It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodium Fluoride is toxic...want proof?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
The bigger problem here is the toxic bottle that this snake oil comes in.

Well said.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Out of blatant curiosity... Can fluoride be absorbed through the skin from sources of water? If so, hope none of you folks enjoy swimming in the ocean. I won't spoil the surprise, you guy's know how to use google I'm sure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Access to clean water is the number one health issue in the world.

Aside from flouride and contaminants from industry, tap water can be "naturally" toxic if it comes from a deep well within the Earth's crust where toxic minerals like arsenic reside. Spring water is healthy for humans but this deep well water is not. This is why so many people in Bangladesh are suffering from arsenic poisoning...such a sad situation.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Access to clean water is the number one health issue in the world.

Aside from flouride and contaminants from industry, tap water can be "naturally" toxic if it comes from a deep well within the Earth's crust where toxic minerals like arsenic reside. Spring water is healthy for humans but this deep well water is not. This is why so many people in Bangladesh are suffering from arsenic poisoning...such a sad situation.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

it's of no one's fault except the persons consuming the water themselves. It really is not that hard to purify water for human consumption, with or without government help. It's blatantly ridiculous to sit here and make threads bitching about governments control of water supplies when you have the capacity to filter and boil water effortlessly with little tools and resources. It's also hazardous to drink your own piss, but if purified (easily done) it's safe. Christ, why don't we post a thread bitching about Bear Grylls drinking piss.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

You need an attitude adjustment.

second line

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You know, I really cannot find any other reason for why the average person you run into on the street has little or no common sense. For example. If a door has a barricade on it says use night entrance and has a BIG RED arrow pointing in the direction of the night entrance they insist on pushing the barricaded door thinking it might open by some miracle, then they look at you with the dumbest look on their face. Also I cant think of why the average person you run into on the street lacks basic knowledge about their own country? someone please tell me why? It has to be in the water.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
reply to post by sirnex

You need an attitude adjustment.

second line

Attitude adjustment for what? For pointing out the pointlessness of this thread? For pointing out that you don't get drunk off water? I need an attitude adjusment because other people don't value education or exercising basic reading skills? Are you adevocating the perpeptual dumbing down of the human species?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join