It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and the NWO... WHY?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are in a matrix, and what happens within the matrix is a result of our own thoughts. Control our thoughts, and you control the matrix. The illuminati only really want to destroy the system itself. That being said, it does not mean that those who choose to help aid its destruction are necessarily members of the illuminati...

Then again, I could be wrong, they might be being sold the lie that the system aids in their "ascention" when it actually transferrers them to an artificial universe.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here's the thing: - there are no question, people and groups secretly manipulating the world, and apparently seeking total control.

Just the obvious ones are:

UN/NWO - progressive utiopians.
Russia/China WWIII by stealth - leading to the collapse of the Western world.
Sunni Islam - Jihad by stealth, dissimulation, intimidation and demoraphics - leading toglobal caliphate.
Shiite 12ver Islam - luring the infidel powers into nuking each other out of the game.

Beyond these are whole networks of influence and interpenetrating layers of secret societies stretching back through the ages - an awfull lot of them seeming to have a nexus within the Vatican/Jesuits.

What is behind this and what are their goals?

Their aims are certainly not money or power for its own sake - they are just lures and agendas devised for the dupes that do their bidding.

This is more of a spiritual war for the souls of men and ownership of this planet - they seem to be timing this for the upcoming planetary changes/shift.

Nowadays they are masquerading as UFO's Greys etc - but we have allways known them as Djinn Archons Demons Fairies Reptillians etc.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
reply to post by coyotepoet

I've been led to believe that part of their plan was global depopulation.

I can understand perhaps that they enjoy the "game" but what do they achieve by controlling everything? Once they have all the money it becomes pointless to them, if it is just to control us then to what end?

Controlling you is not the objective, it is a means to an end.

The end is a small population of technologically created "gods".

The plan has never really been a secret to anyone that studies
these subjects, the elite believe that they can become "gods"
through the use of science, "gods" that live in an utopia free of
the mass of humanity.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
After reading a few more posts concerning different topics a thought occured to me, and by no means do I post this thought as an attack on religion, it's just a random thought that came to mind trying to make sense of all this..

I don't want this to become a religious debate and I'm not defending nor persecuting the belief of a "Christ" but from what I can see there are many perceptions of what the Illuminati are... some say "reptiles" some say "aliens" some say "control freaks" or "bad spirits" but it seems they are closely intertwined with religious stories.
Again, some say it uses religion to control and scare, some believe they are actually "spiritual"

Could it not be the case that religious zealots are in fact trying to create the end times to "rush through" the appearance of "Jesus - The Messiah" and create "Heaven on Earth" because they see themselves as "Servants of the Christ" afterall, after the next world war the world will be a very peaceful place for sure.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Honestly, the first thing that came to mind for me was recalling my first xeroxed flyer on the NWO and Illuminati back in the late 1980's....it came from the hands of local missionaries from a small church in the area.

Because of this, I tend to view the majority of NWO Propaganda as a way to scare people into church, or at least get them thinking about things in Biblical terms 90% of the time.

It's like that old childrens game of "Telephone" in some ways....one person says one thing, the next person might embellish it for dramatic effect, them as word gets passed around it just starts growing uncontrollably into a majestic work of fiction, drama and what-have-you.

The more a lie is repeated, the more it becomes Truth.

But that's just what I've seen of it....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They have been waiting and planning this for years now, imagine if you were them, you have an entire world to operate, and in order to implement the nwo, they need to make sure everything is in place, im not sure what it is that the have to make sure is in place, but they are setting everything up, i bet you as soon as the middle east is battling each other, you'll see, just you wait and see.

The worst part of it is i live in the middle east!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join