It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25th: Nail in the Floor speech by Ron Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Joe rogan supports ron paul so that means i do too. Haha nah but imo he's the only bloke around willing to make a change for the better.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He speaks the truth, which is why we will most likely never see him as president.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think people are scared of Ron Paul and his ideas.

I think it stems more from personal shame that so many of us were led by the nose down the wrong path by empty promises and flash ad campaigns. I think many people have a problem admitting they were wrong, or going against the group-think.

Dr. Paul's voting record and stance on issues is out there for any to look at. You can see that he says what he means, and means what he says. His age is a total non-issue for me. I look at his age as the temperance that comes from experience. I don't see him as the type of man to become embroiled in scandals or petty disputes. I don't claim that he's perfect or the "only chance", but he's the only chance I see as a viable one this time around.

He's not getting press coverage NOW. Just wait until the campaigning heats up. There are a lot of very savvy people who'll do their best to make sure his message gets out. Once the debates start, once the town-hall meetings commence...it'll be impossible for Dr. Paul to be ignored.

Besides, anecdotal evidence as it may be, I feel a change in attitudes towards government in the people around me. It's a stench of disillusionment. It's people starting to let their festering anger boil over to the point of action.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join