say, I was thinking the same thing while watching. I've missed most of the episodes as I do not watch T.V. on a regular basis.

But here is my thought. They seem to have gone out of their way to include recent or present "conspiracy theories" or even recent events that are real. Makes a person wonder why?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i realized that too...they put many real live events in this show...quite funny to watch..i like the show

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think there are more than a few of us who look at this and other "alien" tv programs as either predictive programming or indoctrination, Had come to many of you same conclusions, but when the planet showed up in orbit...just too big a coincidence. I think the biggest takeaway from "the Event" is the fact that the aliens have been here for a long, long time and were actually here first.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Anyone who wishes to watch any missed episodes can go to NBC. Com and watch for free.

A couple commercials here and there, but not nearly as many as on TV.

Link www.nbc.com... Enjoy.

link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head.

portal array = haarp?? side effect of using the portal array earthquakes/ natural disasters
black president = obama

just wanted to see if anyone else thought along these lines, or is my tinfoil hat on just a little to tight lol.
I'm sorry ,,,,but I have know idea what show you are talking about......please tell.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

link   
thanks for your replies, its nice to know im not the only one who see's it. im gonna watch them back to back and detail all the stuff that i see.

i should maybe put spoiler in the title for those who havent watched them all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This was one of the best conspiracy theory shows since the X-Files. The writers really did their homework. It's a shame to see this one get canceled, but good television gets bad ratings and vice versa.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima

You're on the right path, that's about all I can say.

Sigh, I'll be the first to bite. What do you mean by your statement ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
yes i know it's just a tv show, but ive just watched all the episodes and episode 22 really has me scratching my head.

black president = obama

If you watched all the episodes like you say you have, you'd know the president is Cuban, "Martinez" is his last name.They even say he is Cuban in one of the episodes, that's how I knew. But I have to agree the first thing I thought when the whole planet appeared was "Nibiru" And I thought all this time it would be a bunch of people beamed from the world into the array where it was so giant, so I thought it would be beaming large groups to Earth. It was a shocker of an ending.
edit on 25-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: more words needed

edit on 25-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah it's full of quite common conspiracy theories every week there's a new one. I just think the producers are trying to hit a certain demographic and conspiracy theorists are quite a large one. I've watched it since the start, it's a good show unfortunately it looks like it will be cancelled after only 1 season. Typical of NBC.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cthruit
. I think the biggest takeaway from "the Event" is the fact that the aliens have been here for a long, long time and were actually here first.

yeah thats what i thought too, that would explain why seemingly modern style artifacts have been found in ancient rock etc..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonergeek
This was one of the best conspiracy theory shows since the X-Files. The writers really did their homework. It's a shame to see this one get canceled, but good television gets bad ratings and vice versa.

They cancelled it?
Since when?
I thought this was the season finale?
AWWWWWWWWWWW Shame on NBC!!!!

edit on 25-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't forget the old man, the evil one was an Illuminati symbol, and the Strain possibly is something yet to come, or the H1N1 outbreak.

edit on 25-5-2011 by darrylss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My wife and I both were avid fans of the mini series. We had high hopes but were disappointed to find out the show was canceled. This isn't so much a spoiler as it is my true feelings about the last episode....I was pissed!

With that said, I don't think the show is in any way, any kind of disclosure, initiation, indoctrination, or subliminalization. Rather, I feel that this show capitalized on current events and had hoped that more of us conspiracy types would latch on to the show. I think they just overplayed their hand.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry about that. Posting from my Evo and ot went a little nutz.
edit on 25-5-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: dbl post

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join