It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could exploding water melons be the result of Nibaru drawing near?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
The odd thing is, why now?
Ok maybe the growth accelerator is a contributing factor. But logic determines that just because one thing is possible, it does not make the other an impossibility.
Why have we not heard about this happening before? And do they not test these kind of chemicals. Please dont tell me they just knock them up in a couple of centrifuges, have a quick sniff and test them on some litmuss paper and then go and tip gallons of it on the farm. That makes no sense at all!

Seriously? You're still making a case for the argument that Niburu could be involved in this? Have you not read any articles or news (such as what's been supplied here) to further the research of your hypothesis?

Prices over the past year prompted many farmers to jump into the watermelon market. All of those with exploding melons apparently were first-time users of the growth accelerator forchlorfenuron.

This should be the first and possibly last time it's occurred as farmers will probably learn from this experience.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Gravity is not selective it does not single out Watermelons.
Unless Nibiru has Magic gravity that defys all known laws of physics.
Nibiru It does not effect the tides but hell it sure can explode some watermelons in china that willey ole Nibiru.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

From the Guardian article:

The flying pips, shattered shells and wet shrapnel still haunt farmer Liu Mingsuo after an effort to chemically boost his fruit crop went spectacularly wrong.

Fields of watermelons exploded when he and other agricultural workers in eastern China mistakenly applied forchlorfenuron, a growth accelerator. The incident has become a focus of a Chinese media drive to expose the lax farming practices, shortcuts and excessive use of fertiliser behind a rash of food safety scandals

The report said the farmers sprayed the fruit too late in the season and during wet conditions, which caused the melons to explode like "landmines".

From the Wikipedia article:

Exploding head syndrome is a parasomnia condition that causes the sufferer occasionally to experience a tremendously loud noise as originating from within his or her own head, usually described as the sound of an explosion, roar, gunshot, loud voices or screams, a ringing noise, or the sound of electrical arcing (buzzing).

The exploding head syndrome was first described in 1920 by the Welsh physician and psychiatrist Robert Armstrong-Jones. He characterized this condition as an exploding sensation in the head. Patients were awakened from their sleep by this event and the sensation persisted for several seconds.[6] A detailed description of the syndrome was given by British neurologist John M. S. Pearce in 1989, who noted that it was most common in patients that were more than 50 years old.

I wonder, did you read these articles ? If you did, I cannot understand how you could possibly link them to animal
die offs or the mythological planet "Nibaru"

My simple answer to your original question is no

edit on 25-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm sure other things would be exploding too and not just melons

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Gravity is not selective it does not single out Watermelons.
Unless Nibiru has Magic gravity that defys all known laws of physics.
Nibiru It does not effect the tides but hell it sure can explode some watermelons in china that willey ole Nibiru.

Silly rabbit.... Don't you know? Nibiru's AML's (Anti Melon Lasers) are just one small item in its vast bag of tricks.

It has: A cloaking device. (That's why we can't see it); Pole shift missiles; Axis Tilt torpedos; Google Sky jamming countermeasures; Earthquake cannons and Norway Spiral generators. And that's just to name a few items in its arsenal.

The most amazing thing about Nibiru is that all of its bells and whistles are completely powered by bovine excrement.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I wonder if claims of Nibiru could be linked to increased flatulence?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it also possible that the mass bird and fish die off could be caused from exploding head? I seem to remember blunt force trauma being cited.

I know this is a bit...out there but if there is any possibility of Nibaru causing this, I guess we need to consider all options.

I think that you are using the wrong terminology, heads a splode.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have noticed just recently that flower buds keep popping open and turning into flowers.
Could Nibiru be affecting them in some strange way ? Also, my tomato plants are growing upwards.
Could the gravitational pull of Nibiru be stretching them ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by rykc27 because: double post

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok, this may be a bit far fetched but since no other plausible explanation has been given, is it possible that the gravity effects of the invisible dwarf star Nibaru could be having an effect on the water melons that are exploding in China?

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

Also, it seems that the water melons are just the tip of the iceberg...

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it also possible that the mass bird and fish die off could be caused from exploding head? I seem to remember blunt force trauma being cited.

I know this is a bit...out there but if there is any possibility of Nibaru causing this, I guess we need to consider all options.

Well in order for any of this to be related we would have to assume that Nibiru is a real phenomena, since it is not I guess we should start to look for real reasons for any of the above. I would not be looking for one answer here as exploding watermelons probably have nothing to do with birds or fish.

Ok I see that the exploding water melons are due to improper use of fertelizer. I have a very old computer and I try to avoid going from link to link as the wait time with just a few windows open is unbearable so I did not read the linked article.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************************
It would seem OP that once you read the entire article you would have passed on opening this thread.
Nibiru, really? Do yourself a favor and walk away from this Nibiru stuff while you still can. It does not exist. Dont waste your time worrying about it or thinking about it and especially do not sit at your computer all day reading other idiots ideas about it. You will find yourself happier in just a short while if you put your mind onthings other than doom and gloom and the unlikely distruction of our planet. There is much more out there that can capture your imagination and perhaps you can make something of it. Why dont you try growing watermelons. It takes time and dedication and would get you outside in the sun for a bit get some fresh air and learn something about growing plants. Hey just a thought.
edit on 27-5-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have tried to grow water melons and pumpkins and this is very common...many pop open when they dehydrate, overhydrate and or grow too quickly.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If watermelons are exploding due to these gravitational effects then it won't be long until HUMAN HEADS will blow up as well.

The only protection I can imagine is to hold back the pressure & inflation. I suggest duct tape. I estimate 1/2 inch thick layer wrapped firmly around your head should counter balance the effect.

I wouldn't wait until you hear that others have popped. You might be particularly susceptible to this. Your head may be the first on the planet to EXPLODE.

I'd start wrapping ASAP.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is an outstanding thread. I have been watching the exploding watermelon activity for the last year and am convinced that it is because Niburu is near. I've also catalogued and documented several instances of cantaloupe explosions during full moons. OP, have you also noticed as I have that solar eclipses are causing watermelons to melt and disintegrate? It's amazing.

If you don't believe me, I have a video to prove the exploding watermelons phenomenon!

[/sarcasm off]
edit on 27-5-2011 by bronco73 because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'll go with the Gallagher Theory.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Durp!

This is caused by greed, ignorance, and stupidity.
Nothing more.

good god man.........

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Yeah, I agree. Having looked at the other possible solutions it does seem more likely that Nibaru is not to blame for this one.
What worries me though is the other watermelons which people might already have eaten. What if they suddenly decide to explode, could they rupture someones intestines or something? There must be quite a lot of force released when they explode.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

My bananas exploded just yesterday....seriously.....

I'm a nanner fan, and this is the first time that its happened...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok, this may be a bit far fetched but since no other plausible explanation has been given...

Why do you feel application of a growth accelerator isn't a plausible explanation?

The flying pips, shattered shells and wet shrapnel still haunt farmer Liu Mingsuo after an effort to chemically boost his fruit crop went spectacularly wrong.

Fields of watermelons exploded when he and other agricultural workers in eastern China mistakenly applied forchlorfenuron, a growth accelerator.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think (and hope) it's a phenomenon specific to watermelons....nothing to do with Nibiru and not concerning humans
edit on 5-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

No. Did you bother to read the article before you twisted the headline towards your agenda? They said that they used a chemical acceleration technique that caused the watermelon. Seriously, how the !#@#@ do articles like this get so many replies, and something that is thought out, and researched get ignored? But then again, i myself and replying so I am not much better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join