It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your theory on life after Death based on NDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have been thinking of death lately and this made me think, what is afterlife like?
What is your theory, what will happen after death? Based on NDE.

1. Many reports say that once NDE occurs, people find themselves floating near their body.
2. There is some spiritual guide, based on their faith, they see a person they believe in, or it is some kind of animal.
3. They see a bright light
4. In most cases, they feel peace, joy, harmony
5. Proof that it was not in illusion is that they could see other people (surgeons,etc.), things that they could describe afterwards, when they regained consciousness.

Ok, this proves that there is soul, and it is conscious. What you remember is limited only to a certain degree. Aka you do not remember anything before you were born and will not remember once you reincarnate.

My theory based on this is that there are astral planes. Once you die, you travel to one of them, to which one depends on your living-state of vibration level. The higher vibrations you have, to higher level you get. Souls reincarnate into living bodies only for one reason, to experience life itself, they are forced to forget all past-lives memories and non-living memories to make the experience as real as possible. They are here to learn. Every moment is a new experience, whether it is bad, good, or neutral.
In my opinion, souls are born too. Unexperienced ones reincarnate into most simple creatures, and they advance as they reincarnate again and again and learn from life experiences. Not sure on what level would I put humans, but they are most likely not most complex creatures in the universe. I am pretty sure there are more complex than we are.

Well, that is my opinion on that subject. What is yours?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seems right on to me...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Pretty much.

There are also seems to be "earthbound" and "void" realms, which people commonly refer to as hell. It is not eternal though and it is for the soul's own good to reflect upon their mistakes and what not before moving up.

Don't fear the death of the body. Fear nothing. Keep love in your heart and your ascension will be higher.

edit on 25/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't know bud. Everyday I have a slightly different view on it. All that I've known that lasts is love. There must be more to it all. It's like this/we are the prep work, and there will be more to come, but the silence is killing me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To be honest what I would like is have a kind of 'choice' so to speak, who knows what type of life there is out there. There could be ANYTHING, who is to say all that we have created through books, movies etc does not exist out there somewhere in that vast space?

We could be one type of life form one life, another life form the next. Fact is noone can come back and tell us so it will be dreaming and drooling

Some believe we are here for a test, when our souls are not ready to 'ascend' or move on to an higher level.

My own little theory is maybe that bright light is when we are supposed to be being into that new life but hey, who knows

edit on 25/5/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe deep down we have always known the answer we seek, but we ourselves choose to keep them a secret until death...I mean think of human life on earth as an exam...we wouldn't learn much going into this exam with all the answers right in front of us straight away!

Anyone interested in out of body experiences might want to check out the link in my signature too, I have told my past experience in their and I'm looking for others to share

edit on 25-5-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It is sort of odd to say "This proves there is a soul". But in all honesty, how people can know a shoe is on the roof or whatever....pretty hard to explain.

I think the similarities between NDEs are odd as well. Like the number that are given the option to return or stay in the "afterlife" or whatever you want to call it. As well as other NDErs who want to stay, but are told they have to go back. Seems odd to think there is just a biological explanation for that sort of a dialogue, but who knows.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think its like sleep.No concept of sight,sound,touch,taste or hearing.I dont think you astrally project, as there is no more brain to hold "you".And since energy is neither born nor dies and is only transfered,,,"you" must go somewhere,,,however i dont think you have any concept whatsoever of who "you" were.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You have very similar beliefs to me. Please forgive the rather limited naming of certain aspects as I'm trying to word them in the most understandable way I can think of.

IN MY BELIEF (little disclaimer there lol) we are infinite spiritual beings (conscious souls of vibrating energy) that as you describe exist of varying vibrating "planes"

When we die we go to a sort a re-habiltation area to "de-tox" from the physical plane, we are met by "soul guides" (blue-lighters or older souls) and familar images so that the "shock" is not to great when we return. At this point we obviously no longer have a physical body but we can choose to appear that way if it is easier for us to migrate.

After a time of healing we are given a choice, we can ascend or we can return to the physical plane to experience things we may believe beneficial to our advancement. We may choose what we what to experience or what is suggested by our "soul group"

A "soul group" is kind of like a school that similar souls work in, working together to achieve ascension.

"Damaged souls" or "evil" people will come to the same place but are put into a kind of intensive care unit for souls, remember that we might choose to experience "evil" on the giving or receiving end.

After a while our physical memories diminish and we might find ourselves craving the physical plane again, so when or if we decide to return we remember very little if nothing of our previous self, although symptoms like deja-vu might occur, or it might be we can remember through deep hypnosis.

This of course is just my belief, please feel free to ask questions if you like.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My theory is that there will be another life after this one, but we would have to start from scratch again like babies. That life is based on the karma of this life. It's like they are dual opposites of each other. A balance of dualities. That sustains existence as we know it, the world and galaxy. The more we align with this balance the more we can stop bouncing through life and extrapolated karma of life, we can attain a clearer state of being. Being close to perfection can give us an insight on the true nature of life, and perhaps even what death is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My theory is that all is one. You aren't just your body. You are every body, although your awareness is focused so that you are only self-aware. It is a river of life that we are and is not limited to the earth. So when your body dies, you are living on as the universe.

The purpose of the universe is obviously to create life, that is because the essence of the universe is life. Everything is alive and is one.

You are more than your body although you believe you are just your body. Therefore death is not real. In fact, when you die, is really when you are born, and when you are born is when you "die".

As humans, we focus the river of life into self-awareness, when we "die", we return to the river of life. Do you see?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I haven't had a NDE BUT I have astrally projected to Heaven, as I wanted to die when I was 12; to commit suicide. (I have astrally projected from an early age naturally.)
I cried myself to sleep and the next thing I was outside some very high, very ornately carved, ivory coloured gates.
There was a bearded man in a white robe and sash, behind the closed gates.
I said I want to come in.
He said "It's not your time yet. And you must go back, as it is very dangerous where you are."
I went back down and I woke up.

I was able to find out how to get there as my dog get run over, earlier that year and I was touching him as he went though the spiral star tunnel. I fell asleep while I was touching him and my spirit followed him. My mum sensed something was wrong and shouted at me to wake me up. She asked me what I saw and I told her.

The next time I went to Heaven, was an OBE while standing up and I had just lost a foetus. I was at a Church meeting and I was singing and crying. I felt my spirit leave and I was whisked up the dark blue starry turning tunnel, as before but this time I was joined by 3 spirits who spoke words over me like lovingkindness and joy. As if to cleanse me.
I came out of a river and in front of me was a beautiful waterfall, to the right was a bank. I was lifted out of the water by the Living water onto the bank. There was Jesus (I just knew) and my Mum, who had died 3 yrs before and some other people I didn't know. I visited my Mum's house.

Then I went to a place where people were walking in complete darkness, apart from a circle of light around Jesus and me. I reached out and touched one man and he turned into a flower.

I went back to my body and I heard a voice saying did I want to go to another place, that He wanted to show me. I said yes and that is another story.

Weird thing was, I turned around and the Elder's wife told me where I had just been without me even telling her. I think it was because my arms were straight out at my sides and they hadn't moved at all, as my spirit is where the initiation of movement comes from.

I don't care if you don't believe me as I know what I saw.
Peace and love.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree with the OP and the following is my tale. The account is true, sad, and oddly uplifting.

In august of 2009 following years of debt, 90 hr. work weeks, a faithfully unfaithful wife, and numerous presription medications designed to stabalize anxiety, I tried to kill myself. I drove my Blazer off a 40 ft. drop at over 100 MPH with no seatbelt and no fears. I did this in the middle of the night, with no notification, miles from the city.
I understand many of you would consider me utterly insane, and therefore non credible. That is ok. I will not say what I did wasn't selfish. But if I were asked if I knew I would live, would I do it again...the answer is yes. What I experienced in the hours following said event was nothing short of an awakening. I was broken, bleeding and in a fair amount of pain. But I also experienced peace like I had never before. Before I awoke upside down somewhere in a ditch. I had the overwhelming sense of being 'home'. Very much like walking through your front door after a long time away. I cannot muster the words that would accuratly describe this. I felt free. In a very cosmic sense.

I am not, nor have ever really been a religious individual. I have attended church, been confirmed and baptized. But the standard practice of religion had never seemed natural. I spent much time studying religions to find one that "feels" right, but to no avail. It was not until that august that I truly felt I understood this life. I have become more understanding of others as it is evident to me now that our purpose is to truly learn and experience as the OP said. I believe that is why, is this time of turmoil, we as a people feel trapped. Confined to a prescribed set of feelings that are only the tip of the iceberg. Trapped, because throughout history, we have always felt there is something more. As if we are bigger that what our bodies allow us to be.

You do not have to agree with me. As a matter of fact, I now believe that is the point. To experience those differing opinions to every extent. For we cannot be enlightened without knowing what that means to others. Try 'feeling' things from other's perspectives and put your own aside.

I cannot say if this is inteligent design, even if it is of our own. But I can tell you it is real. I can tell you I believe with every fiber of my being as it is, that there is more beyond our short and seemingly pointless lives. Race, religion, politics, war, money, pain, only seem a precursor, a birthing if you will, into a truly beautiful existence of pure true emotion and knowledge beyond our capability to understand. I have felt it in a very real sense. While I do not suggest taking the drastic course I did, I can assure you that in the end, there is no more worry, but there is more. So sit back, contemplate what you would like to from this life, and relax.

As a note, since this revelation, I am no longer on prescription drugs. I am no longer with my wife. I no longer experience debilitating anxiety. I have a good job that just pays the bills. More to the point, I am happy. I feel connected to each and every person regardless of their life choices. I still do not attend church, nor am I even concerned about such things as religion. What will be, will be. I am, in essence, at peace with myself and my choices, as well as the choices of others. While I do not always agree with these choices, I recognize the necesity for such things.

I think that many of you who read this, at least for a moment, will look inside yourselves to find a startling revelation. That you feel it too. That somewhere, inside the darkness, there is hope. Whether you understand it or not, it is there my brothers and sisters. Because of this we are capable of much more than we aspire to. Believe in the unbelievable. Open your minds and hearts to something bigger than yourself. The answers are within us. We have felt them before and will again soon enough.

Be at peace my friends, for whatever that may mean to you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well guys why dont you go to the horses mouth:

Near Death Research Foundation

The largest collection of such experiences in the world.

Njoy

Elf

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I myself wonder if what people experience is real or a deception, and I think understanding who Lucifer is might answer that question. Centuries ago people would describe horrible visions of hell and judgment, but nowadays it seems people claim you are judging yourself and reincarnating. I don't think truth is relative.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedMIB

This is exactly how I think about life. Don't try to fight against what you don't like, you'll cause the trouble to get BIGGER. Allow people to be who they are an focus on being happy no matter what. Our true selves are unconditionally happy and loving and we should hold on to that energy while in this world,...why? Because it's who we TRULY are and it feels good to be who we truly are.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am torn between three thoughts when it comes to death and both come with pros and cons.

I believe that we "become one" with energy.

or

Everything just goes black and ends.

or

We are reincarnated.

When dealing with this a post I read sticks with me..."it is either like and eternal party, you can never attend" or "An eternal party you have no choice of leaving" what would you rather do?

I just think if life keeps "recycling" over and over after billions upon billions of years wouldn't you rather it was just done and over with????

I almost feel like if everything just goes black and there is no longer any consciousness it would be....peaceful. (as a side note....reincarnation with a blank slate would be very similar since you have little to no recollection of past lives other than what you "think" that you have experienced.)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by softly22

I guess you won't be feeling bored and want it it to be "over with" because as you come back to each new life, your memory is erase, although when you die and go back to spirit you will know EVERYTHING and you will be in unconditional love and happiness because that is who you truly are, but then you'll come back to life and forget again and in life you'll have moments where you are truly being who you are (love/happiness) and moments when you aren't (sadness/hate) and you'll have fun bouncing around from depression, hate, and sadness, back to love and happiness who you truly are. The eternal bouncing up and down is the fun that never gets boring.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

He said "It's not your time yet. And you must go back, as it is very dangerous where you are."
I went back down and I woke up.

That's awesome, I wont go into too many details here but I've had a NDE myself, and this is almost exactly what I eperienced also.

If you want to private message me we can swap notes if you like?

new topics

top topics

join