It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erik Lawyer from Firefighters for 9/11 Truth Interviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
If you ppl hate conspiracys so much why they hell are you on a conspiracy website daily argueing with strangers?

Well, I am not here daily, but that is neither here nor there.

Let us get on with it why do you care? So sad

Because I can't stand liars who lie about the New York fire department, and the fire service in general.

Plus, it's funny sometimes. Like right now, your post here, made me laugh.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If your a firefighter im kylie minogue

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I see a 911 thread, and I can pretty much guess every time who the first couple posters will be after the OP. This thread is missing a couple of the usual suspects though.. but I'm sure they'll show up eventually.

How much of your life (minute/hour-wise) do you spend refuting 911 theories, Hoop? Not mocking, genuinely interested.
edit on 31-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hi Kylie, nice to meet you.

ETA: Would you like to discuss NFPA 921 with me?

I would sure be entertaining.

edit on 31-5-2011 by FDNY343 because: Noted

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

ETA: Would you like to discuss NFPA 921 with me?

I would sure be entertaining.

edit on 31-5-2011 by FDNY343 because: Noted
no but id be interested in hearing your story about what you seen that day as i remember you said you was there?

Sorry for derailing your thread op

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

no but id be interested in hearing your story about what you seen that day as i remember you said you was there?

Sorry for derailing your thread op

Sorry, it's not the discussion at hand. Erik Lawyer bases his delusions on NFPA 921, not on what I experienced that day. Would you care to take a stab at the topic of this thread?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

The motto of "Above Top Secret" is

DENY IGORANCE

Maybe should reflect on this.....

So when so whackjob in mommy's basement comes here to spew his personal brand of insanity
feel thats should attempt to set the record straight

Unfortunately most "truthers" are too far gone to listen to logic, but if can influence one person consider it a success....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Unfortunately most "truthers" are too far gone to listen to logic, but if can influence one person consider it a success....

Besides mockery of stupid ideas is way to get people to think straight.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by kaya82

The motto of "Above Top Secret" is

DENY IGORANCE

Maybe should reflect on this.....

So when so whackjob in mommy's basement comes here to spew his personal brand of insanity
feel thats should attempt to set the record straight

oooohhhhh so you guys come in here to educate and influence complete strangers? amazing!

heres a thought for you how about you let the general population read what ever website they wish and if it is like you all keep repteadly saying paranoia rubbish etc then they will surely reach that conclusion an move on. they dont need ppl like you ramming the OS down their throats.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There were signs of explosives and incendiaries being used at the WTC and none of those were tested for. The forensic testing should have been done to determine what caused the explosions and molten steel found at the WTC. And there really is no logical way around this fact.

And exactly which facts are those? "Signs" of explosives and incendiaries? Since when was that declared a "fact"? Molten steel? Is that now a fact?

Signs are in the eye of the beholder, I'm afraid. In fact, I could just as easily say that there were no signs of explosives or incendiaries and of course, no signs of molten steel.

Justy because NIST deliberately left these important facts out of their spoof investigation, doesn't mean they are not facts!

Here's a little video that proves you NIST huggers have been fed lies by NIST...

Stop spreading lies, molten metal was reported by many, as were explosions!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Another good Eric Lawyer video...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

In the NFPA manual what does it say when there are hundreds of witnesses that saw a plane crash into the building right before the fire? Look for thermite?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In the NFPA manual what does it say when there are hundreds of witnesses that saw a plane crash into the building right before the fire? Look for thermite?

What you are on about hooper?

When you have hundereds of people reporting multiple explosions, and a building collapses that needs to be thoroughly investigated. NIST blatantly didn't investigate the reports of explosions and they knew Frank A. DeMartini stated it could withstand a plane strike, and they knew no fires had ever brought down a steel framed building.

It is obvious they told NIST lies and their report was one big cover up, and you are just covering up for the likes of NIST. You can keep protecting the OS all you like, but it'll never change the fact that so many people think the government are lying.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

When you have hundereds of people reporting multiple explosions, and a building collapses that needs to be thoroughly investigated. NIST blatantly didn't investigate the reports of explosions and they knew Frank A. DeMartini stated it could withstand a plane strike, and they knew no fires had ever brought down a steel framed building.

You keep leaving out the little detail about a huge jetliner crashing into the building at 500 mph.

It is obvious they told NIST lies and their report was one big cover up, and you are just covering up for the likes of NIST. You can keep protecting the OS all you like, but it'll never change the fact that so many people think the government are lying.

So many = ?????

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

heres a thought for you how about you let the general population read what ever website they wish and if it is like you all keep repteadly saying paranoia rubbish etc then they will surely reach that conclusion an move on. they dont need ppl like you ramming the OS down their throats.

EARTH TO KAYA EARTH TO KAYA

Ive got a news flash for you....the general public has allready moved on.....a long time ago. They have reached their conclusion and have moved on.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Stop spreading lies, molten metal was reported by many, as were explosions!

Suffering from auditory hallucinations again.......

Where do they show any molten metal ?

Only thing I saw was smoke/steam escaping from the underground fires when the backhoe removed the
overlying debris

As for melting - they mention that the steel toe rubber boots were melting from heat, not the steel the rubber

Only person lying is you ......

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Molten steel? Is that now a fact?

... no signs of molten steel.

You know damned well it's a fact, a fact both comfirmed and widely reported with accounts by CDI, FEMA Workers, First Responders, and is clearly photographed and video as well as satellite thermal imagery even months later. If you're going to debunk something, try things that weren't confirmed and reported by credible sources and photographs. Debate is pointless, the molten stell is welll known and confirmed, must be a tough sticking point for you guys.
edit on 20-7-2012 by twitchy because: cointelpro pisses me off

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

what does it say about building 7 where no noplane hit....i am glad you find things so funny....mocking people for having opinion...yup...brilliant...and you pretend to actually care about all those who died...and all those dying in the wars that have been fought over these lies.

Since when has it ever been a matter where one needs to insert a bunch of smiley's you come in and you mock for what reason...does it build your ego...you get shown to be wrong over and over...your try to counter point but usually fail badly....you only show up in 9/11 threads...yet there are many interesting topics on ATS that concern global change.

edit on 063131p://f34Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

I just seen you in another thread where you say...I have been reasearching this for the past three years....so i guess you yourself have not moved on....funny thing that...Ridiculing others for the exact thing your doing....when are you going to move on.

If the OSer's are soo...soooo...extremely certain it is as the OS has been laid out...why the heck would you bother even dicussing with or trying to change the minds of us crazy no plane delusional holographic energy beam spraying nutters...It is most likely because you know there is a good chance you have been lied to...and your hiding in denial.

But it's ok the reason we're still dicussing 9/11 is because we have not moved on because we know we have been lied to...but I myself have been studying and researching 9/11 since the day it happened...and i won't stop till many unanswered questions get answered...because i will never becaome a slave to the real people behind 9/11.
edit on 063131p://f42Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yeah it's always the same members, always the same talking points... you'd think for the money they could at least hire more convincing and less obvious accessories after the fact. There's no statute of limitations on murder, so they can't afford to let up, and if somebody starts looking into why there was molten steel months later, they might start asking why there was 700x elevated tritium levels, or why the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled off the job the weekened before, or why Bin Laden Construction group was running around onsite talking about explosives during the WTC construction. Or why Dancing Israelis and vans with painted murals of the 9-11 events filled with former mossad demolitions experts and the like were given a free ride home to Israel by our own and newly formed Homeland Security, or why the man who ran around JFK cutting up taped conversations between ATC and pilots with a pair of scissors and deposting them in seperate ttrashcans desppite direct orders to keep those records was simply reprimanded, or why radio communication was shut down just prior to each collapse or why the seismic data from Pallisades is consistent with underground explosions just prior to each collapse, or how CNN and BBC reported the WTC7 Collapse nearly half an hour before it happened, or how in the hell anyone knew to the tell the Mayor of New York he needed to evacuate because of an impending collapse, or why the cleanup began with measures typically only used for radiological incidents, spreading sand, spraying water, throwing the clothes away, hose downs... Just a few of Oh So many questions, so few official answers, only that diesel fuel can bring down the most overdesigned buildings in modern steel frame construction and that a few mossad followed arabs can violate the most secure air space in the world for hours only after learning to fly prop planes at flight school's who's hisotry of clientelle spans all the way back through Barry Seal to JFK and Oswald.

The molten steel is a fact, is a well known fact, and it was widely reported, now watch them dance around this nasty little inconvience. Yes there was molten steel on site at WTC, months later. Months later, despite rain and water spraying, what can generate that kind of heat? No, not jet fuel and office furniture.
edit on 20-7-2012 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join