It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Agent Claims Americans Did Not Kill bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden died a natural death nearly 5 years before it was announced that he was eliminated by the American commandos. This sensational statement was made by a Turkish politician, and a former U.S. intelligence agent. In an interview with Russia's Channel One, he said that the Americans simply found and opened the tomb of the leader of al-Qaeda.

Answering the question whether he believed that the Americans killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, Berkan Yashar answered: "Even if the entire world believed I could not possibly believe it." "I personally know the Chechens who protected him, they are Sami, Mahmood, and Ayub, and they were with him until the very end. I remember that day very well, there were three sixes in it: 26 June 2006. These people, as well as two others from London and two Americans, all seven of them, saw him dead. He was very ill, he was skin and bones, very thin, and they washed him and buried him," said Berkan Yashar.

english.pravda.ru...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 5/25/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great find homey!

Now I don't buy into any of what our Prez said on May 1, 2011, and with the very obvious questions of 911 and the fact Bin Laden was never charged with those attacks, I gotta ask... who the hell is Bin Laden and was he a terrorist? Sounds like a silly question but you can see why it has to be asked

The majority only know of him via MSM, sooo.. there's that

BTW, this article, imo, is huge news and word must be spread

Berkan now blames himself for the fact that the Chechens from the protection of bin Laden, "the terrorist number one" are no longer alive after the U.S. intelligence services began to tap Berkan's telephone conversations. He said he was the first one who announced the date of death of bin Laden. "I was the first one who announced the date of his death in November of 2008 at a conference in Washington, not naming any names, and it looks like it was when the Americans began to track my contacts," he said. The last security guard Berkan saw Sami, who, according to him, a few days before bin Laden was declared killed, was kidnapped by the U.S. intelligence agencies. According to Berkan, most likely, it was him who disclosed to them the exact place of burial in the mountains on the Pakistan-Afghan border. In any case, the last call from Sami was from Pakistan. Berkan explained why he informed the journalists of Channel One: he feared for his life. According to him, only wide publicity around the world can protect him from the CIA. However, just in case, the Turkish secret services, according to him, provided him with guards and weapons.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If this is true..it nauseates me how they can lie so bold faced to the world about it. Even go so far as to show the whole attack.

WOW.....I can't believe how far they go to create stories,just to manipulate for their own agendas.

Is perhaps the president lied to as well? I'm stunned,and very angry..very angry that they get away with CRIMES like this...over and over again.

Will true justice ever be served? Please..please..let their be some kind of true justice in the end.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'll have to look into this more, but all I have to say is WOW!

Sounds to me like something our government would do.

Very interesting stuff here! From the Op's link:

The last security guard Berkan saw Sami, who, according to him, a few days before bin Laden was declared killed, was kidnapped by the U.S. intelligence agencies. According to Berkan, most likely, it was him who disclosed to them the exact place of burial in the mountains on the Pakistan-Afghan border.

edit on 25-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add quote

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Pretty much this guy is confirming what most of us thought. Hopefully this will get a lot more attention, but these days who knows. I'm pretty sure dancing with the stars is what people are concerned with this week at least.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I can't say that this suprises me at all...it's now just a wait to see when this is all brought out to the public and Obama and his staff are brought before The Grand Jury but like Clinton, there may not be any thing to worry about, The Grand Jury will make an expception for their role's and excuse it as a misunderstanding.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Now me, I always thought Osama lived on somebodies ranch in Crawford, Texas. It suprises me that he was not.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Timestop 2:14

Benazir Bhutto said he was dead back in 2007
before she herself was assasinated,
so that matches up with what the form CIA agent says about 2006.

David Grouchy
edit on 25-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok I'm jumping on the Turkish politician band wagon - vs our guys.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Then again the source is pravda.ru which coins more conspiracies than ATS. I do agree however that Osama died years ago and when Obama announced it on May 1st the media was riddled with misinformation and nobody had their stories synchronized. The commies aren't too far from the truth.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Could go to prove WHY they didnt want to release the pictures?

I dunno, just tryin to piece things together here

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
CIA Agent said he died a natural death, the former Pakistani Prime Minister said he was murdered. Which is it? Why are their stories more believable than what came out May 1st? Just because they said it and not Obama? Everyone has a different story... Does it really matter though who is correct? He's still dead.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Timestop 2:14

Benazir Bhutto said he was dead back in 2007
before she herself was assasinated,
so that matches up with what the form CIA agent says about 2006.

David Grouchy
edit on 25-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

Quoted for Thank you! Stars for you homey

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is very interesting to see on a site that contains much debate and differing views that all the posts so far are in agreement that Osama was already dead. I am of the view as well that Osama was already dead, but not sure how or when.

All the statements released by the CIA saying it was from Obama is a big give away, just take notice how much his voice changes over the years. At the beginning he was a very patient, articulate and well spoken, after a while it sounded like someone who had been tortured and beat up quickly reading a script. Then there is also that big loss of trust in the system with all the lies and omissions surrounding the events of 9/11. This world sucks so bad.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by russguy123

Osama bin Laden died a natural death nearly 5 years before it was announced that he was eliminated by the American commandos. This sensational statement was made by a Turkish politician, and a former U.S. intelligence agent. In an interview with Russia's Channel One, he said that the Americans simply found and opened the tomb of the leader of al-Qaeda.

Answering the question whether he believed that the Americans killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, Berkan Yashar answered: "Even if the entire world believed I could not possibly believe it." "I personally know the Chechens who protected him, they are Sami, Mahmood, and Ayub, and they were with him until the very end. I remember that day very well, there were three sixes in it: 26 June 2006. These people, as well as two others from London and two Americans, all seven of them, saw him dead. He was very ill, he was skin and bones, very thin, and they washed him and buried him," said Berkan Yashar.

Interesting about the "three sixes". In the May 1 "story" from the the paid-off main stream media, there were "three sixes" also. Osama killed 66 years to the day Hitler died and it was seal team "6" that supposedly carried out the operation. Hmmmm.

edit on 26-5-2011 by HBeale because: Just making it clearer to read

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
there were three sixes in it.

Sounds like a load to me.

but then, you sheep will believe anything

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by russguy123

Its getting close to election time,that's why this came up on may 1st.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
CIA Agent said he died a natural death, the former Pakistani Prime Minister said he was murdered. Which is it? Why are their stories more believable than what came out May 1st? Just because they said it and not Obama? Everyone has a different story... Does it really matter though who is correct? He's still dead.

What matters here is that your US government is lying everyday to their people,as well as the whole world...

This is one example of the crimes they are commiting....and they seem to be getting away with it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Baldryck

What matters here is that your US government is lying everyday to their people,as well as the whole world...

This is one example of the crimes they are commiting....and they seem to be getting away with it.

I probably didn't make my point clear enough, after rereading it it does not come across well.

Benazir Bhutto -- Government
Berkan Yashar -- Government
Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik -- Government
Barak Obama -- Government

All four above are either Government or former Government. Yet people pick the person who matches their story on whom to believe for the real story on what happened. I'm no Obama fan, just pointing out that people will believe whomever meets their point of view on what actually happened to Bin Laden. In all cases he's dead.

top topics

join