Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I never understood why they chase people who run out into sporting events.

Why not let them run around for a few? Eventually the crowd will get tired of it, he would leave on his own and the game will continue. No harm done and no "event" like this.

People are too uptight!

No Kidding..not like a huge crime is taking place.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Woo Hoo!! ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!

Cops should always be accountable for their actions and if the Governments keeps turning a blind eye to what Police are doing to normal, everyday citizens, ALL over the World, then normal, Everyday Citizens are going to revolt against the Police. Like I said, it's about time people stopped putting up with the way Police abuse their powers. I hope to see more people go up against Police Brutality.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's all so clear to me now. We need soccer to become a much more popular sport over here.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm no cop, though I wanted to be (and still kind of do) but honestly, "brutality" is a typical way for anyone (not just cops) to help get someone to comply to your requests. If a moron is being uncooperative, there will probably be brutality. I'm not saying cops have the right to do whatever the heck they want but whenever something is out of hand they will try a lot of things to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. I do not see how beating up a few cops is going to help ANYTHING. It's just going to make the cops out there a bit more on-edge and cautious for their own safety thus MORE brutality.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo

Two wrongs do not make a right

Three wrongs make a right,
or is that three lefts make a right?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
now see how quickly the odds change in our favor when we decide to stand up and be free men

you all know where I'm going with this

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is a very old video, so does not represent any new surge in citizen activism. The cop who lands the blows runs and escapes almost entirely unscathed while the cops who were merely on the scene and did not do the beating are pummeled. Alas, the main perpetrator gets away as usual.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

This should happen EVERYWHERE people see cops brutality for no reason.

Freaking cops are not above the law.

^ This!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
LOL Get'm!!! HAHAHA... On a serious note though.. No lesson learned. They were not shot or beatin too badly. I was praying this was an American video.. Ours need a beating the most to realize who they are supposed to work for. About freaking time.. People are DONE! Finished! NO MORE. *salute* to those fine freedom loving souls. Just wait till you have a squad of ex military in full battle rattle, make the north hollywood shootout look like a joke.

Deebo
edit on 26-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-5-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

This should happen EVERYWHERE people see cops brutality for no reason.

Freaking cops are not above the law.

No question, this is how its going to be in our respond from now.

So this won't happen again, understood!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but this is the best thing I have seen in a long time! I grew up with cops. I spent years as a cop, and I hate 'em.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My dad was a cop, I'm an advocate of peaceful protests, but at the stage we're at now, the only thing that doesn't fight back is food.

Look at the latest letter of termination we've recieved from Zeitgeist - the middle classes have been made obsolete, technology has made life simple and automated for the inhabitants of the new super cities - now all they have to do is level the existing cities and start over, without us, the cogs in the old broken machine.

Once I saw the end of that movie, with the lie that if we all just hand our money back in and promise to play nice, that the elites will let us come live in their lovely sci fi city, I knew. To survive you're going to have to be prepared to be a lion, not a sheep.

If every cop out on the street today knew that if he used excessive force and hit an innocent bystander, that rather than mind their own business and slip away, that you and 10 karmically appointed helpers were going to hand him his ass on a cushion, there'd be a lot less police brutality out there. Bullies never like it when you fight back.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yeah those scummy cops dont like it when the crowd turns on there ass, they completely deserve it, you can clearly see 1 of those cops keeps hitting the guy pinned to the ground by 4 cops ? either in the head or the higher body with a nightstick. B*stards.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
why is this video being disguised as new? to some people this could be seen as happening recently

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Maybe this will make them think twice...Things can only change with us.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
50 people stomping on a grounded guy? Yeah that will teach everybody not to misuse violence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ahh sweet justice being served. The police had no right to be beating the man when there were 4 of them on top of 1. Should have handcuffed and dragged him out, but instead they decided to punish him extrajudicially and the people had to step in and moderate.

F the police!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Where's the footage of the cops being brutalized? Was hoping to see those pigs get their teeth kicked in. Should be a 'bash a cop' day every once in a while, it's all good for them to do it to Joe Public and get away with it every time, 'bout time the people started fighting back and doing their own brutalizing of the cops. Like in my small town there was recently a case where a young man was locked in a cell and was pepper sprayed by 4 different cops randomly over and over again. He was locked up in the cage and the pigs used the excuse that he was a danger to their safety so they continuously sprayed him with the pepper spray. Luckily the cell cam filmed the whole episode and the 4 cops were found guilty of using excessive force (big deal!!) and had to pay reparation to the young man.

Too many incidences of cops using their position to brutalize people who aren't even the slightest bit of a threat, teach the pigs a lesson I say, beat the crap out of them for a change.

tvnz.co.nz...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by kiwitina948 because: Edit: add links to vids showing police (pigs) tormenting man with pepper spray

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This just made my morning over here on the east coast!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Much as I love the idea Vitch no good will come of this type of action. I would guess those police were unarmed. Next time they may not be. The police will not allow the crowds to take control and blood will be shed on some future occasion. No, what should have happened is that the incident was filmed and should be brought to court.

The police will fear public pillorying in court far more than attacks which they can justifiably repel as assaulting a police officer, and which gives them cause to seek more weapons and powers for their abuse of citizens.
edit on 26/5/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join