Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 3
270
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Two wrongs do not make a right

yes they shouldn't have been hitting that guy like that in anyway. There were plenty of them where they could restrain him. I don't think he was going anywhere.

However when they did attempt to get away and were mobbed that is where I do not agree.

You don't support the mob because the cops were trying to flee? What do you think happens when someone tries to run away from the police?
I love the way they ran away and left their co-worker to take the beating for the whole group, this should be required viewing for every police academy on the planet.
The more we see these videos the shorter our fuse becomes, when the cork finally blows there is going to be a real disaster.




posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   


Anyone seen this one.

What I want to know,
what rule do you have to break for them to send riot police with shields
onto the field to spray mace at a football team?


David Grouchy



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think this happened in 2004, in Switzerland.

The guy that entered the field had a sign saying that the family was supporting the Portuguese referee, and the guys that restrained and hit him were from a private security company, not the police.


I wonder how many of them were off-duty cops then?

Same mentality, different pay grade.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
thats just a mob of imbeciles who cant control themselves, if you dont want to get hit by cops/security, stop being a dick!
on a plus note, atleast half those guys who ran in, felt big enough that they didnt have to beat theyre wives when they got home.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think this happened in 2004, in Switzerland.

The guy that entered the field had a sign saying that the family was supporting the Portuguese referee, and the guys that restrained and hit him were from a private security company, not the police.


I know you're from Portugal, so surprised you missed the fact this is from Portugal!

I have found the original video elsewhere and it is by broadcaster RTP (Portugese) and the advertising on the edge of the pitch is for a Portugese soft drink, I believe, Sumol.

So unless there is a big expat comunity in Switzerland, I do not think this is from there.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
thats just a mob of imbeciles who cant control themselves, if you dont want to get hit by cops/security, stop being a dick!


So running onto the field carrying a sign is being a dick and deserving of being beat?



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


Again two wrongs don't make a right! What point are you missing?

The mentality people have in this country or world really disturbs me.

I never said it was ok for cops to beat on people now did I? Don't put words in my mouth.

What I said was that when the cops were obviously going away I didn't think it was right for a MOB of people to attack them. If that makes me in the wrong in people's eyes I could careless.

I also never said that what they did to the guy was right, it was utterly wrong!!

It is also a little different when you have a mob of people vs 5 people beating on you and from the video I could only really see one cop hitting. I couldnt really tell, the quality is very bad on my computer. I am not saying what either party did was right I am stating my opinion on how two wrongs don't make a right.




Also all these cop bashing threads are a little much. Flame me I don't care. Not all cops are like this and it seems like many of you seek these videos out to post and get attention.

It is true how you never hear the good they do or the lives they save on here yet you hear this over and over again. Why is it people only want to show the bad in someone and group an entire category of people into one just some abuse their power?



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fantastic! Congratulations to the people of that country who demand their freedom from tyranny by putting their fists where their mouths are. Sadly, in the U.S. we are all utter pu**ies and/or sadists who would just sit either cheering the cops on or sitting quietly.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
OK, I know this a serious topic, but Please tell me someone had a a chuckle at 0:42? The guy from the rand hand side of the screen goes flying at the cop, misses him completely, and eats grass!


OMG....that made my day



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I cant watch the video right now, but the title alone was enough for me to smile from ear to ear.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Two wrongs do not make a right

yes they shouldn't have been hitting that guy like that in anyway. There were plenty of them where they could restrain him. I don't think he was going anywhere.

However when they did attempt to get away and were mobbed that is where I do not agree.

You don't support the mob because the cops were trying to flee? What do you think happens when someone tries to run away from the police?
I love the way they ran away and left their co-worker to take the beating for the whole group, this should be required viewing for every police academy on the planet.
The more we see these videos the shorter our fuse becomes, when the cork finally blows there is going to be a real disaster.


I don't support any violence be it by a cop or otherwise..


WHY is that so hard for people to grasp?



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto
 


They might have gotten off a few shots and some guys would have gone down but...the crowd would have really quickly taken em down. If they would have started shooting do you think the crowd would have stopped I don't they would have been beaten to death and that city would then have a riot. All the sensitivity to violence is great and I wish the world wasn't the way it is but hey if your askin for it your askin for it.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   


So running onto the field carrying a sign is being a dick and deserving of being beat?

yes, that guy knew very well he was gonna get slammed to the ground and taken away in cuffs, but he did it anyway. if he get slapped around the head , i really dont mind.
like i said, if people insist on being 'dicks' then i really dont care if the evil nazi thug cops lose their tempers a little.




posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I thought it was Justice served because I have been there.
Walking home from work no booze on my breath, no drugs, no criminal record of any kind .....Clean as you can be....
Cruiser pulls up to me and two goons get out and I know right off the bat they are going to beat the sheet out of me.
You know that feeling where your hair stands up....yep that one and I had it big time.
They took my can of pop/soda from me and said it reeked of booze and then started getting into my space....really close.
It took me about 6 seconds to realize what was about to happen and there was no help around.
I took to my soccer legs/football legs to you in the UK....the bastards did not even have a chance to knock me about let alone give chase.
I flew like the wind and they cursed like the devil.....this all happened within 3 blocks of my parents home where I lived at the time.
Night time and real dark and I new the neighbour hood like the back of my hand.
It took me almost 3 hours to sneak home via back yards without yapping dogs and those two asses cruised in circles the whole time looking for me.

I have no sympathy for brutal cops or security.......
S&F to the OP
Hell yes I have met some real good cops in my lifetime but I have no time for the bad ones.
Beat them silly if they abuse their power I say.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 25-5-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver


Also all these cop bashing threads are a little much. Flame me I don't care. Not all cops are like this and it seems like many of you seek these videos out to post and get attention.

It is true how you never hear the good they do or the lives they save on here yet you hear this over and over again. Why is it people only want to show the bad in someone and group an entire category of people into one just some abuse their power?


I think the reason we see mostly videos of the bad things cops do here instead of the good things they do is because we see the good videos all over MSM and rarely see the bad. The only thing I have a problem with in this video is the cop left laying in the field wasn't even the one doing the beating. To me that was the only wrong on the peoples' part.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
One secret the police don't want us to know is, we out number them 900 to 1.
and karma is a bitch.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
OK, I know this a serious topic, but Please tell me someone had a a chuckle at 0:42? The guy from the rand hand side of the screen goes flying at the cop, misses him completely, and eats grass!


OMG....that made my day


I just got done watching and reading through this thread...and I was going to say something similar. That was pretty funny!

Truthfully the whole thing makes me smile a bit...I think those cops got just what they had coming. Yes I know two wrongs don't make a right and all that but in this particular case I think it was simple justice being served without all the judge and jury. Clear case of brutality at it's finest and a clear case of justice for the people.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Two wrongs do not make a right



My thinking exactly... Yep, the cops were way to rough on that guy...So how does it make sense, for us to stoop to that low level and attack them?

It's hypocritical at best...



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus
 


Being taken down and handcuffed is entirely different than slammed down, cuffed, then beat. And in my opinion either case is uncalled for just because some guy ran onto the field carrying a sign. The cops/security guys could have simply waited for the guy to try and get off the field then arrested him without all of this in the video. It was another case of thugs with authority thinking they could do as they please without consequence. Only it backfired on them this time.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A cop in the uk was charged with manslaughter today. A guy was walking home from work and was murdered at a protest, which he had nothing to do with. Good enough for those soccer fans, its about time people turned on these PUBLIC SERVANTS who abuse their power. So the guy ran on the pitch with a banner. he didnt deserve to be hand cuffed and beaten.
edit on 25-5-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
270
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join


ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 79 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def