It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and the NWO... WHY?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Let me try it this way. The reason why they don't come out and say it from what I have been told is to split the people into the smart/not so smart. If you read this like the GA guide stones you can see the plan is to kill off a lot of people. who is left will be the smartest and as a world we move on cutting off the fat.

So surely that's a good thing right?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Mister Bit, your question is very important, and some say the whole purpose of their evil game is to harvest negative energy, because they "feed" on it. From what I have read, throughout the ages they have tried to create massive "harvests of negative energy" by wars, horrific atrocities, encouraging fear, depravity and sexual perversion, disasters, famine, disease, and now creating "natural disasters" themselves, using HAARP, chemtrails, GM foods, etc. If they just try to kill us all off now, their "harvest" will be poor, because they prefer to generate vast amounts of fear in humans before "harvesting" them, just like Credo Mutwa explained about them spending a long time torturing their poor human sacrifices before killing them, by first dragging them down to the lowest vibrational state.

They are luciferians, part of the evil Dark Forces of negative energy, in total contrast, opposition and spiritual warfare with the Forces of Light and positive energy, the forces of Our Heavenly Father and Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Wonderfully, the Forces of Heaven have been beaming higher vibrations towards us through the Sun, apparently, waking us up, making us stronger and LESS AFRAID, trying to lift us all up out of harm's way. Lack of fear is what makes us less valuable as victims to the Dark Forces---they need us to be afraid, and miraculously, we ARE less afraid than before!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Thanks for your input Tib50, it helps put things into context and something I will do a little more digging into.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
reply to post by hadituptohere

Therein lies my question, they undoubtedly hold the power, they could easily wipe out the population into a smaller managable number and control that under an iron fist if they wanted, which it seems they do want, so why don't they?

You say they have a plan that will span decades to achieve their goals, do we even know their goals? Popular understanding is that they want to reduce the population and control it under one government, one religion... they have the ability now. Why not take that step?

Popular belief, as I understand it from these boards is that the government of the U.S.A and therefore the President are under "their" control. No one can argue that they don't have the military means to achieve their goal now.

That would be a tactical decision, Hard Kill or Soft Kill, let's weigh them out.

Hard Kill -
This would be rolling out the war machine on a global scale, would be most visible in the form of a WWIII scenario.

Let's just assume for a second that they are not already doing this (Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Syria, you get the drift)

It would obviously entail a LARGE military action, well at least here in the US, a large military action against the citizenry would absolutely meet with resistance.

This resistance would cause casualties and therefore reduce the size of said military force.

Think "Risk", the boardgame, what happens when you build up your forces and don't have patience and just roll them out all over the board? 9 times out of 10 you end up spreading yourself too thin and get your @$$ handed to you by the player that exhibited more patience.

Well, this would be a problem, I think that the preferable position is the player with the most patience then, yes?

Soft Kill -
This is when you utilize a method in which you suffer minimal to no casualties.

Methods of this nature are typically biological or chemical.

You would need some way to disperse these methods though, wouldn't you?

Well a few excellent ways would be to control the medical and pharmaceutical cartels, that would allow you to use vaccines and public health to disperse your bio/chem agents.

How advantageous to you would it be to have your enemy happily lap up the substance you want to slowly eradicate them with?

Well now being of a sound business mind, you would also notice that you could utilize this method to not only get them to poison themselves, put you get them to even pay you for it, then to pay you for drugs to combat the side effects of the very same bio/chem agent you are getting them to happily buy from you.

Then are you not only eradicating the enemy without firing a shot, but you are also slowly accumulating all the wealth to. Why is that important?

Well then you can utilize that cashflow to keep your bio/chem complex to research ever better forms of eradication AND can even use it for research into things like longevity research, since once your king of the world it's not going to be too much fun if you don't get to live to enjoy it all, right?

This method allows you to stealth in more forms of control so these masses then become willing slaves to keep advancing technology which will only benefit you, since through all of your various forms of consolidation you and yours are the only ones with the money to enjoy those advances.

Well now sir, you are starting to sound pretty ingenious, you have figured out how to slowly control almost all facets of life, concentrated the wealth, get to enjoy all the benefits, and have enslaved the vast majority to a system of slavery through debt and mind numbing substances only enhanced by entertainment "programs", since while they are worrying about Dancing with the Stars they aren't gonna catch on and start some sort of revolution.

Now not everyone is going to fall for it, you might even go so far as to notice that a particular community like a conspiracy site is definitely not buying it, you feed disinfo and misinformation for them to chase all the while looking more and more "nutters", heck they might even organize, but you have already laid the groundwork via nationalism to label them terrorists and will have the full backing of the "sheep" to engage the hard kill and wipe them out.

Now you have sustained minimal casualties, concentrated the wealth, power, and control, and even won the hearts and minds of the numbed/dumbed down masses to keep on living the good life and have those left to keep making your toys that you love so much, basically to keep doing all the work while you reap ALL the benefits!

Make sense?

ETA: this is only scratching the surface mind you, but you get the point.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I've been led to believe that part of their plan was global depopulation. I can understand perhaps that they enjoy the "game" but what do they achieve by controlling everything? Once they have all the money it becomes pointless to them, if it is just to control us then to what end?

My understanding of that is that it is a consciousness thing. If a certain percentage wakes up then that would tip the balance and everybody would wake up. Smaller population require a smaller percentage and less is always easier to control than more. There may be other things at play too, but that is at least part of it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I've been led to believe that part of their plan was global depopulation. I can understand perhaps that they enjoy the "game" but what do they achieve by controlling everything? Once they have all the money it becomes pointless to them, if it is just to control us then to what end?

My understanding of that is that it is a consciousness thing. If a certain percentage wakes up then that would tip the balance and everybody would wake up. Smaller population require a smaller percentage and less is always easier to control than more. There may be other things at play too, but that is at least part of it.

And what is the satisfaction of control? Ok, I now have 90% of the human race under my fingernail, I can display my power for all to see and none to truly challenge me, now what? Even the man at the very top dies, their heirs will die. Unless you can control genetics and history, you will never outweigh the desire to question, revolt and protest what you feel is preventing you from your ability to change any government that does not agree with a body of people's mindsets.

If there have been plans to achieve this world wide organization, it starts with changing what people actually want out of life, and that really hasn't changed since the dawn of civilization.

Control just seems like such an obvious achievement because of history, I think the amount of secrecy would be more prosperous under the idea of stability, and that if there is such a thing as TPTB, then the idea of monitoring the planet and making sure mutuality is sustainable, is more plausible then secret totalitarian control.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

And what is the satisfaction of control? Ok, I now have 90% of the human race under my fingernail, I can display my power for all to see and none to truly challenge me, now what? Even the man at the very top dies, their heirs will die. Unless you can control genetics and history

OK, now keep going, you can't just throw out what you perceive as an obstacle and just be done with it.

You formed a hypothesis, now you need to research to validate or invalidate it.

I'm game, I'll help, so let's see, I'm the heir of some ultra rich ancestor (pick your favorite fiend, Rockefeller, Rothschild, JP Morgan, yeah we'll use that one for now) I've been left with an enormous fortune and a bizzilion business interests, but I want to enjoy the fruits of the "plan" those Titans of Industry started.

Well, I guess we need to have Longevity Research in place then, I bet those very same Titans already thought of that, let's see shall we?
The Longevity Project: Decades of Data Reveal Paths to Long Life

Philip was one of 1,500 bright children who were tracked for more than 80 years in a massive longitudinal study begun in 1921 by psychologist Lewis Terman. Terman and his successors—he died before many of the children—collected millions of details about these subjects, including whether they were breast-fed, how much they exercised, what their marriages were like, how satisfying their sex lives were, how satisfying their jobs were. Could this sea of information teach us how to avoid Philip's fate?

Who is Lewis Terman? Lewis Terman Wiki

Lewis Madison Terman was an American psychologist, noted as a pioneer in educational psychology in the early 20th century at the Stanford University School of Education. He is best known as the inventor of the Stanford-Binet IQ test. He was a prominent eugenicist and was a member of the Human Betterment Foundation. He also served as president of the American Psychological Association.

Ok, what's the Human Betterment Foundation? Human Betterment Foundation Wiki

The Human Betterment Foundation (HBF) was an American eugenics organization established in Pasadena, California in 1928 by E.S. Gosney with the aim "to foster and aid constructive and educational forces for the protection and betterment of the human family in body, mind, character, and citizenship". It primarily served to compile and distribute information about compulsory sterilization legislation in the United States, for the purposes of eugenics.

American eugenics organization? What is that I wonder? American Eugenics Society Wiki

The American Eugenics Society (AES) was a society established in 1922 to promote eugenics in the United States.

It was the result of the Second International Conference on Eugenics (New York, 1921). The founders included Madison Grant, Harry H. Laughlin, Irving Fisher, Henry Fairfield Osborn, and Henry Crampton. The organization started by promoting racial betterment, eugenic health, and genetic education through public lectures, exhibits at county fairs ea., but under the direction of Frederick Osborn, started to place greater focus on issues of population control, genetics, and, later, medical genetics. Directly after Roe v. Wade was released (1972), the AES changed was reorganized and renamed "The Society for the Study of Social Biology." Osborn said, “The name was changed because it became evident that changes of a eugenic nature would be made for reasons other than eugenics, and that tying a eugenic label on them would more often hinder than help their adoption. Birth control and abortion are turning out to be great eugenic advances of our time."

Wow, it looks like some folks were REALLY into population control and genetics back in the day, wonder what kind of prominent founders this strange organization had?

In 1930 many of the wealthiest people in the world were members of the American Eugenics Society.
It's earliest members and sponsors included:
J. P. Morgan, Jr., chairman, U. S. Steel, who handled British contracts in the United States for food and munitions during World War I. Wickliffe Draper used his J. P. Morgan Trust Account to fund The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission and its activities.

Hmm, would you look at that, guess dear old great grandpa was looking out for me after all.

We could go on and on, looking at all the other notables of this particular organization and I'm sure we could look at who's backing what in a whole slew of other related fields (in fact I know we can, just follow the money), but you get the basic point.

Well this all helps out the heirs I guess, but what if they were also REALLY into secret Mystery Religions, and those taught one some secret of, let's just say, reincarnation (among other things).

Interesting, if one mastered such a thing AND was able to manipulate through genetic research and longevity projects, they could maybe, just maybe, be able to come back within their own bloodline and land happily into the wealth that they passed on and hopefully if all the heirs stuck to the "plan" there would even be a global empire waiting for them to sit at the . of, well that would really be the epitome of "Have your cake and eat it to"

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I do realize that there has been a mysterious trail of bread crumbs that that ties some elite bankers & the esoteric, which is interesting to say the least, If they want to become immortal so be it, if they want a throne in the shadows so be it.

But to contribute to your reply, i'll add

The Rockefeller Foundation helped develop and fund various German eugenics programs, including the one that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.[4][52] Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C. M. Goethe bragged to a colleague:

"You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought . . . I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people

Eugenics_in_the_United_States

C.M Goethe -

Working with the Human Betterment Foundation in Pasadena, California, Goethe lobbied the State to restrict immigration from Mexico and carry out involuntary sterilizations of mostly poor women, defined as 'feeble-minded' or 'socially inadequate' by medical authorities between 1909 and the 1960s

Considering the Nazi's got this Idea from us, it does support that the interest in making sure society as a whole would be bread into conformity.

Not entirely a bad idea, from reading that article from the atlantic, it looked as if the project was concerned with what established longevity in life to avoid misconceptions and possibly encourage better habits.

But these attempts of changing a society are narrow and unpredictable in comparison to the rate at which improvements in technology are capable of dramatically influencing how people behave. The same links come up, banking, psychology, military-industrial, religion, eugenics, etc... but this is the information age now, and I would like to see what is stopping the next inventor from applying technical knowledge to something that would change the human species. Eventually the NWO will have to learn IT.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

But these attempts of changing a society are narrow and unpredictable in comparison to the rate at which improvements in technology are capable of dramatically influencing how people behave. The same links come up, banking, psychology, military-industrial, religion, eugenics, etc... but this is the information age now, and I would like to see what is stopping the next inventor from applying technical knowledge to something that would change the human species. Eventually the NWO will have to learn IT.

It's a deep rabbit hole, Alice

Given the fact that they have been at the inception of all industries mentioned, banking, psychology (also Behavioural Sciences), military-industrial, religion, eugenics, etc..., I would think they are already on top of the IT industry as well, Bill Gates - Population Control or this thread, Net Neutrality Laws , and then the fail safe "The Internet Kill Switch"

I do realize that there has been a mysterious trail of bread crumbs that that ties some elite bankers & the esoteric, which is interesting to say the least, If they want to become immortal so be it, if they want a throne in the shadows so be it.

That's kind of the rub, I can't say so be it and I don't think the rest of us should either, the system they have clearly thrown in place does not have the common good's interests at heart. The fact they even have to be in the shadows, by it's very essence, shows that they have something to hide and it's not for the betterment of mankind.

They've been at it a long time, but just in the last 100 years, the same people are connected at almost every aspect on both sides of both World Wars and almost every single other war as well. We have Nazi started programs in the form of Flouridated water, MK programs, and Bioweapons (Plum Island, also where Lyme Disease even came from, thanks Dr Erich Traub nice one Ticks as a Bioweapon) to name a few.

It's not like any other Nazi regime ideas are starting to surface either, ParaMilitary Companies, PATRIOT Act, Emergency Financial Managers (Michigan), LEO out of control (can't even film or photograph LEO in Illinois anymore), FEMA Camps that have been renamed "Residential Centers" because they got noticed, Citizen Spies (InfraGuard), on and on and on.

So be it? No way, we've already seen where this train ends, no way!!
edit on 26-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

After reading all the posts, documents, webpages and such forth it seems an awful lot of us believe in the Illuminati and their goals and the NWO as a result, I found a burning question always presented itself to me.

Why, if as many of us believe that the Illuminati control everything, that is government, police, army, media etc etc Why do they not just implement their plan? They have the means, the power and the plans to do so, so why not just do it? Why all the supposed secret symbols, hidden messages and so on?

What are your thoughts?

Maybe we miss the obvious,
that we know nothing about their real agenda.
Otherwise why so much information about them and so much confusion and contradictions?

So they already have money and power, they always had as a matter of fact.

Maybe we are full of prejudices and can't accept the fact that maybe these few people with so much power have something good in plan, or that their agenda isn't just about earthly power, they already have it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProdigalSon

Seems a lot more reasonable to me, at least. But maybe thats because i play video/board games and have seen the same tactic used time and time again very, very successfully. That tactic is, to secure assets, it is best if others think you still need to get it from them. So while one already "controls" everything, those who would be needed to cease such action are too busy preventing "X" from happening, even though it already has. This works in two directions, one is that it serves as a distraction (and a good one). The second is that very few will ever make it to the point of realizing the truth, so it is a highly efficient and self-sustaining system. Most will respond either yea or nay, which will result in either them simply not believing such a thing could or has happened (nay) or that it must be prevented at all costs (yea). Neither side will tend to think it is currently happening due to the nature of the presented scenario. Both sides "serve" the core purpose of securing assets and maintaining control, and there will rarely be enough dissenters to make a difference.

So, in this way, you actually have a very clever way of leading people to all work towards the same goal from different angles.

Meaning, you can have the people fight the battle for you by thinking they are fighting against you. Once the foundation is set, the chances of people fighting through their own cultural conditioning while they are occupied fighting "X" is slim to none (at least at effective scales). In this way, one can secure their assets by leading the very people who would destabilize it, to think that such change will actually introduce what is already happening, and in much more efficient and effective ways than to just rule with an iron fist openly.

Why fight a battle when you can pre-emptively avoid it, and turn it in ones favor to an even greater degree?

Well, anyway, "the ten things i learned from EvE."

edit on 26-5-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I agree with you,
you make some excellent points.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
reply to post by juveous

It's a deep rabbit hole, Alice

Given the fact that they have been at the inception of all industries mentioned, banking, psychology (also Behavioural Sciences), military-industrial, religion, eugenics, etc..., I would think they are already on top of the IT industry as well, Bill Gates - Population Control or this thread, Net Neutrality Laws , and then the fail safe "The Internet Kill Switch"

Being on top of the IT industry and being on top of IT breakthroughs are two different things. They could control the infrastructure major tech corporations, but all it takes is idea from some nerds in a garage (apple) and the whole game is changed.

And the whole population control thing is moot on a global scale. China and India take up about 36% of the worlds population, with the U.S right behind at 4.5%. The U.S does not have fertility rate problem, nor does the majority of the rest of the world at averaging 2-3 births per woman, with the exception of central African countries and the middle east.World pop, Fertility. Yes, the world's population is expected to reach 9 billion, about the 2 billion more than the current in the next 35 years, but that is hardly contributed from developed countries.

That's kind of the rub, I can't say so be it and I don't think the rest of should either, the system they have clearly thrown in place does not have the common good's interests at heart. The fact they even have to be in the shadows, by it's very essence, shows that they have something to hide and it's not for the betterment of mankind.

Because something is secret does not logically conclude it is not for the betterment of mankind. Every Government with a military by its very essence should keep things secret, and every corporation in capitalist America relies on not sharing all the secrets of their success.Speaking on population control being conducted in secrecy, Plato's republic is often quoted for population control, but why? the Greeks didn't have the prophylactics modern science has introduced to us in abundance.

They've been at it a long time, but just in the last 100 years, the same people are connected at almost every aspect on both sides of both World Wars and almost every single other war as well. We have Nazi started programs in the form of Flouridated water, MK programs, and Bioweapons (Plum Island, also where Lyme Disease even came from, thanks Dr Erich Traub nice one Ticks as a Bioweapon) to name a few.

It's in our nature to experiment. So none of the above surprises me, especially during the world wars. I don't agree with it, especially weaponry and manipulation, but to me, until these ideas are addressed to the possibility, it will be hard to prevent the idea of attempting these things from those with the power, will and resources.

It's not like any other Nazi regime ideas are starting to surface either, ParaMilitary Companies, PATRIOT Act, Emergency Financial Managers (Michigan), LEO out of control (can't even film or photograph LEO in Illinois anymore), FEMA Camps that have been renamed "Residential Centers" because they got noticed, Citizen Spies (InfraGuard), on and on and on.

I don't even know what LEO is, but yeah security is a crutch. And i don't imagine getting off this crutch until major global threats are thought of differently, not to mention the individual actually getting off there ass and contributing and stop keeping to themselves.

So be it? No way, we've already seen where this train ends, no way!!
edit on 26-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

You can see where the train ends, but the tracks aren't even finished being built, so no worry here yet. I say so be it, only under the presumption that what is being done will remain behind the curtains isn't going as smooth as I'm sure some people would like to believe. They either know and have seen the future, or are working just as hard as anyone else is on putting things in place. The internet is a great thing, and I know some people think that one day it will be regulated and controlled, (even though it currently is regulated) but more privatized, I say, look into the future - at our rate, private citizens with the resources will be able to start occupying outerspace, distributing independent satellites, creating independent networks and internets. Facebook was originally only accessible via a college email address from college students, and is now the biggest social networking site on the planet.

I still don't rule out that those behind those curtains are accomplishing what they intend on, but the speculation and rumor is built more around the past, and because its really hard to know the intent of things from the past, we always tie it to anything ambiguously suspicious in the present, and that's the way its going to keep going until history is more easy to manipulate. I don't think its any time soon, because people are now more in tune with the know how at an exponential rate.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

First, I hope you're not taking anything I say adversarial, just enjoy the dialogue on the subject and feel it really expands the topic and answers the OPs initial questions. LEO = Law Enforcement Officers.

I do agree with you IT and the Internet, by their very design, are expanding at such a rate that any entities, or TPTB if you will, can keep control of them. I also believe that this has directly led to more people becoming aware of them, even if it's a bit here and a bit there (basically what the majority of this site is excellent for
) It presents more of a problem for "them" in various ways, they can't keep a. of it, can't build in their systems of control fast enough, and there are too many ways for information to spread at an ever growing rate of speed as well.

I may have laid out a certain agenda that I know a particular group of people (typically referred to as Illuminati, but this too is a misconception, an order of Enlightened or "Illuminated" people? Not really nefarious to have knowledge or "gnosis") that have hijacked (screen name's kinda derived from
) every thing they come into contact with are trying to implement. These people are plain and simply, "The Power Elite", the titans of almost any era or industry (not to be all inclusive).

They have infiltrated and corrupted just about anything you can name, sometimes to gain control other times to tilt the odds in their favor, it all comes down to power and greed in the end.

Religion (any, just pick one, including Gnosticism or Illumination) - They have twisted, it's a built in form of control to them (there are more esoteric reasons as well, but I digress)

Secret Societies - The great majority existed simply as a way to initiate one into the mysteries through a system of graduated levels (calculus is a "secret" to a kindergartner, but after they have the foundation they are able to understand it)

Government - Well, that's an easy one, a direct line of control that can be manipulated again to suit their needs and agenda. Not all Government officials are "evil", you only need to corrupt a few to pull the strings of the many.

The evil NWO agenda itself too has been hijacked, if one gets past the automatic stigma and fear attached to such a phrase, then what is the scary part?

A New World Order as compared to the current Old World Order that exists, sounds a little bit better to me, "their" NWO is not "new" at all in it's essence, Domination and Control. They have always practised this, they just change the rules around from time to time to suit the current environment.

A true New World Order, in which I too believe technology plays a pivotal role, is more Utopian. Something envisioned by The Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus Project, or even the likes of Gene Roddenbury's Star Trek do present an excellent vision of a New World Order, but these would have to rearrange the way the world works, hence, a New World Order indeed.

I also believe, that they thrive on the idea of a scary NWO, it serves them in so many ways honestly, you get the masses to reject and fight against the very same concept that would benefit the masses. TPTB do not want the way of the world to change to a true NWO, a resource based economy, because they lose their power and control on which they thrive.

Operating in the shadows should not be confused with operating with secrets, of course we need secrets from the macro to micro levels, a game of poker where your cards were fully on display would not be any fun at all, getting to know someone loses it's challenge if you already know everything about them, having a fair competitive edge is lost if your competition already knows about it, and another country already knowing how to defeat your secret tech or tactics will subjugate you.

Where it is wrong for them to operate the way they do, is they simply cheat, by operating from the shadows they already looked at your poker cards, yet still keep theirs a secret. They have already gathered the intel on a person, yet you are at a disadvantage because you know squat about them. Their company has already advanced the new tech that your company is about to unveil and automatically crush you in the market. They have already infiltrated your country and therefore know where you are weakest and have the means in place to deal with any tech you might unveil.

People do get distracted looking too much at history, this is where some people get lost, if you spent all your time exposing them throughout history it would take you several lifetimes (there's thousands of years there), but it is beneficial to have a cursory understanding, one needs to know where one failed in the past in order to succeed in the future or be doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

The here and now is important in that using what one knows from history, they are able to identify the scenarios playing out now and stand a better chance of interfering and altering the course. To build a more stable foundation for a more ideal future.

You are correct, look to the future, but keep the lessons learned from the past.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: spelling, doh

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

they need to get each generation more used to it, and reduce the amount of people who speak against it like us with in generations

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I like to expand on the dialogue as well, more so because with all the mystery behind the topic, I often see it as a scapegoat for any tribulation currently going on. I used to be one of those "everything happens for a reason" type persons, but i've grown out of that idea, because when you try hard enough, you can find a reason for anything.

The "power elite" might have the responsibility to control. Capitalist America will always have a hierarchy, There will always be people that have the power to influence major decisions of many industries through contracts that favor everyone within the contract. Its a different playing field at the top. Mom and pop business concentrate on local advertisement, reputation and communal services. But major corporations look at the big market of selling what is needed and regulating that necessity. Its just the way to do business, you can't just sell a product and manage profits, you have to manage the importance that your business remains at the top.

Now,Religion, Secret Socieites and Government's involvement in the business is where things just get crazy. Starting with Religion, its completely independent of control, it has no agenda, its simply a moral guide to what some people believe should worry about because if they don't then their afterlife won't be that great. Ritual and tradition carry on the same reason family recipes and culture does. Religion is more personal now than ever, and many people have become so secular to Christianity/Catholicism that its more of just a way of not rebelling to what you aren't sure of anyway

Secret Societies on the other hand, well, you got me there. The fact that they are called "secret" will never end the conception of rumor, its just a fact. So diggin up the truth there is a matter of spin and trust from the source. I personally think in the future more will be unveiled about consciousness that will reveal what was being kept so secret.

As for Government, I agree with you, the ignorance behind the law of the land allows for the corruption to achieve what's necessary behind people's backs. What is so unfortunate is our system of trust in the U.S. - you have these politicians who "represent" you, but they are characterized by a distinct common flow of ideas depending on their party, there is no "best solution" just a, "what my party favors". What I do like is that we do have rights to be involved in Government, we are allowed to protest, so the power to influence decision making is still there.

There will always be those who cut corners and cheat to be a., but there will also always be those who stand for what is fair and lawful, so to me its just a matter of exposure and letting people understand what is legal, constitutional, and what should be clarified for voters and enforcement.

For now, the bottom line is that the ruling elite can't simply un-rule, they could abandon their rule, but I don't know what the result would be, to me I think the name of the game is to either live up to the responsibilities of your legacy's demand or create new ways stay on top. Most people will say it is isn't fair or legal and they may be right, but I think the reality of it lies on stability, and who should be allowed to be in control of power.

edit: I also thought about the Zeitgeist movement and the idea of the resource based economy, and while in thought, it does seem a more harmonious care-free way of living, but it is indeed such a radical change that it's hard to imagine it not having many flaws. I think civilization's evolution does progress and tell a story to where things will be eventually shape out, but i don't think it will stray from the concept of hard work, and the utopian concepts seem to offer the solution to hard work, but those concepts also introduce a technological conscious society where hard work is done smarter.

edit on 26-5-2011 by juveous because: spacing
)

edit on 26-5-2011 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why? It seems to me that the Illuminati/powers that be, are obessed with the illusion of dualism. They set themselves up to be the "necessary evil", though there goal could be to depopulate the world to make room for a new Atlantis type civilization based on spirituality. As a race we arnt capable of this and the illuminati could be what brings us together. Its like they set themselves up to be THE worthy adversary of mankind, but at the same provide man with expeience and something to unite against. The dualism reminds me of hitlers ideas of a new world order. He wanted a state where everyone was the same or similar so there wouldn't be conflict or war. There would't be discrimination, or mental illness. To do this requires mass genocide. On the other hand, the allied forces fought for diversity, freedom of expression, and such opposites. On one side it seems like one big sacrifice for our grandchildren to live in paradise, and on the other it seems like conserving our current un fulfilling way of life to have our values and right corrupted to the brainwashed younger generation.. The elite bankers funded both sides of the war knowing that either way humanity would choose what appears to be the lesser of two evils, when they are both ideologies of the same group. This is where it gos down the rabit hole for me. It seems that the illuminati are controled by demoin/reptilian entities. They are the polar opposites of human. They are far more intelligent but much less empathetic. They veiw humanity as one of thier possessions. They one us, and literaly posses some of us.I think the illuminati are necessary for the human spiritually development. I we have many things to learn and understand about these beings, and vice versa. One problem i see to often is pople perceiving themselves as being anti-establishment but at the same time, taking cheap shots at jesus and christians, or eating burgers or meat. I am not a vegitarian, but i admit im not a perfect person. I think the illuminati are right to veiw humanity as weak, because many people complain about being slaves, but at the same time, dont think twice when theyre chewing the cut of the cow that was imprisoned and killed for our benefit. Humans Have cows. Demons have people. Until you break free from the cycle quit complaining.
peace and love
-elecrticwatermelon

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

After reading all the posts, documents, webpages and such forth it seems an awful lot of us believe in the Illuminati and their goals and the NWO as a result, I found a burning question always presented itself to me.

Why, if as many of us believe that the Illuminati control everything, that is government, police, army, media etc etc Why do they not just implement their plan? They have the means, the power and the plans to do so, so why not just do it? Why all the supposed secret symbols, hidden messages and so on?

What are your thoughts?

It's simply a misunderstanding that the illuminati is behind the NWO. Most of the people on this forum have absolutely NO IDEA of what the illuminati really is and also don't want to know because they are brainwashed by somekind of idiot like Jones, Icke (who is actually a lesser idiot than Alex) or their intolerant religion.

edit on 27-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

What are your thoughts?

It's simply a misunderstanding that the illuminati is behind the NWO. Most of the people on this forum have absolutely NO IDEA of what the illuminati really is and also don't want to know because they are brainwashed by somekind of idiot like Jones, Icke (who is actually a lesser idiot than Alex) or their intolerant religion.

edit on 27-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

Interesting, so what are your thoughts? What do you base this on? If you know something help us to understand.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It is pretty easy actually, one of the examples is right in the bible, in revelations to be exact.

I'm not giving it away, people need to seek for themselves because I strongly belivie that religions are something personal. Maybe "ask an recieve & search and find" will help you out ?
edit on 29-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join