It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl... (Lifelong Experiences)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Maybe the girl didn't like you loving another girl.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It probably knows what you have been reading and your agitating it man.

OR , it could be what the poster above me said. Either way

O and PS...dont tell a Woman you love her , it will only do A LOT more damage in the future , tell her you love her like a Sister and you will do anything to help her.Dont say I love you back in a relationship way...it could cause even more problems then the ones you already have on your shoulders. Again my two cents

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I respect everyone's opinion.
Typwar is my younger brother and I was thinking the exact same thing as him.
I'm so #ing confused that I don't know what to do.

I feel like an empty shell, or that I'm stuck in the middle of a dark spiral lately that I've been thinking about her. Here it is... Nearly 3AM, Typwar lives with me but is not awake, so for that I feel as if I am all alone.

When that happened the other night I thought exactly what Typwar did... I feel like I'm lost right now and don't know what to do. All this # only happens at night, never when my pops and Typwar are awake, only when I'm alone.

I don't know what to do, and right now I don't care what happens. I'm stuck in a pit of nothing.

Just what I think right now anyway, this is every night in my life.
I'm going to go insane.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You honestly think this spirit is good? Can you not tell yet.

Ill pray.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OP sucks

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xunearthhxcx

OP I have seen my long lost childhood friend Cap a lot lately. Cap died of an OD (alcohol poisoning) about 5 years ago, he drank 60 beers in one night, even DROVE before passing out dieing. I have seen him smiling to me and saying everything will be OK. I am having financial troubles since my wife Suzanne left me for some guy with the last name Hanrahan (I can't find his first name), and some REAL bad investements. Cap has been visiting me in my dreams and sometimes during waking hours and telling me everything will be fine. I believe him. I believe he's in a better place, and looking out for me since I always looked out for him.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

isolation...thats what it wants. No friends unless they aren't good for you. Dark things like darkness. Many people become depressed when isolated and feel alone.

Your feelings are not lighter feelings right now. That's what it feeds off of. Thats why it waits until everyone else is asleep. It catches you at your most vulnerable.

"No one can break into a strong man's house and take away his belongings unless he first ties up the strong man; then he can rob his house."

Jesus is talking about demons there...now do you understand what it is doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join