It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and the NWO... WHY?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
After reading all the posts, documents, webpages and such forth it seems an awful lot of us believe in the Illuminati and their goals and the NWO as a result, I found a burning question always presented itself to me.

Why, if as many of us believe that the Illuminati control everything, that is government, police, army, media etc etc Why do they not just implement their plan? They have the means, the power and the plans to do so, so why not just do it? Why all the supposed secret symbols, hidden messages and so on?

What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Lol they enjoy playing the game...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Human beings are a virus on this planet that must be destroyed at all cost.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think there is way more to it then we know, or could understand. I think that they want the power of control.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They don't have the numbers to take over with physical force.
This is a chess game and they're 4 moves ahead, and as long as
the public remains ignorant to their ploy they'll remain ahead in the game.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

One of the most intelligent answers to a post I have ever seen here....Thanks....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They don't just want control, they've had that for a while now.

They want you to love them, worship them, and renounce all your rights. That takes a bit more effort. 2012 is a psyop to bring them these things. What's so complicated?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

We kind of agree that they have people in all the "right" places? I mean government leaders.
Seems to me they wouldn't need to have overwhelming force on the ground, just push the button and control what was left with their armies.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

They don't have the numbers to take over with physical force. This is a chess game and they're 4 moves ahead, and as long as the public remains ignorant to their ploy they'll remain ahead in the game.

That's a large part of it I think. The other part is our sovereign free will as individuals-they can't just take it, it has to be given. A great example of that style of acting is the PATRIOT act. Imagine them trying to force that on people, I don't think it would happen. But, scare them into saying, "Ok, we'll give up freedom for safety," and people effectively sign over their sovereignty. A good metaphor that is often used in discussions about this is the lobster in the pot. They start out in cold water which gradually reaches boiling. To just take what they want is like throwing the lobster immediately into boiling water.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
it's implemented. in fact, so well.. you can't even notice. and to attempt to leave now is not only criminal,
it's punishable by death.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I've been led to believe that part of their plan was global depopulation.

I can understand perhaps that they enjoy the "game" but what do they achieve by controlling everything? Once they have all the money it becomes pointless to them, if it is just to control us then to what end?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Mister Bit,

The secret societies that run our world have an agenda that is decades upon decades long. Their goals do not encompass a single generation, but cover many generations as they forge ahead to complete their plans. Members are very well aware of this and realize that fruition may come long after they're dead.

Controlling and manipulating an entire world's economic system is a vast undertaking, with complexities that the average Joe has no chance of understanding. I, for one, wouldn't want anything to do with it.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If there is a group of men called the Illuminati, and they are as evil and hungry for power as told, wouldn't they fear eachother more than anything else? If we knew who they were, it would be an easy thing to shatter the whole group, we could just play them up against each other....

So, who are they?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Mister Bit,

If you or anyone wants to understand the objectives of the secret societies, then a simple exercise is in order.

Imagine you are in control of the economic system of a planet and on this planet exists numerous countries. Each country has its own government, currency, language, military, etc. Imagine the complexity and chaos of such a world! Chaos is a nasty thing to control.

What you would want to do is consolidate all these disparate lands and merge them into one world government, where all beings use the same currency, recognize the same laws, are protected by the same military and on and on.

So, once you've molded this world into a single sovereign nation, then what?

The answer is easy, if you think about it.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I believe that they need a global catalyst. The coming climate/earth changes event gives them the pretext to implement the final touches to their plan. The only way that it's gonna work is if WE believe that it's for our own good. That way they can dispose/incarcerate any dissidents without much fuss. The present Chaos is just to keep us busy and polarized so that there is no cohesive opposition to them. They are now getting rid of any regime that can be pointed to as an alternative to what they offer. Libya is a prime example of that. Free housing, education, health care, alternative banking, currency. All things, successful things that just aren't part of the plan for OUR future. World War lll has started already. It's an economic/media war. The TOTAL control of the mainstream media has been implemented. The freedom to post these comments will soon be gone. It's very hard to tell where the fighting will break out but ya know that will. China has some 30 million men that are never gonna find a wife or have children. As Rahm Emanuel says "never let a good crisis go to waste". What would you do with them? I think Webster Tarpley is BANG ON target to what the global/corporate elite are up to. On a final note may I suggest as has often been done in these forums. Stock Up! Be Prepared! and Hang On! cause things are gonna get crazier from now til the end of 2012 at least.
edit on 25-5-2011 by IAMDOA because: Forgot a word...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hadituptohere

Therein lies my question, they undoubtedly hold the power, they could easily wipe out the population into a smaller managable number and control that under an iron fist if they wanted, which it seems they do want, so why don't they?

You say they have a plan that will span decades to achieve their goals, do we even know their goals? Popular understanding is that they want to reduce the population and control it under one government, one religion... they have the ability now. Why not take that step?

Popular belief, as I understand it from these boards is that the government of the U.S.A and therefore the President are under "their" control. No one can argue that they don't have the military means to achieve their goal now.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alice2b

alice2b,

The secret societies that run our world are very real. Please do not be mislead. The Illuminati, Freemasons, Bilderberg Group and others have planned and charted a course for planet earth for thousands of years.

If anyone thinks that revealing their identities would be an easy task, then I welcome that person to try. The enormous and vast wealth and power that these groups control is beyond what any ordinary person can comprehend. They answer to no laws of any country and exist in complete anonymity.

They don't turn against each other for various reasons, but if you think about it, why would they? Earth is a BIG place and there are plenty of resources to be manipulated. One group would be overwhelmed to control so much stuff.

Take a universal perspective here. Imagine yourself floating in interstellar space, millions of miles from earth, and you're watching events unfold on the small blue dot. As you watch, over time, the secret societies accomplish their mission and create a unified planet with one government.

But why? What's the reason for this?

If you think about it, it's simple.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alice2b

alice2b,

The secret societies that run our world are very real. Please do not be mislead. The Illuminati, Freemasons, Bilderberg Group and others have planned and charted a course for planet earth for thousands of years.

If anyone thinks that revealing their identities would be an easy task, then I welcome that person to try. The enormous and vast wealth and power that these groups control is beyond what any ordinary person can comprehend. They answer to no laws of any country and exist in complete anonymity.

They don't turn against each other for various reasons, but if you think about it, why would they? Earth is a BIG place and there are plenty of resources to be manipulated. One group would be overwhelmed to control so much stuff.

Take a universal perspective here. Imagine yourself floating in interstellar space, millions of miles from earth, and you're watching events unfold on the small blue dot. As you watch, over time, the secret societies accomplish their mission and create a unified planet with one government.

But why? What's the reason for this?

If you think about it, it's simple.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Mister Bit,

You are exactly right in your post about the powers and control that the secret societies wield. No one can touch them and I mean NO ONE.

So the big question, and we've all asked it, is what are their goals?

Once again, think large. Think galactic. Think universal. The secret societies are looking to forge a unified world with one government, but why? What do they know that we don't? What hidden manuscripts and documents have they seen that average citizens haven't? What knowledge of our world do they have that has been hidden from us for thousands of years? Is it possible that they possess secrets of untold importance that you and I don't even know exist?

When you think about these questions and keep a galactic perspective, the answer is right in front of you.

hadituptohere

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

O........ wait we have had a NWO after WW2 none does anything in this world the US doesn't like without being hit by a war trade or something. To think its going to be one flag one money is just kids play.

“He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation”: James Garfield

Every Country thats has a central back is already in.

the list

en.wikipedia.org...

Let me try it this way. The reason why they don't come out and say it from what I have been told is to split the people into the smart/not so smart. If you read this like the GA guide stones you can see the plan is to kill off a lot of people. who is left will be the smartest and as a world we move on cutting off the fat.

<<   2  3 >>

join