It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25th: Nail in the Floor speech by Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
YOU GO RON!! TELL'EM LIKE IT IS! That speech should be televised on every news station. Every American should hear the truth about how our elected officials are hijacking this country under the guise of the Patriot Act and fear mongering.

This country has to give this guy a chance. Americans would rather elect morons and incompetent presidential candidates rather than a candidate that really says what the majority feels. If he gets elected and goes back on his word like Obama and other past presidents, than we will at least know without question, we can no longer trust anyone in government and our system is truly dead in the water.

I would rather take a final chance on him than to continue on electing the same.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One thing I like about Ron Paul is that he doesn't deviate much, if at all from what he's said in the past. His reasons are common sense and even thought I don't agree with everything he says, I'll vote for him again when the primaries roll around...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

One thing I like about Ron Paul is that he doesn't deviate much, if at all from what he's said in the past. His reasons are common sense and even thought I don't agree with everything he says, I'll vote for him again when the primaries roll around...

Exactly......that's why when people say Ron Paul is just saying what people want to hear for campaign purposes, I challenge them to take a look at his decades-long record of service in politics. He's always said the same thing, and his voting record backs it up, not to mention the bills he has introduced.

Another thing I point out is, where is the dirt? Where is the Ron Paul dirt? I have yet to see any....that should tell us a lot about the man's credibility. Every politician I've ever seen has something in their record or in their past that the opposing party picks up and sensationalizes on.

Where's the DIRT?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I know the deal with politicians and as a rule wish they would all jump off a cliff but if Ron Paul runs for anything ever that I can vote on; I will vote for him.

I voted for Obama in the hope of ending war but that hasn't happened has it?

Ron also knows the federal reserve....

I hate to say it but I even distrust Ron a bit, though at face value I love him. I hope He is what he seems and not just a red herring.

Best Wishes

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

ha
The Great American Experiment is not dead. But she is weakened. She is hemorrhaging from the wounds inflicted on her by the east coast elitist liberals, and the rights they have seen fit to take from her people. But in weakness there is strength. There is the strength of her people rallying against the terrorists attacks on the USS Cole, the first attack on the World Trade Center, and on 9/11, She is strengthened by the people who see what is going on in Washington, and speak out, forming a grass roots movement to call attention to the problems created by economic policies that are detrimental to the ability of Americans to better themselves.
No, Lady Liberty is not dead. She is weakened but the blood flow is slowing, and her strength will return. It will be people like Ron Paul and Rand Paul who will eventually bring this country back on course.
Paul is doing nothing more than going back to the founding fathers and preaching their wisdom to Congress and the American people.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

We're with you Ron, make your run for it.. A great person.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He does have a point. I think I'll vote for him. We need to get Obama out of office.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the last chance for us to restore the republic. We are allowing the federal government to rule over us like we are servants all in the name of feeling safe and secure from an unkown enemy. The government works for us, we are not slaves to them! I will do all I can to try to get Dr. Paul elected in 2012.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is absoletely disgusting how little press coverage Ron Paul is given. Even the supposed "right wing" station, FOX news doesn't even include him in their polls or discussions of candidates. He is our only chance. The main stream media is nothing more than a propaganda machine; I believe the lack of coverage that this brilliant, able, kind, and passionate patriot gets from any MSM news source is proof enough of that. If the American public as an entirety was introduced to Ron Paul's message and pristine record to back it up, and they had any sort of intellegence and/or care about what happens to our country, THEY WOULD ALL VOTE FOR HIM! Sadly that is not the case and Ron is depending on people like us to MAKE HIS MESSAGE BE HEARD! If our government and media won't give him the coverage he deserves, we all need to do it ourselves aand save our country. The man speaks the truth. The man is courageous. The man is principled, This man is everything a President of the United States of America should be. This is the man America deserves to have for a leader. America needs to put him in office, not the media. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND CARE WHAT THIER FUTURE WILL BE LIKE, IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, IF YOU WANT A BETTER LIFE, IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A RESPECTABLE NATION, I BEG OF ALL OF YOU TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL AND HELP US CLAIM OUR NATION BACK.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow , Whatta a Great Speech !
Awesome ! Is he the Good Cop ?

Obama the Bad Cop ?
Man , people need to wake up , This show called Politics needs to be cancelled !

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Ron Paul is the last chance for us to restore the republic. We are allowing the federal government to rule over us like we are servants all in the name of feeling safe and secure from an unkown enemy. The government works for us, we are not slaves to them! I will do all I can to try to get Dr. Paul elected in 2012.

I don't think he's the LAST chance, unless you know something I don't. He's definitely a good chance to get some REAL change. Change doesn't come easy, or cheap, or without pain though and I guarantee that if change comes, it's going to cost us. But I don't think that it will cost us anymore than we've already given up. Can you put a price on liberty or privacy?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I've always supported Ron Paul, but there are too many sheep out there that will simply vote for the corporate machine by placing the check mark next to the (D) or (R) on the ticket. The American voter is to blame. They are too ideologically hateful, and will NEVER cross party lines, or vote 3rd party, because they are too afraid "the other guy" will get in. It's hate on both sides that has given us what we have today.

You do know that Mr. Paul has a R next to his name right ? It does appear that the sheeple here like ron paul because everyone else here likes him.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ummm still wondering...what in the world did Canadian get banned for? he is one of the big contributors here..then ban/zap no warning...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Ummm still wondering...what in the world did Canadian get banned for? he is one of the big contributors here..then ban/zap no warning...

Be careful if you are not contributing to the thread you may be next.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Must contribute. Can't be banned too...

*Ahem*

Go Ron Paul! (?)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

It must be an over site.
I second the Go Ron Paul.

Seriously, how can anyone compare him to Hitler. I must have missed reading in my textbooks, the part where Hitler was all for freedom, minimal government and the constitution. I think I also missed the part where Hitler was anti-war and anti occupying other peoples lands.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I know my #ty government is run by the american #ty government , I wish I could vote for Ron Paul , that way my country would change also !

shame non US citzens cant vote for US candidates!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I might not agree with everything Ron Paul says or believes, but with this,, I have to agree.
Were is the outrage,, besides here on ATS?
Is all of this just lost,, to American Idol filled brains,,, can no one see what really is taking place here?
I am befuddled with my co-workers, when I mention this, and others who I think would agree, but think it is Paranoid to think this is really happening Right Now, here in America.
For me, the splintering of America is the root cause,,, Two sides same coin,, Red/Blue.
Makes for black/white reasoning,, and we all know things are more complicated than that,, and our Unity as a United States is gone.

Sad, Sad, Sad

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You do know that Mr. Paul has a R next to his name right ? It does appear that the sheeple here like ron paul because everyone else here likes him.
reply to post by gorgi

The fact that that is even an issue to you makes you more of a "sheeple" then anyone else on this board in favor of Mr.Paul.....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel: Samuel Johnson

President Jackson was perhaps speaking of scoundrels. We aren't really sure of why
this quote was even said.
However,
Ron Paul is no scoundrel.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join