It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep hearing voices...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since childhood i have heard voices not very often but i have heard them and they all call my name? I thought this was rather strange so i thought maybe you guys might be able to help me. And i still hear them somtimes
edit on 25-5-2011 by Sorayugiman because: Hit enter

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting.

Sometimes, when I'm laying in bed with my eyes closed ready to sleep, I will hear my name called. It is quite unnerving when you hear it whispered in your ear.

I have no idea the cause, but I have also heard my name being called at various times. Definitely.
edit on 25-5-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

There i just hit enter instead of tab

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Make some good song
You got text only need some musics

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Hmmm...:

3:1 Now the young man Samuel was ministering to the Lord under Eli. And the word of the Lord was rare in those days; there was no frequent vision.

2 At that time Eli, whose eyesight had begun to grow dim so that he could not see, was lying down in his own place. 3 The lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was lying down in the temple of the Lord, where the ark of God was.

4 Then the Lord called Samuel, and he said, “Here I am!” 5 and ran to Eli and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” But he said, “I did not call; lie down again.” So he went and lay down.

6 And the Lord called again, “Samuel!” and Samuel arose and went to Eli and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” But he said, “I did not call, my son; lie down again.” 7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord, and the word of the Lord had not yet been revealed to him.

8 And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” Then Eli perceived that the Lord was calling the young man. 9 Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down, and if he calls you, you shall say, ‘Speak, Lord, for your servant hears.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 And the Lord came and stood, calling as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant hears.” 11 Then the Lord said to Samuel, “Behold, I am about to do a thing in Israel at which the two ears of everyone who hears it will tingle.

Try it.
edit on 5/25/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The mind is a tricky thing and I too vow I hear things like Instant messenger sounds and such. It seems like you might be at a level where you can really question where someone did call your name. The easiest thing you could do is get a simple recorder and test the theory. Like other people said be prepared if other things might occur.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tttttf

HAHAHAHAH

This made no sense, yet it was hysterical! HAHAHA

On topic:

I have heard music, right when I am about to doze off sometimes.
One time I heard the song, "Six Feet from the Edge" by Creed before I had even heard it on the radio.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well first of all you did the right thing by asking questions and not just assuming its god....

Try to take constant notice of the thought flowing through your brain and how they influance the voices. Maybe you can find what triggers or affects the voices, inturn controlling them and integrating them into your personality.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

more details please
is it only when you are going asleep or does it happen during waking hours?
could be hypnagogic if 1st case
also what level Psi are you? could be TP or Clairaudience in 2nd case

have you tried talking to these voices?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

They happen in both in sleep and awake. I have at least tried to say like hi or somthing like that but its always just whispering my name. Its strange...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
Since childhood i have heard voices not very often but i have heard them and they all call my name? I thought this was rather strange so i thought maybe you guys might be able to help me. And i still hear them somtimes
edit on 25-5-2011 by Sorayugiman because: Hit enter

I guess if your used to it and it doesn't bother you in your everyday life than no worries. But if they start telling you to do things then you may need to seek some help for your condition. Usually mental disorders do not get better with age so my advice to you is instead of posting questions on this website you should be asking questions to your doctor to find the right course of action/s to treat your condition before it gets worse. Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

any witches/psychics in the family?

are you a seeker of the Hidden Creation?

you know how in animes people sneeze when somebodies talking/thinking about them?

maybe you are just in somebody's/peoples thoughts a lot and are picking up on that?

the important thing here is to not let it freak you to much according to CMT we are actually multi-minded beings under the ego's illusion of unity.

off topic
i'm into anime myself [can't place your avatar though, googling Sorayugiman takes me to a youtube channel, some of your posts here, and in addition to an anime-list]

you might like this series
animeready.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is it more like a ping and happens more than once a day?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

not a good idea IMHO unless OP starts wishing to hurt others or self.

my best friend from childhood started hearing voices
freaked out about it and frightened himself so badly his parents
took him to a doctor, and is now a drooling idiot, who babbles stuff like a broken record in a tremendous multiplicity of voices of all kinds.[ i am legion hear me babble]

electroshock therapy

which was banned in US back then, [best bud was was in Dom. Republic getting his citizenship paperwork done along with rest of family] but is now being recommended and practiced here again. and even promoted by shills here on ATS just do a search and watch me get flamed

couldn't find it in my post history so i did the search myself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my friend's experience?

TOTALLY IGNORED.

physician heal thyself comes to mind

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I have heard demonic "type" laughter once when I was just falling asleep. I realized what I was hearing and I was frightened but I said "in the name of the Lord, I demand you to leave" and the laughter stopped instantly and I haven't heard it since.

Who knows why some people hear things and what it even is or means but never the less it can be unnerving. The next time this happens to you cast it out in the name of Jesus. It worked for me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Those are both me lol
And yes i love anime plus my avatar is lelouch vi Britannia from code geass
And i think i might have had a psychic or two can never be too sure.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the second you hear a voice that you know is not the LORDS, you better tell it to shut its demon mouth in JESUS name and cast it back to hell where it came from, or you will be one of the millons of people on medication walking around talking to themselves, thinking their crazy becuse the doctors have no clue about the spirit world so they medicate demon possessed people instead of delivering them from the demon in JESUS name!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You do know that the government has technology that can lead people to hear voices (voice to skull technology) there are a ton of victims of this, the types of weapons/technology i'm talking about is direct energy weapons.

Here's a video of former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld from a few years back admiting there working on these types of things....

www.youtube.com...

I figured you should be aware of this, not saying it's happening to you but at least it gives you another theory.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Hey thanks buddy for the extra info

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Go see a doctor and tell them this....They will tell you what your problem is without us having to bash you on here...

new topics

top topics

join