It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
This is what we all need to do every time we see a so called cop mis-abusing his or her power. They are not hired to beat peoples asses...the are suppose to uphold justice for "ALL"...

Thats the problem right there..they are not here to uphold freedom or justice for the masses. They have but one task, and that is nothing more than to keep order period.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I love to see these pigs getting a taste of what a beatdown is like, but mob mentality will not only beat the pigs up, they will not stop, they will kill them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why do people get so angry over a few bad cops here and there? Cops are human pawns for the PTB and simply follow orders from top to bottom. They are trying to make a living and yes some cops are bad or even good cops have bad days.

Jesus lets not take out our frustrations on each other. Take it out where it counts the most. Blame the politicians and then blame those that run the politicians. Remember the illuminati pyramid?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The cops here are lucky they weren't killed...

Next time, the fans need to try a little harder!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
If you get anywhere near a cop in the United States, you're guaranteed to get shot.

That might just be one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen on here.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
I love to see these pigs getting a taste of what a beatdown is like, but mob mentality will not only beat the pigs up, they will not stop, they will kill them.

I agree that things get taken to far..but in this case..it was the mob..who stopped the others from completely going nuts on the cop on the ground. Just like not all cops are bad..not everyone in a mob,has the mob mentality.

There are people who stand up for those that are beaten down and can't fight back , regardless of the circumstances.

Makes you wonder how many have died from police brutality though,and we never hear about it...just maybe the odd case.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good job citizens! Beat 'em! Send them back to lick their wounds for being brutal.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

it is not recent it has been on youtube ages, and may of been posted here before within a thread or two rather than a thread starter.

i have no idea where though.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I love that kick at 0:27. lol it's like the Cops head was a soccer-ball and he was going for the goal.

Thanks for the up, I had no clue this happened.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I put all the blame on the idiot jumping into the arena as though it belongs to him in the first place. When you buy a ticket that means you sit and watch the game, it does not give you the right to interrupt the game and cause havoc.

Its no macho act and certainly not funny either. To make matters worse he resisted arrest and if I was the cops or security detail there, I would certainly have done the same thing. Sorry Vitchilo but sometimes cops should be violent and this is one of those times. Its kind of sad everyone flags a thread without even watching the video in the first place.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I do agree two wrongs dont make a right
but do you think the cop will do the first wrong again.....
I think it was a good thing what the croud did

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
HELL YEAH! GET WRECKED! HAHAHAHAHA I LIKE IT.

edit on 26-5-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I agree that things get taken to far..but in this case..it was the mob..who stopped the others from completely going nuts on the cop on the ground. Just like not all cops are bad..not everyone in a mob,has the mob mentality.

There are people who stand up for those that are beaten down and can't fight back , regardless of the circumstances.

Makes you wonder how many have died from police brutality though,and we never hear about it...just maybe the odd case.

It was more individuals not the mob as a whole, who started or stopped the beating on the ground. who was well dressed man delivering his kick to the policeman/security whatever, on the ground? So I agree with you. I just don't understand the mentality of people in any capacity, official or otherwise who use lethal weapons like batons and their boots on another being as was used in both sides in this instance.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

This happened in Portugal. In Portugal the people do not put up with police brutality. To many memories of the facist police state that Portugal was in the 50's / 60's.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
All this shows is that the crowd are a bunch of hypocrites. They are no better than the cops and in fact worse. Whats next, we get a bigger group of public to smack the crowd around?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this should happen more often, when a law enforcement officer abuses his power.

reply to post by mblahnikluver

In mathematics, two negatives makes it positive.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

To make matters worse he resisted arrest and if I was the cops or security detail there, I would certainly have done the same thing. Sorry Vitchilo but sometimes cops should be violent and this is one of those times.

Then you could have also been on the receiving end of some angry mob justice and got what you deserved.

It is never ok to initiate brutal violence against someone resisting arrest for a very minor and non-violent crime. Especially when you already have them on the ground with several pigs on top of them! If several of you are not strong enough to peacefully restrain him then you are not fit for the job.

reply to post by daggyz

All this shows is that the crowd are a bunch of hypocrites. They are no better than the cops and in fact worse. Whats next, we get a bigger group of public to smack the crowd around?

The crowd were not worse than the police. A group of people in a position of power and authority initiating unnecessary violence is much worse than a group of people retaliating with necessary violence and possibly taking it a little far (if it's your opinion they took it too far, mine is not).

edit on 26-5-2011 by Azp420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is over 20 pages long, on a video that's over FOUR YEARS OLD! The OP posted it as if it was something new. Yawn. What next, is he going to post video of the WTC getting attacked?
edit on 26-5-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don`t get most people, everyone is limited by their own beliefs. This being said all that happened is totally logical, KARMA. negative times a negative = a positive in my book. It is lame how `good` people think it is wrong to beat the police. They are only there for the money and to serve the top pyramid. If you want things to change you must eliminate the corruption and abuse, same goes for every situation. The lesson got thought to these ignorant pigs.

EDIT: I just saw someone talking about jesus, those who worship a human being is an abomination every human is capable of elightenment google and read mantak chia`s books. Jesus is just a grand scheme to impose `good`people because they never do anything against unethincal matters the only bow to the vatican (illuminati) for hope and things which you will never have.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Fight4Cancer because: Edit is clearly stated

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join