It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
HA HA HA... THAT IS FUNNY...

In the words of "s*** talker 1.2 by Jaundice"

United we stand, divided we fall...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
when you watch the video a couple of times you can figure out that they are not cops. they are unarmed security guard. they dont have guns or even holsters for them. they only have batons for defense. if you look closely, only 2 of the guys are beating him. the guy in front to the right is hitting him with the baton, and the guy in front on the left is what looks like is elbowing him. in the back left side you can clearly see that the guy is yelling for someone to stop. not sure if he is talking to the guy they are trying to put into custody or the 2 guys that are hitting the guy that is down. but the 2 guys in the back are not hitting the guy at all. if you notice at the end that the security officer that ends of getting kicked is one of the guys that was in the back. which is one of the guys that wasnt hitting the guy. that is un called for. he was only try to restrain him.

fyi, you can tell by the dialect that they are talking in Portuguese. you can always tell by where someone is from by what dialect and how fast or slow they talk. i have learned that from working with hispanics for over 7 years now.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
is that what is called jury of peers
convicted by the crowd lucky they are alive

reg

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is exactly why the PTB put so much effort into controlling us, if the people decided to rise as one then NOTHING could stop us... Unfortunately most people are now sheeple instead.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crow618
when you watch the video a couple of times you can figure out that they are not cops. they are unarmed security guard. they dont have guns or even holsters for them. they only have batons for defense. if you look closely, only 2 of the guys are beating him. the guy in front to the right is hitting him with the baton, and the guy in front on the left is what looks like is elbowing him. in the back left side you can clearly see that the guy is yelling for someone to stop. not sure if he is talking to the guy they are trying to put into custody or the 2 guys that are hitting the guy that is down. but the 2 guys in the back are not hitting the guy at all. if you notice at the end that the security officer that ends of getting kicked is one of the guys that was in the back. which is one of the guys that wasnt hitting the guy. that is un called for. he was only try to restrain him.

fyi, you can tell by the dialect that they are talking in Portuguese. you can always tell by where someone is from by what dialect and how fast or slow they talk. i have learned that from working with hispanics for over 7 years now.

Yes,its unfortunate they went after the guy that may have been trying to prevent it , but it does send a message to anyone in that line of work...

Tell your co workers to do their job with some respect ,and understanding , so not everyone's ass is on the line when the crowd decides you've gone way over the line of respectful security work.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I can assure you that if a person has 4 cops on them and they don't want to be handcuffed, the cops will have a tough time, handcuffs don't exactly pop on, they're pretty precise and it takes minimal resistance for that task become a nightmare. I have the rare experience of being on both sides of the cuffs.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All is takes is for the "cuff-ee" to hold onto one wrist with the fingers of the other hand....only one cuff can be put on that way....unless they break your fingers that is

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Honestly, there's no excuse for any of this. Everybody is in the wrong here. What makes people who attack the cops any better than the cops? You're just sinking down on level with them. But then posed with the question of what can you do, I got no answers, really. But beating the cops because they're beating other people isn't the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo

Two wrongs do not make a right

yes they shouldn't have been hitting that guy like that in anyway. There were plenty of them where they could restrain him. I don't think he was going anywhere.

However when they did attempt to get away and were mobbed that is where I do not agree.

Your post just seems to appease the CONSTANT usurpation by law enforcement as a collective
in the world and the PEOPLE binding together makes the statement they WILL NOT tolerate this any longer.

Peace sounds cute until you have a gun pointed at your head OR you are being beaten for no reason.
Running around on a stadium's grounds is NOT a good reason.

These knuckle heads NEED to learn their place.
I think your post is what is wrong with the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Something that may have helped to the situation is the fact that this happened in Switzerland, in a friendly game between a Portuguese and Swiss team.

Most of the spectators were Portuguese (there's a very large Portuguese community in Switzerland), and the guy running across the field had a sign supporting the Portuguese referee, so when he was attacked by the security (not cops), the spectators may have seen this as an attack to their community, so they reacted in a more violent way than if they were all Portuguese, for example.

PS: as an example of how many Portuguese are in Switzerland, the security man that was kicked and left unconscious for some time was also Portuguese.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Something that may have helped to the situation is the fact that this happened in Switzerland, in a friendly game between a Portuguese and Swiss team.

Most of the spectators were Portuguese (there's a very large Portuguese community in Switzerland), and the guy running across the field had a sign supporting the Portuguese referee, so when he was attacked by the security (not cops), the spectators may have seen this as an attack to their community, so they reacted in a more violent way than if they were all Portuguese, for example.

PS: as an example of how many Portuguese are in Switzerland, the security man that was kicked and left unconscious for some time was also Portuguese.

A very insightful point of view.
Which actually bums me out now when I think about it.

People need to stand up for their fellow human being (not because there is a sports team affiliation behind it)

Sad world we live in., if true.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

they fort the law and the LAW LOST, and ran away and left their mates behind like little girls

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

The only problem with that is that those weren't the law, they were as civilian as the mob (unless the Swiss law gives private security agents as much power as to law enforcement agents, which I doubt).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why do you sheeple feel the need to defend these cops?

If the cops were 16y kids beating on your child already down on the ground, you'd all ask for their head or a long prison sentence.

But when someone in uniform does it to someone you don't know, it doesn't bother you as much.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Speaking as a person who has suffered back-woods police beatings by Texas hillbilly cops for the crime of being 17 with long hair, that video made me smile. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This video was like a cooling rain that comes after a long heat wave. REFRESHING!

To the people who side with the FOUR officers holding a SINGLE NON-VIOLENT offender down and assaulting him: First they came...

To OP: This is what I was looking for when i visited the site, not how to get your toenails painted on fathers day...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
While I have absolutely no respect for rent-a-cops, if we become combative with appointed (elected or hired) then how long before we descend into total anarchy, or just as bad, we wind up with martial law, and even more repressive societies.?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

This should happen EVERYWHERE people see cops brutality for no reason.

Freaking cops are not above the law.

An active version.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
better one shows a bit more of the incident.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Not sure why this thread and video has suddenly become important again here.

I do think this video should be used in all police training, to show officers that when they allow their authority to go to their heads and think they are better than others, there are consequences.

It's an important video, because it shows how the public should react when they see an injustice taking place right in front of them.

This is why protests often become more dangerous, because the thug cops over react and take out their daddy issues on people, and the people have to respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join