It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIG problem with modern computer games. What are the best games for gameplay alone???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Best game-play? Mario 3. Nuff said really ... no wait. Pac-Man for Nintendo ... nah Galaga!!

I can't be the only one here who loves and adore the old games.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I agree, hopefully they will start to put more time in game play once they master the graphics. These games now day's are not challenging at all. I like to play FPS and most of them are the same, they just have different graphics. I have been play thing game called TRUE COMBATE ELITE for pc its a fps and its free. Its not like all the other run and gun shooters. You take your time and use strategy. It all so takes allot form, you have to be able to move the right way and learn how to take cover, so that only a small percentage of your body is not shown.

It might looks like # but its hands down the best first person shooter i have ever played.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
For me the first game that comes to mind is mass effect its a solid game, with awsome gameplay an a great storyline, Now this might sound dumm to some poeple but any of you remember the game that came out on the ps2 oddworld abes oddyssey if they were to make that game with the tech that they have now it would be awsome, that's an all around fun game to play its funny an challeging at the same time

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I wish they'd finish Fallout: Van Buren, otherwise known as the real Fallout 3. They already had about 90% of the game complete.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join