It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodium Fluoride is toxic...want proof?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
okay ive posted a thread on fluoride last time but alot of people kept asking for my sources to back up my claim that it really does attack the thyroid gland and reduces IQ over time.

first off let me just show you this picture, you can see the arrowhead bottle says "natural fluoride" (hah) and it also shows bright shiny white teeth but it does NOT say how fluoride works or what it does on the bottle

www.youtube.com...

video proof, watch the video... this doctor studied fluoride for years

edit on 25-5-2011 by mercanaries3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by mercanaries3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So? Alcohol is also extremely toxic, but I've been known to drink small quantities of it for enjoyment. I guess the trick is not to drink a 1,000 gallons of water or eat several tubes of toothpaste all at once.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

oh my god...go do your research does alcohol attack the body?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My toothpaste says call the poison center if I swallow any at all...This is death camp poison like nazi's used in their camps...ALL rat poison containers tell you its a deadly poison....Guess this is why there are so many dumbed down American now....that are willing to kiss their masters boots and drink and take anything they give them without question....Go For It.....just don't expect me too.....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is some good reading if you want..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post was done 9/27/05 by Loam.. Its a good research on the topic you have posted.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sodium Fluoride is toxic

You don't understand what that word means.

want proof?

See above.

you can see the arrowhead bottle says "natural fluoride" (hah)

Why is that funny?

but it does NOT say how fluoride works or what it does on the bottle

Did you expect the bottle to come with a bundle of studies about fluoride?

video proof, watch the video... this doctor studied fluoride for years

Mercola is an idiot, plain and simple. Also been debunked a thousand times over.

Really, with the "fluoride is poison" logic, anything can be called poison. Hell, here's a case of one of the more prominent pseudoscience peddlers: Gary Null poisons himself with vitamin D

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

Yes as a matter of fact it does!
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

Yes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I had the opportunity earlier this year to be in an ATS debate where flouridation of our water was the topic.

I personally learned a lot during this debate and would love to share all the resources I discovered.

Here is a link to the debate. If you go through my responses/posts you will find numerous articles/reports/images and other documets outlining all of the negative physical threats that flouride creates.

fluoride debate thread

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Did you know you can actually get drunk off water?

en.wikipedia.org...

Overexertion and heat stress

Any activity or situation that promotes heavy sweating can lead to water intoxication when water is consumed to replace lost fluids. Persons working in extreme heat and/or humidity for long periods must take care to drink and eat in ways that help to maintain electrolyte balance. People using drugs such as MDMA ("Ecstasy") may overexert themselves, perspire heavily, and then drink large amounts of water to rehydrate, leading to electrolyte imbalance and water intoxication- this is compounded by Ecstasy use increasing the levels of antidiuretic hormone (ADH), decreasing the amount of water lost through urination. Even people who are resting quietly in extreme heat or humidity may run the risk of water intoxication if they drink large amounts of water over short periods for rehydration.

When i found this out i was all "WTF." If our water supplies are being fluoridated and someone gets water-drunk.. Oh God..!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SireFurious

Did you know you can actually get drunk off water?

en.wikipedia.org...

Overexertion and heat stress

Any activity or situation that promotes heavy sweating can lead to water intoxication when water is consumed to replace lost fluids. Persons working in extreme heat and/or humidity for long periods must take care to drink and eat in ways that help to maintain electrolyte balance. People using drugs such as MDMA ("Ecstasy") may overexert themselves, perspire heavily, and then drink large amounts of water to rehydrate, leading to electrolyte imbalance and water intoxication- this is compounded by Ecstasy use increasing the levels of antidiuretic hormone (ADH), decreasing the amount of water lost through urination. Even people who are resting quietly in extreme heat or humidity may run the risk of water intoxication if they drink large amounts of water over short periods for rehydration.

When i found this out i was all "WTF." If our water supplies are being fluoridated and someone gets water-drunk.. Oh God..!

Man, and when I read the entire link I was all "WTF" because it says nothing about being drunk off water. Way to get me all excited jerk. Why can't people read and understand simple English?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
EVERYTHING is toxic in high enough dose, even oxygen or water. Stating that something is toxic without mentioning the dose is meaningless.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The bigger problem here is the toxic bottle that this snake oil comes in.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Man, and when I read the entire link I was all "WTF" because it says nothing about being drunk off water. Way to get me all excited jerk. Why can't people read and understand simple English?

Why indeed.

intoxication [ɪnˌtɒksɪˈkeɪʃən]
n
1. drunkenness; inebriation
2. great elation
3. the act of intoxicating
4. (Medicine) poisoning

Emphasis by me.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Mercola is an idiot, plain and simple. Also been debunked a thousand times over.

Is that right? And what has he been "debunked" about, just out of curiousity?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So? Alcohol is also extremely toxic, but I've been known to drink small quantities of it for enjoyment. I guess the trick is not to drink a 1,000 gallons of water or eat several tubes of toothpaste all at once.

Okay, Blue Shift, then I guess what we'd be interested to see is the proof that substantiates the need for fluoride to be introduced into ANYTHING we ingest at all, as there appears to be less and less reason to believe that it has any intrinsic value to the human body at all. Do you have such data? I want to know why we still believe fluoride keeps our teeth strong when there is plenty of research now to say that there is little evidence of this. I want to know why we should not question the reason fluoride is added to ANY water sources these days. WHY?

Are you saying that you have no problem with toxins being added to what you ingest because they are harmless if taken in small doses? Have you ever thought of what the long term effects of these "small doses" can do to your body over the period of a lifetime? Did you ever stop to think these toxins can build up in your body over the years.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Best to stay away from flouride, but that's getting more and more difficult, it's not just in tap water....

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Okay, Blue Shift, then I guess what we'd be interested to see is the proof that substantiates the need for fluoride to be introduced into ANYTHING we ingest at all, as there appears to be less and less reason to believe that it has any intrinsic value to the human body at all. Do you have such data? I want to know why we still believe fluoride keeps our teeth strong when there is plenty of research now to say that there is little evidence of this. I want to know why we should not question the reason fluoride is added to ANY water sources these days. WHY?

Are you saying that you have no problem with toxins being added to what you ingest because they are harmless if taken in small doses? Have you ever thought of what the long term effects of these "small doses" can do to your body over the period of a lifetime? Did you ever stop to think these toxins can build up in your body over the years.

Keep using your computer, cellphone, psp, ipod, xbox 360, big screen tv, etc... without bitching about the little harmless radiation emitted by those devices.

I mean, who cares that electric lines can cause cancer. We LOOOOVE our electricity, so we don't make threads about the harmful effects of using it. We LOOOOOVE our cell phones, so who gives a rats arse if it can cause cancer. NOOO... Let's focus on fluoride because the big bad gov. says we need it in our water, something we have little to no control over, not like we do with purposefully using cellphones. Christ... some of you people on here are just plain retarded.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Best to stay away from flouride, but that's getting more and more difficult, it's not just in tap water....

www.fluoridealert.org...

I guess the government fluoridates rain water too? I mean, it's reaaaaly difficult for concerned citizens to harvest that plentiful resource.
edit on 26-5-2011 by sirnex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by sirnex

Why indeed.

intoxication [ɪnˌtɒksɪˈkeɪʃən]
n
1. drunkenness; inebriation
2. great elation
3. the act of intoxicating
4. (Medicine) poisoning

Emphasis by me.

I'm going to pull the moron card on this one.

Please refer to the provided link where it discusses water intoxication as "poison", or number four on the provided definition. In which case it does not mention in any way shape or form definition number one, drunkenness. Really wouldn't hurt you to learn to read, in context, and understand the words given and what they mean in the context they are given.

Really amazed you went to such lengths to not only take it out of context, but define it out of context. At least now I have a FULL understanding of your intelligence and why threads like this are moronically pointless.+

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join