It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought for my fellow ufology buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This isn't meant for people who do not believe, if you are not a believer you might as well exit this thread now. For the people who do believe, like myself, I just had a thought that I think others need to think about as well.

A lot of believers seem to think that with all the alien/human hybridization and mating that is allegedly going on, the extraterrestrials must have some sort of agenda as far as destroying the human population and then starting over from square one with a new breed of humans. I do believe such things have happened in the past, what with all the missing links, massive jumps in evolution, and sudden disappearances of the different, more subhuman species. I would say it's possible that this is their intention, but haven't they been doing this breeding thing for a long time? I know a lot of people think Betty and Barney Hill were basically the first case, but when you think about it, couldn't the most influential man in human history, Jesus Christ, have been born from aliens?

His mother was also born of a "virgin". The Bible doesn't mention this fact but that is because it would take away from the whole Jesus/son of god thing. However, if he and his mother were both born of "virgins", to me that implies a genetic breeding type of event that was going on way back in the Jesus times. Perhaps Jesus had offspring and his bloodline is still going on. I don't know. But the fact of the matter is, or should I say my opinion of the matter is, these genetic experiments were going on way back then and the world has yet to come to an end.

Could it be possible that the aliens have a different agenda. With all the available planets throughout the cosmos, why would they need to destroy our human race, when they could just populate a different planet with their new breed of human. If we ever master the universe, I'd like to think we wouldn't be so barbaric as to destroy a species to make room for a new one, no matter how destructive the former may be.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

I've always wondered the same about the Jesus- Alien connection. If a man of such great powers walked the earth with man and women out of nowhere, I mean it seems far-fetched but plausible.

What if Jesus was an experiment as to see how humans would react to a man with such ability, and they wanted to see if humanity would be ready for more advanced beings. Then, Jesus was tortured and killed with no mercy...Yet his body disappeared from the tomb? That's strange...

EDIT: They say the cosmos is somewhere where fiction and reality(or magic and reality) merge as one. If you don't think outside the box, you wont get anywhere. We we're designed to be able to do anything we could imagine. Now think about another civilization, millions or billions of years ahead of us...Definitely a possibility, so creating a super human-hybrid like Jesus would be something we can't rule out.

Good discussion~ Sure brings up a lot of questions and really gets your mind going! If only we could go into the past and actually see this all for ourselves..So many answers would be revealed.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mista25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My bad, double post.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mista25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Their is a huge mystery in the development of human intellgience. With no valid explination, the human race jumped in intelligence about 150,000 years ago. No one can explain how or why this happened so fast. It does lead itself to some sort of outside influence.

Read the following:

Ezekiel 1:4 (NIV)

"I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal"

Is he describing a space craft?

Ezekiel 1:5 (NIV)

"and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man"

Ezekiel 1:6 (NIV)

"but each of them had four faces and four wings"

He is describing the UFO.

Ezekiel 1:7 (NIV)

"Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze."

Continues the description, this is when I suspect the UFO was landing.

Ezekiel 1:8 (NIV)

"Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,"

Robotic arms?

Ezekiel 1:9 (NIV)

"and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved."

Ahh hard to understand what he is describing now.

Ezekiel 1:10 (NIV)

"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."

Ezekiel 1:11 (NIV)

"Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body."

Ezekiel 1:12 (NIV)

"Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went."

Ezekiel 1:13 (NIV)

"The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it."

Ezekiel 1:14 (NIV)

"The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightnin

Does this seem odd for this time period?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Heaven help us! (Pun intended) and Good Lord, you present this a a startling new thought?

Dial back about five decades ago and you can find some good arguments on this. But, of course, we have a couple or three generations since and some of them are ignorant of this argument.

It will come to pass to be recognized that all religions are manifested by the ETs for early humans to give them some guidence in all areas. And of course, that would have happened without Jesus and the other human teachers anyway because the ETs were recognized back then for being exactly what they are and those early, but thinking, humans of the time would have deify them for what they actually are, as saviors. Human teachers were provide to make the necessary teachings more human-based, the boot-strap way. The instructions coming from On High via burning bushes and stone slabs just didn't do the job. A more intimate, personal and human touch was reqired to guide the herd.

Anyway, this is probably a worthy thread for the youngsters despite my bitchin." But after all, I've been around longer than the flying saucer saga and have seen too much already.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Heaven help us! (Pun intended) and Good Lord, you present this a a startling new thought?

Dial back about five decades ago and you can find some good arguments on this. But, of course, we have a couple or three generations since and some of them are ignorant of this argument.

It will come to pass to be recognized that all religions are manifested by the ETs for early humans to give them some guidence in all areas. And of course, that would have happened without Jesus and the other human teachers anyway because the ETs were recognized back then for being exactly what they are and those early, but thinking, humans of the time would have deify them for what they actually are, as saviors. Human teachers were provide to make the necessary teachings more human-based, the boot-strap way. The instructions coming from On High via burning bushes and stone slabs just didn't do the job. A more intimate, personal and human touch was reqired to guide the herd.

Anyway, this is probably a worthy thread for the youngsters despite my bitchin." But after all, I've been around longer than the flying saucer saga and have seen too much already.

I wasn't really trying to present the idea that Jesus was the offspring of extraterrestrials as my own. I first heard of that idea I believe when I read "The Gods of Eden." Bramley may not have been the first to present the idea but that is where I heard it.

What I was presenting was, that if you accept that aliens have been breeding with humans since Jesus times, the fact that they are doing it now does not mean they are preparing for our destruction.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Thank you for presenting this thread the way you did. F&S,

Since reading the Nag Hammadi Texts, written in the time of Jesus, by Jesus, Mary and all the desciples. It really opened my eyes, and the theory of Jesus being Alien really jumped out. It was discovered in 1945 in Nag Hammadi Egypt, A friend of Dr. Carl Jung, bought them for a gift. The very first words translated, read: "And Jesus spoke; " Oh, Judah [same as Jude, Judas, and Thomas meaning Twin] my Twin, my Second Messiah. ""

One of the Books of Thomas, He talks about when he and Jesus were childern. How when playing with friends, Jesus would strike one of the dead. And how this childs mother would scream and cry, then Jesus would bring him back to life. Jesus and Judah [Thomas] were identical twins, and in ancient times identical twins were called the sons of God. [little note: remember all the sets of twins born during Atlantis, by the sea god] Jesus and Judah were mistaken for each other often in the texts.

There is a lot more to be found in these texts and some rather shocking and I don't want this to turn into any kind of religious arguement. But it will open your eyes. Also Jesus, knew all the secret knowldege of the Pryamids and tell the Egyptian Creation story in these text. It is complete different than Genesis and there was a rape involved. It totally blew me away. And from the time he was 12

It is nice to be able to discuss these things with other believers. I am a contactee since I was 5, and my granddaughter, the Army Paratrooper, has been a contactee since she was 3. I jumped on ATS thinking the only people on the subject were all believers, so now I have the rep of being a nut case. Which being a little bit crazy is not boring. LOL

Nag Hammadi Text: www.gnosis.org...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Excuse me for back to back post. But Mars is starting to look like it is being terreformed and I am sure it is not NASA doing that. It was never taught in school that there was water on Mars, or Polar Ice Caps. NASA has never been able to figure out how to send a maned mission to Mars, because as they move away from Earth, they move out of the dimension of time. As long as it would take them to get there, 3-4 ? years, by the time they got there all of their muscle tone would be gone and probably would live to even make the trip back.

Of course our little friends don't have that problem, and they have probably terreformed many planets. Childern in the last 30 years are born much smarter, that is why the government puts them all on redyline. Poor Childern or bored to death. Their little minds going so much faster than the teachers. They should give the teachers the meds.

top topics

join