It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i just had my own contact with police from kalispell montana i had been shooting my ak-47 in my back yard and they were in my front yard while i was shooting and other then pointing there lazer sights at me and pointing them at my head they were the most polite cops i had ever met in my life they refrained from shooting me dispite me possessing a loaded assult rifle in my hands and politely asked me to put it down and just wanted to make sure no one was getting shot while i was doing target practice it compltely renewd my faith in the police they didnt tackel me they didnt beat me they didnt violate my rights they just rand my medical card and lisence to prove i could own the guns i owned complemented me on my fire arms and compelemtnted me on the my pitbull these were the best cops id ever delt with in my life and i figurued it would be a nice change from the usualy cops are donkeys posts i dunno it just made me feel like they respected the right for me to own a gun and be shooting in my yard( i have 4.46 acrers) completely renewed my faith in them

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

No blame here my friend.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Ok, this is F'ed up on both sides. The cops were a bit excessive. But to be honest, he was resisting. You couldnt see exactly what was going on but it was fairly obvious he was struggling. On the other hand, he was just some fan being a doofus, not really a threat at all. On the other hand, they beat the hell out of those cops. Not really a valid response to being upset about "unnecessary violence"

Lose, lose.

While I might agree that two wrongs don't make a right, the guy was NOT "obviously" resisting. He had four cops basically sitting on him, with him in a hold....there is no possible way TOO resist in that situation! Unless by 'resistance' you mean he called them names or something....also you can clearly see that there is no movement UNTIL the guy starts getting jabbed in the ribs with the billy club!!! Watch it a bit closer. There is much more here than cops being a 'bit excessive'. This was just some kid who ran out on the field for fun. He deserved to be tackled. Nothing he could possibly have done after that point should have resulted in getting slammed in the ribs repeatedly with a piece of wood...your ribs are very sensitive, you can actually break them simply from coughing (that happened to me before...and I'm a relatively healthy individual...I just had something down in my throat and coughed really hard...next thing I knew I heard a loud *POP*) I'd be shocked if that guy didn't have broken ribs after the first jab. Any further ones could have drove the pieces into vital organs....the cops was actually endangering the kids life. All for the kid running thought the field with some sign....thank God he wasn't a streaker...the cop probably would've SHOT him!!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i couldnt agree more, this is what we need to see more of, and i have the utmost respect for these folks and their courage to stand up instead of continue to lie down, same as the revolutions everywhere. power to the people.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

you've obviously never been jumped by a bunch of cops.... they can kiss my yellow a**... i wish i was in on it...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
reply to post by MJZoo

you've obviously never been jumped by a bunch of cops.... they can kiss my yellow a**... i wish i was in on it...

yeah I guess that's because I dont tend to break the law much. ive been arrested one time and the cop who actually arrested me was extremely nice. he even let me grab my own flip flops out of my house so I didn't have to wear the ones supplied at the jail. he even came and talked to me before his shift ended. just because 4 cops could hold some of you down doesn't mean everyone else is that easily overwhelmed. oh and if you wish you were in on it so bad then how about you go do something about it? oh wait......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

i tried to press charges but it i was advised not too because of my pending cases.... it doesn't even matter if there is a couple of good cops here and there.... the crooked ones have ruined it for the rest of em.... they are an organized gang that steal, sell drugs, and murder.... i've been arrested a few times and i've had 1 cop be nice to me and i was nice... i have always cooperated and there was never a need to beat me while i was down but that's just what tends to happen when their adrenaline gets going.... and no i don't feel like ending up in prison for beating a cop but if i'm just 1 in 40,000 better believe i'm going to get a few stomps in or maybe a knee drop to the eye socket.... so enjoy your freedom within their rules.... and i'll just lurk in the shadows away from them... well until the next full moon anyways haha

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I realize I came off a bit rude and I should apologize for that. It does suck that what happened to you does happen on a regular basis. It does strike me as odd that you would take that stance that "a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch" since you said you are a minority. The one thing I've stated repeatedly in my posts, that people seem to ignore, is that I do agree the cops probably didn't need to do what they did. But 5 or 6 jabs with a baton is FAR less violent than getting your head kicked and stomped on. And, in reality, the WHOLE situation would have been avoided if that idiot didn't run on to the field in the first place. Whether it was a violent act or not, he knew he would be chased and tackled for doing it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

it's not a few bad apples the whole tree is rotted out with a few shiny ones left... i didn't take it as rude.. and yeah it would have been avoided if he didn't run out there.... but police are suppose to protect and serve.... and tackling him would have been protecting the players and the game... but spearing him with their sticks to the dome?, who is suppose to protect the perpetrator from the cops?.....

and then you notice how the other cops left their homeboy there to save their own tails haha... what a bunch of crappy scared selfish friends.... i've also been jumped with a couple of my friends and none of us left each other to save ourselves... we stood our ground got beat down but at least we were able to minimize the damage..... and you seem like an animal lover... would u even stand by and watch a bunch of people beat up on your little bear cub or would you try and save the bear?

cops are a different breed and it takes a certain mentality to want to go be a cop

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
amazing post! Just goes to show you that if we unite together our strength will over power those who think they have power over us. Pigs are just a form of control over our society, just as the government is. LET US LIVE

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

The one thing I've stated repeatedly in my posts, that people seem to ignore, is that I do agree the cops probably didn't need to do what they did. But 5 or 6 jabs with a baton is FAR less violent than getting your head kicked and stomped on.

and let's say that was your mother that was getting jabbed in the head 5 or 6 times with a baton.... would it then be ok to stomp on them?

not saying your mother would do something like that but karma comes back 10 fold.... no matter if it's good karma or bad karma... what you reap is always greater than what you sow...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

The bottom line is that my Mom, or the bear cub, or pretty much anyone else I know DON'T BREAK THE LAW. The only thing that will happen by civilians jumping cops is that cops will be given more authority. If you really want to hit them where it hurts, video tape it and send it to the news. Oh by the way, my best friend back in the day got cuffed and tried to head butt a cop, they chopped him in the neck and dropped him and gave him a couple shots to the ribs. I thought it was pretty funny.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

i'm not saying that they would break the law... what i'm asking is would you run off if you and the bear cub was getting jumped and let the cub take the worst of it... haha.... as for your mother let's just say she decided to run across the field because she didn't know she was breaking the law and thought it would be funny... and they come along and tackle her.... understandable so far.... then while she was held down by all 4 officers they start dropping elbows and batons on her face.... now would you remain in your assigned seat and just let things play out?.... and obviously you do know people that break the law and you have also broken the law because you were arrested.... so.... your friend that got cuffed and tried to head butt that is a given and pretty much understood what was going to happen next... haha... this conversation is ridiculous... i am literally laughing... maybe it's from the lack of sleep or just us talking about your mom getting beat down.... haha.... so keep on captain america

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
S&F

Thanks and praises.

About damn time. May this be the tipping point!

Viva,

Sri Oracle

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Two wrong don't make a right, true.

This isn't two wrongs.

It's one wrong and one right.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Best video I've seen in a long time, and I thank you for posting it! This should happen more often, as cops have become a lot worse since they were issued Tazers! I'm sure most cops do the job they were hired for, which is "To Serve And Protect!", words I've seen on the doors of police cruisers in different detachments across the country, but then there are those who probably were bullies in school, and see the uniform as a free ticket allowing them to treat citizens any way they like! They are brave when they have back-up just as "brave" as themselves, but get one of them alone in an alley, and you will see that most are nothing but sniveling cowards! Way back in my younger days I had the pleasure of witnessing this first-hand, and the time served for it was well worth it! I seen another one drop to his knees, sobbing like a little girl and peeing his pants at the same time, when the guy he tried to arrest in the bar took his gun away from him! Both those cops were well known for beating up drunks down in the cells, and for planting "evidence" where there was none, especially in the vehicles of young folk they had pulled over. Some police departments will get rid of these type of cops after a few complaints are lodged against them, but unfortunately they are few and far between. In other cases when upper management tries to fire a rogue cop, their damn union steps in and prevents it. Another thing that really bugs my ass is when a bad cop actually does get investigated, it is done internally whilst he is placed on administration leave, with full pay and benefits!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The great thing about that video is, you do not have to agree, and your agreement means NOTHING. That is what happens when people have had enough of police thugs bullying bull# and strike back, it was not something that happened as a result of rational thought or reasonable discussion...and, it was something that needed to happen.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here we go again! We get some idiot that has a bone to pick because he got locked up for breakin da law and they go on ATS to vent. Then they get followers to post along. Let me explain it to you… if you run from the cops, when they catch you your gonna get your %$& beat. If you pick a fit with the cops your gonna get your %$& beat. If you’re a stoner and you get belligerent with the cops your gonna get your %$& beat. The next time your getting robbed, car jacked, beaten or rapped call your stoner buddy. See how much a help they’ll be.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by gabby2011

No, that guy who ran across the field with a sign was an idiot. He deserved everything he got and knew full well he was not meant to do that.

The facts here are that this is just a thread for people to bash police, and why is that? 9 times out of 10 is because they are the ones who feel wronged by them because they have been in trouble before. You are calling me judgmental but at the same time taking sides by condoning what the violent thugs did to the police. Pot calling kettle black?

He's an idiot indeed, but this stuff happens all the time. Does every lunatic fan need to be bashed into the head with batons?

Haha i wanna see this happening to the practically traditional Wimbledon streaker. Not the crowd to jump in and fight, but i know for sure alot of brutality lawsuits would be filed.

But no, these are just football hooligans so who cares right? Well THE AUDIENCE AND PLAYERS DO!!

and they clearly had had enough here.

ETA:
Don't gimme that "resisting arrest" crap either, he was handcuffed and face down on the ground with the entire goonsquad on top of him. They just HAD to show who's "boss"

Well didnt they got shown the opposite quite clearly.
edit on 28/5/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just a correction to the thread title.
They are not cops, but a private security company.
This happened at a soccer game in Portugal, and security guys deserve that

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join