It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics take a look please :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Basicly when i was ten i always watched these shows about aliens and all that on the TV and there was one on about the pyramids on mars and they declared it as a illusion of the eye.

lets compare this www.bbc.co.uk...

to this tech.bemoor.com...

anyone see whats strange here. multi national corporation saying a clear image of the pyramids of mars is fake 'http://tech.bemoor.com/Pyramids_on_Mars_composite_dm.jpg' and a very unclear image of pyramids on the earth found from space is true?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why is this in the Conspiracies in Religion Forum?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh I know what you mean. I believe Mars has pyramids and has an Egyptian connection but not sure what really...There is a lot of things about Mars and Ancient Egypt that interest me.

It is amazing what they will say it real and what they say isn't. I am not stupid and I can use my own eyes.

Mars has some anomalies for sure and that can't be denied..well it can and is but to me it's by those afraid to admit to life outside this planet ever existed or even still does.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

Reading is fundamental. It is sad how few people actually read stories and only look at the pretty pictures. The story says, they have already confirmed the two pyramids on the ground. So they were not sure, and went and did some digging. As for Mars, those areas have been re-photographed many times. There is nothing there. You see what you want to see, evidence is irrelevant. Well, it wasn't irrelevant to the folks in the article...they actually went and checked the pyramids.

All you need to do is fund your trip to Mars to look at the rocks you think are pyramids. Prove everyone wrong

V

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince1of2gold
Basicly when i was ten i always watched these shows about aliens and all that on the TV and there was one on about the pyramids on mars and they declared it as a illusion of the eye.

lets compare this www.bbc.co.uk...

to this tech.bemoor.com...

anyone see whats strange here. multi national corporation saying a clear image of the pyramids of mars is fake 'http://tech.bemoor.com/Pyramids_on_Mars_composite_dm.jpg' and a very unclear image of pyramids on the earth found from space is true?

One difference being is that the archaeologists are not relying on satellite imagery alone. From your source...

Initial excavations have already confirmed some of the findings, including two suspected pyramids.

And another difference being that further (and better) imaging of the Cydonia region reveals the "face" and "pyramids" for what they really are..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

I don't think the op is stating that the "ruins" on Mars are actually ruins. I think he's showing the similarities between those photos and the photos of newly discovered cities here on Earth.
True, without digging there is no way to prove these are really cities, just as the cities here on our own planet can't be proven until we excavate them. But dismissing them as real cities because we haven't dug them up yet (earth or mars) is a bit arrogant and foolhardy.

That being said. This is another good pick.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Why is this in the Conspiracies in Religion Forum?

never mind the mods moved it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

I don't think that's a question of the Martian "pyramids" being fake, they just don't look artificial.

I also don't see anything in the photo from Earth, either because it's a low resolution version of the original or because we are not seeing it the same way as the archaeologists did (they say in the article that they used infrared photos, from several different wavelengths), so a better comparison would be with a Mars photo taken by THEMIS, and the THEMIS photos I have seen from the Cydonia region, nothing strange is visible.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
From a skeptic standpoint you may want to take into consideration that a pyramid and dome easily form naturally in some desert areas. Even a stupid ancient would observe this

new topics

top topics

join