It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans So easy To Fool? Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WHY IS IT?
We’ve often wondered “why” Americans are fooled so easily. In spite of being a nation with tremendous wealth and opportunity along with the ability to gain knowledge, we seem to be a nation of people that are the most gullible in the word. The events of 9/11 really show us that most Americans have lost the ability of using logic as well as the ability to THINK for themselves.
Why is it? Americans, in spite of the most elaborate surveillance systems which can zoom in on a postage stamp from outer space, most Americans still believe the government lie that we can’t seem to “find” Osama Bin Laden?
Why is it? Americans, in spite of the fact no one has ever found a photograph of a plane inside the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania on 9/11 (check it out yourselves) Americans still think planes actually crashed there?
Why is it? Americans really think a hand full of people from a far away land can actually take over four planes with nothing but box cutters?
Why is it? Americans think that 19 Arabs, in spite of having never flown a commercial plane before and were reported as being “lousy students” by professional pilots who “allegedly” trained them, can hit three out of four targets with exact precision?

Why is it? Americans don’t know cell phones don’t work from commercial airlines traveling at 500 mph?
Why is it? Americans don’t know that (2) one-hundred story buildings and (1) 47 story building that were made to withstand the impact of a 727, don’t just “collapse” and turn to dust in a space of a couple of hours? (yes, the laws of physics say this is impossible)

Why is it? That if the “authorities” were so caught off guard on 9/11, and the “hijackers” were vaporized along with the witnesses who had no chance to identify them to anyone..how did they come up with “drivers license pictures and identities” of all 19 hijackers within 24 hours? And why have they never showed all the airport surveillance tapes with any hijacker? And why is it the ones they have showed either have no dates and times on them, or wrong dates and times?
Why is it? No hijackers names or fake names are listed on the flight manifests? (check it out yourselves). And why are at least 8 of the so-called “hijackers” still alive? Check this one out too.

If Osama really did 9/11, then….....
If the worst terrorist attack in Amerikan history was carried out by Osama Bin Laden, then not only was he able to mastermind a rather complicated attack undetected, but it was also one of the most brilliant works of civil engineering, engineering, illusion, stealth, hypnosis, bait and switch, distraction and manipulation of time, space, matter, anti-matter and energy that has ever been demonstrated.
If Osama really did 9/11, then….... He was able to outsmart the entire U.S. military intelligence put into place, outsmart the entire intelligence at NORAD, outsmart all high ranking intelligence at the Pentagon, White House and Military installations throughout the Nation.
If Osama really did 9/11, then…....

since all early photos of the Pentagon show the wall still intact AFTER it was hit by a 767, then Osama has such control over time and space that he can have a passenger plane fly over the most highly guarded airspace in the world, crash it into the wall of the Pentagon and make the plane disappear! Remarkable!
If Osama really did 9/11 then…..... He didn’t stop there. He was able to crash flight 93 into a field in Pennsylvania and Presto! The old man does it again! No photo shows any trace of a plane! David Copperfield really needs to find out how he does this.

If Osama really did 9/11, then….... He has the unusual ability to shape shift the entire bone structure of his face! In one month we see him as a man gaunt and dying of a blood and kidney disease and then in a few weeks….viola’! He is now a robust man with darker skin, different nose and cranium structure and apparently cured himself of failing kidneys! I’ve heard of turning water into wine but this is ridiculous!
If Osama really did 9/11 then…..... He has the ability to alter the law of physics!! Since jet fuel burns at 1800 degrees which is far below the 3000 needed to melt steel, Osama has the ability to crash two jets into the world trade centers….and turn them both to nothing but dust and melted steel within 2 hours!!

Since corporations pay professional demolitionists hundreds of thousands to emplode old structures no longer in use, I say they just contract out an Arab to fly a plane into the building and within in hour they will have their professional demolition!
We at TheConspiracyZone think Osama shouldn’t pray to “Allah” anymore. We think “Osama” and “Allah” should change places for awhile. We think Allah should live in a cave in Afghanistan, since that seems to be where infinate wisdom for manipulating world events is. We also think Osama should then take Allah’s position of governing the laws of time, space and motion since that seems to be what he’s doing anyway…......
Why is it? Most Americans think our own government leaders would never do anything as evil as 9/11 to their own people in spite of the corrupt history of the men in charge?
Why is it? Americans, in spite of the fact there is a health club on every corner, are some of the most out of shape people in the world?

Well, we’ll tell you why. It’s because most Americans are lazy. They don’t think for themselves. They don’t listen, evaluate and test what they’ve been told. They just accept what they are told…no questions asked. Most Americans won’t take responsibility to make a difference. They would rather leave it to someone else to do. Most Americans are like sheep led to the slaughter. Without the knowledge to ask an intelligent question and even worse, without the courage to do so.

It is the 11th hour friends. We are loosing our freedoms daily that this country was founded upon. And it’s because nobody will stand up and hold those responsible accountable. It is to the point where if we loose our freedoms to the Illumianti it’s because we aren’t a strong enough people who deserve to be free…..We have met the enemy and they are us….Think about it.
THE CONSPIRACY ZONE

EPH 5:11
O NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE UNFRUITFUL DEEDS OF DARKNESS, BUT INSTEAD EXPOSE THEM;

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/25/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mainstream media, which is what most of America relies on. For them its their only source.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Most people in the US don't research things. They get their little news from yahoo news or cnn in little soundbites and that becomes reality. They are too busy partying, dealing with their kids, or just trying to get by. Most of my friends have very strong opinions on things that they haven't even researched at all. Its pretty wacky. If I haven't researched a subject for myself and tried to fit the pieces together for myself, I try not to have an opinion cause I'll usually come out looking like an ass.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
people here just dont care...

justin bieber > nikola tesla

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think that it has to do with the programming that they receive. Now not all Americans are mindless slaves of their media, since there are over 300 million people int the US. Also, there is the fact that much of the US is rooted in traditions, hence why they vote Republican over and over again (not the smartest way to go). Its about what they take in. If all you eat is garbage, thats what comes out. And they are eating it by the truckload. To be fair, there are plenty of those who have awakened, but the majority, i think, have not. Its a mindset, just accept and DONT QUESTION is what they are told over and over again through media, religion, propaganda, ect so that is what some do, a high number unfortunately.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Television. Thats why Americans are so easy to fool in one word. We watch too much of it, we watch retarded shows, we trust it too much, and we dont develop our minds and bodies on average.

Im just getting to the point where I no longer care what happens to us in general. If we wont stand up and stop whats going on, we deserve what we end up with. It will be very sad for those of us who do care, who do try, and who dont want this, but majority rules. And if the majority wants to do nothing, thats their vote.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by russguy123

Why? There are as many reasons as there are people. For some they don't care. They feel it doesn't matter they can't change things anyway. For some they hide their heads like ostriches and don't watch any news anywhere. Others want to make changes but don't know how. They can't really trust anyone or anything. Many don't really feel that they are part of this country. They are here for a better life and if things get bad they can run home its no skin off them. We have become a nation of just trying to get by and it doesn't get any easier. The face of this nation statically is face of a 39 year old white woman. Trying to pay the bills, raise their kids many if not most are living sleeping single in a double bed, alone, struggling and somewhat depressed. Show me a revolution in this mix. You can't. FEMA Camps paranoia at it best. Just shows how terrified the powers that be are from a guilty conscious.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
why are people so easlily fooled by youtube video's ? why do they ignore reason, facts and eyewitnesses in favor of delusional fantasies ?

that sword cuts both ways

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

i find mainstream media to be closer to delusional fantasies than a majority of the youtube videos out there that youre most likely referring to:

zeigiest, ring of power, college is scam, etc...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by j3n9ls31dy
reply to post by syrinx high priest

i find mainstream media to be closer to delusional fantasies than a majority of the youtube videos out there that youre most likely referring to:

zeigiest, ring of power, college is scam, etc...

I was really getting at the idea that you can't just say someone who has a different world view is easily fooled.

whether you tend to agree with the OS, or the CT, you can still be considered "easily fooled" by someone on the other side of the table so to speak

none of us were on those planes, so we all rely on a source for our info, and then filter it through our already existing world view for the most part

how many people do you know that have ever flipped sides ?

very very few in my experience

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by russguy123

ok you cited the site...

carry on my bad
edit on 25-5-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
first of all, it is not just Americans... It is human beings in general. Street magicians have made a living from their gulliability for centuries.

What's that saying about a 'sucker born every minute'??? That was stated long before this generation but it holds as much truth today as it did 120 years ago!

top topics

join