It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl... (Lifelong Experiences)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's been quite some time since I've posted, and I've made a thread or two about these experiences, or at least mentioned this girl in some posts before.

Instead of linking to past threads though, it makes more sense and is probably easier to try my best and explain it all right now.

Since I was really young, I think a pre-school 'student' at my Mom's ex husbands first house we all lived in... There was this girl I would see... Well, the entire house was haunted and I'm not the only one who saw and experienced things - But this is about the girl, and not anything else.

The first time I've ever remembered seeing her, or have been told from a family member that I saw her was when I was having a bath, I was the only one in the bathroom and was just sitting in the tub doing my thing, I must have been younger than five years old at this point. We were going through tough times I believe because my brother had asthma very bad, and also kidney problems. My mom told me that when I was in the bath, I ran downstairs and told her I saw a little girl looking at me in the mirror and her face was cut up etc.

Now, I don't completely remember this experience, but it is the earliest one I can report.

The second one I remember personally, is when my brother and I were going to bed. We were both really young still and shared a room (bunk beds), I told him one night "Let's say a prayer". I've never been religious, so I'm not sure why I decided to say it but I think back then I did believe there was some sort of God, I must have.

Before he could answer, I heard the voice of a little girl, and I remember exactly what she said.
"A prayer? Okay."

It wasn't my brother, it wasn't my mother, and it wasn't me.

I wasn't the only person in the house who started seeing this girl though.
When my brother was downstairs one day playing with some toy cars or something, my mom from upstairs yelled for him to let the dog out. Before he got up to do it, he heard it again - But a young girl's voice, saying. "Let the dog out."

I wasn't there for this, but he did tell me immediately after it happened.

I'll fast forward a bit, now I am in the fifth grade and am about ten years old, I don't live in that house anymore but I do still see this girl periodically, this was the first time in years that I saw her again - And I remember how she looked and will remember for the rest of my life.

It was after school, I was at my auntie's house every day after school because it was close to the school - My dad got me everyday after work. I was the only one on the main floor, both of my cousins were upstairs doing their hair, and their mom was up there with them.

I was watching television, and to the right of the TV was a doorway that lead to a laundry room and bathroom. Out of nowhere I saw a little girl standing in the doorway. Again, these were dark days for me and that seems to be whenever she showed herself.
She was just standing there looking at me.
Blond hair, darker eyes, she had a blue/pink shirt on (colour blind), and light jeans.

Honestly, at that age I thought this girl was gorgeous, if it WAS and IS the same girl I saw at the old house, she's nothing like what I told my mother she was.

Immediately after seeing her, I began crying. I bawled my eyes out and I ran upstairs. Surprisingly I didn't leave any # stains behind me because I was scared so bad.

Now, fast forward a few more years and I am about 13-14 years old, I am living with my dad and spend all of my time in the basement. I lived in a very small room and kept to myself. I was going through severe depression at that point because of my mother's drug addiction, and haunted by my past of her husband at the time, and her abusing my physically. I was on the verge of killing myself.
Every night I went to bed I would hear this little girl talking to me, most of the time it was gibberish, but sometimes I could understand her and would try communicating back with her. At this point in my life I thought I was going crazy.
One day, I'd had enough of everything and was going to take all of my anti-depressants and hopefully overdose. Something happened though, and without any thought put in to it I picked up the phone and called my mother in hopes that she could help me. I hardly remember doing this.

I spent a week in a youth psych ward sort of thing and eventually was let out because they thought I was okay, I'd convinced them I was anyway. It was a big eye opener for me.

Now, fast forward to last year and I started coming on ATS... I mentioned this girl over and over, in a few threads and some people told me that she was attached to me by the looks of it.
One person asked me if I had bad posture or something, I do in fact have terrible posture, I am always slouched and I have a terrible back. Apparently this could mean she is and sits on my shoulders or something? I've seen something like that in a movie a few years back, I believe the movie was called Shutter, and this spirit was on a guy's back. I suppose that is a way of indicating it is attached to him?

Either way, disregarding that I still hear and heard these voices at night, usually it would be right before I fall asleep. I can't remember anymore what she would say, but it was just a few words and then I'd open my eyes completely wide, and struggle falling asleep again.

To be honest, I never feel alone - I'm not paranoid, because I've grown to accept and appreciate this girl in my life.

Now, last night I was thinking about her again because I was talking with my past step sister (parents are no longer together) about the house we lived in, she told me a few things but not a lot - Nothing worth mentioning anyway.

So this little girl's been on my mind a lot lately, yesterday morning I woke up with a pillow beside me, I usually sleep using both of them to support my neck and head but I woke up that morning with one on the other side of me. It was grooved as if somebody had been using it. I had a sore neck, it couldn't have been me. That night I dreamed of the girl.

Last night, I was thinking of her again. Because I've been experiencing things with her my entire life I asked for proof that she was really with me all the time.

It must have been around 3:15 - 3:20AM and I was just laying in bed, I said out loud that if she was around - If she could say something, I heard a few noises from my laundry room which is right near my bed, but because I always hear things from that room I said that wouldn't be enough proof that she is around.

I told her to touch me, anywhere.

A few seconds passed, and suddenly my back got a very cold spot on it, I mean I was freezing in ONE spot, and then soon my entire back... I put some thought in to it, and I imagined this was this girl laying beside me with her body against mine or something. The strange thing is, I wasn't scared whatsoever. I felt comfortable, but that sounds really weird.

So these things keep happening, and I am trying every day to communicate with her and hopefully one day I will be able to see her with my own eyes again.

Some people have told me it is possible she stuck with me because I was abused in that house, and she didn't like that, so she follows me and lives with me to protect me or something. I can't help but sort of believe that as well, that she is a sort of guardian to me. Only because I've been in a lot of situations where I should and could have died, but somehow I haven't yet. But that is only assuming things, and quite far fetched.

Why am I posting about this? I want to know if anybody knows anything about this sort of thing, and can share with me what I may be experiencing, or what I should be doing in situations like this with her.

I NEVER feel threatened, but happy and comfortable.
I NEVER feel scared, or anxious when she is around.
I don't think this is a bad thing, whether she be a spirit, or a demon or what...

Speaking of a demon though - I will mention one thing my sister told me about what happened to her in the house. Her friends and her used a Ouija board and something happened to her friend, I'll use her exact words because the message is on my Facebook inbox.
"Very long story short, one of my really good friends went into a trace and took on a totally different persona etc...It was totally intense, and life altering, really."

Apparently her friend got 'possessed' or something. That house has always been reported very haunted, so I'm not sure if the girl did that to him... Or another entity there - But without going off topic on the main post, can somebody please share ideas, opinions, or experiences with me on something like this... I really would appreciate it, and knowing anything about this helps me a lot.

Also, how could I communicate with her better? I want to try everything possible. Because I want to get to know her and sort of build a 'relationship'. God that sounds weird and sick, but if I can find a way to start talking with this girl it would mean the world to me... We live together after all, and she IS with me all the time... We might as well become friends, right?

Sorry if I sound crazy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

I would embrace her as long as it comforts you. No matter what anyone says this is your story and life and do what makes you happy. It's possible she was connected to you in a past life, a spirit, or from another dimension. I don't know what to tell you lol.

Just do what feels right my man.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You need to be very careful because while I believe that this spirit means you no harm, you leave yourself open to other spirits that could.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

I think you should try meditating, it will help you in lots of ways.
I am not saying you're crazy, but if you meditate, your mind will become clearer.
Thus making it easier for her to communicate with you.
As for the girl, she's going to stick with you until she fulfills her wish or a mission.
It might be as you mentionned to protect you or maybe wants you to look at life through a different perspective.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have had several experiences with angels, saving my or my spouse's life. But they have all been different ages and gender.
They have only come once, when I prayed, the rest of the time they came before I needed them.
So I can't help you, sorry.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It saddens me that the spirit of this young girl has not been able to pass on to where she belongs. I wouldn't encourage a relationship, I would encourage her to follow the light or look for a gaurdian to follow on to where she needs to be.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I follow you up to the part about feeling a cold spot on your back. Otherwise I understand what you are talking about I have a male that has appeared in my life as long as I can remember. I never thought much about it until I grew older and realized that he comes right before some danger is around me, I'm extremely sick or someone meaning no good has came into my life. When I see him or feel him and I know I'm well then I know to keep my eyes open to try and figure out what it is.

In January I had to have a new water heater put in. Three months later the water heater I would light it and walk away and the dang thing would go out. This started on a friday night. I thought okay I heard him the other night when I was half asleep and felt him touch my face. So he must of been trying to warn me about the water heater messing up. So I called the plumbers on Monday morning. Told them the dang thing would just stay lit long enough for me to get enough hot water for a shower than go out. They came out I figured the call would be covered under a warrenty since the thing was only 3 months old. The labor wasn't. They came out cleaned the thing out told me my lp gas must be dirty in the tank thats the only way it could have so much soot on the burner. They lit it and left after putting on a drip line. I thought geez you charged me almost a 1000 bucks for this back in January and now I pay you 125 more. About 20 minutes later I went out and noticed that the waterheater wasn't heating water which it should of been since I'd just taken a shower.

I called the plumbers again they said must be something else got clogged they'd be back in the morning. So I set down at my computer and thought oh great. I kept hearing the word propane in my head. So I googled gas water heaters. I noticed there are different water heaters one for natural gas one for propane. I went out and looked at the tag. They had put a natural gas waterheater in instead of a propane one back in January. They installed a bomb in my house in otherwords.

If I wouldn't of heard and felt his touch I would of probably kept lighting that thing. One time he showed up in my kitchen a few days before my grandson came to visit and tried to steal from me. He's been with me in every state I've lived in. In every house I've lived in since I was 5 years old thats quite a few.

My posture isn't bad so I don't think he's a spirit attached to me. I think he's more like a protector a guardian angel of some kind.

His touch is not cold though it's full of warmth and compassion. He's not much into idle chit chat. When he does say something it's short and important. The feeling of peace and love seem to come with him when he appears.

I've read your other threads. I'm not a good follower and not apart of the in crowd never have been never wanted to be. My friends though few in numbers are very special people. I wasn't abused as a child but not the favorite by no means. I spent a lot of time alone as a child. My mother use to call him my make believe friend. Perhaps because you and I never stopped believing these being were really there is why they are still with us.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
@napayshni57

Interesting, every time I hear anything from this girl it is very short, a few words here and there. Never really anything meaningful though. It almost feels as if she just wants to get a few words out of herself, and then she stops. But at the same time, it hasn't happened recently unfortunately, and whenever it did happen I have never tried saying anything back... Have you ever done that with whatever this spirit or guardian is of yours?

I hope that eventually, sooner than later I can hear her say something again and hopefully communicate back.

Last night I told her if she has anything to say to me and can't say it when I am awake, to try in my dream... Well, last night I had a strange dream, but most of it was to do with sex with multiple females. So I don't think that has ANYTHING to do with my request of her. But still interesting, because the night beforehand when my pillow was beside me and had grooves in it as if somebody else was lying there, I had a dream about a girl (looks nothing like this girl I've been seeing my entire life), but the girl in my dream made me feel really good. I hated waking up because it was no feeling I've had in reality any time besides years back with my ex-girlfriend.

Not sure, but I hope that there was some sort of message in these dreams I've been having when I can feel and sort of prove to myself that she is around.

Every night now, I am going to try different ways of communicating with her. I think just for good measure I will ask for communication in my dream again, and see if there is any similarity with tonight's dream and my dreams from the past two nights.

I might try meditation like somebody suggested above, but I am not too sure about how to do that and have never really had interest. But if it can help me talk to her, I would definitely give it a try.

Also, helping her move on to wherever spirits need to go or belong... While I would feel at a loss without her in my life watching me, it is most likely what's best for her. Unless she thinks otherwise, I've made it known to her that no matter what she is welcome. I am not in any means trying to get rid of her, but if she wanted to leave she is more than welcome to... In my eyes a spirit is a person to.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, and if anybody has anything more to do add I would really appreciate it... This is something quite serious in my life and I am very interested in hearing more about what people have to say about it, and other people's experiences similar.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

meditation would be a very good place to start. I say this because when meditating your brain waves slow down to another frequency such as they do when sleeping. It's hard for me to keep my mind quiet. Usually when I hear his voice its shortly after I've laid down to go to bed and not quite a sleep or just as I'm waking up.

Other times it's been when I'm doing something mundane that I don't have to think about and just let my mind wander...like a day dream state which again is a slower brain wave pattern.

I don't have to talk out loud it's like he knows what I'm thinking. There's many times I seem to know things to do at the exact moment before hand. So I don't know if when we are sleeping we can interact on a different plane with them.

Tell me this does this girl look more vibrant in skin tone even the clothes she has on. Would she make us people look washed out and pale? In the way she dresses is there something that just don't jive with how we dress today? Does she change clothes? Does she wear clothes that might even seem out of season like winter material in the heat of summer. Does her clothes draw attention so that you know she isn't one of us? Mine is not see through he looks flesh and blood.
edit on 25-5-2011 by napayshni57 because: hit reply before was ready to stop rambling.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

Tell me this does this girl look more vibrant in skin tone even the clothes she has on. Would she make us people look washed out and pale? In the way she dresses is there something that just don't jive with how we dress today? Does she change clothes? Does she wear clothes that might even seem out of season like winter material in the heat of summer. Does her clothes draw attention so that you know she isn't one of us? Mine is not see through he looks flesh and blood.
edit on 25-5-2011 by napayshni57 because: hit reply before was ready to stop rambling.

The last time I've seen her physically was when I was in the fifth grade at my auntie's house like I mentioned... From what I remember she looked flesh and blood, everything about her was real. Her skin looked just like mine and yours, she was Caucasian, I can't remember exactly what she was wearing but everything seemed quite normal, if she were to have passed away not long after we moved in to the house where it all started, it would make sense. She couldn't have been around more than 20 years ago as a 'living person'.. Her shirt was pink/blue, there was some sort of emblem on it... Almost like a little girl's fad sort of thing.. I want to say it was 'Hello Kitty', but it definitely wasn't, I don't even think Hello Kitty was around or very popular when I was in fifth grade.
Her jeans seemed just like normal, very light blue jeans... She looks just like any other person I've seen - But I remember at the time there was something about her that made me start crying, it was either that fact that I know she wasn't really alive like you and I are, but in her own way alive... Or there was something about her. The girl and I looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds before I started crying and panicking. I can't remember completely but I WANT to say her eyes were a little dark around, as in on the skin. Not extremely, but just a tad... Like she hadn't slept in a few days, or got very little sleep.
Besides that, I believe she looked totally normal. I wish I could see her with my own eyes one more time, or regularly even. I want to try finding a way to explain to her that I would like to, and would appreciate it. If she attached to me, then we are basically one person the way I see it, therefore there is no reason to hide from one another.

The strange thing that has been happening lately, the more and more I think about this girl... Every time I go upstairs (I live in my basement), my dogs start panicking a lot when I am up there, my dog will start whining and so will the other dog. I'm not sure if this is just a simple coincidence or more than that, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

go check out 50's fashions. Poodle skirts were in style back then. A lot of girls wore sweaters with little white fuzzy animals on them. You might find your hello kitty there.

You say you panicked. You also said her eyes had dark rings around them like she hadn't slept.

This is different than mine. I always feel a feeling of peace when he's around. He looks healthier than any of us do. His skin has a glow to it that makes you think wow if only we looked that good.

As for my dogs the night when he came before the waterheater trouble. My sons little dog came into my bed and my son knows that drives me crazy. Thats what kind of woke me was when the dog jumped up there and in a few moments I felt someone touch the dog. I thought my son came to get his dog since he knows I don't sleep well when his dog decides he's sleeping in my bed. I thought it was strange that the dog didn't growl because he growls when he thinks you're going to move him when he thinks he's comfortable. My dogs are barky things but they don't bark or act up when he's around as a matter of fact they are better behaved.

I would be careful with her if I was you. They say sometimes bad things try to hid theirselves as angels of light to get you to trust them.
edit on 25-5-2011 by napayshni57 because: hit the dang enter button again to soon.

edit on 25-5-2011 by napayshni57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I just looked at a few pages on Google Images, it's very possible that it could be clothing from the 50s now that I have seen them.

I think the only reason I started crying and panicking was because I was so young, I must have been about 10 or 11 years old. I knew she didn't belong there inside the house - So perhaps that is what scared me most, I am not 100% about the eyes but I do remember when I was staring in her eyes for a few seconds that there was something about them... She didn't look scary whatsoever, she was a beautiful girl. I was just scared at that age, now that I am older and trying to communicate with her... Whenever I do feel like there is some sort of communication between her and I, I feel more comfortable than I have felt in a long time. And honestly when I try communication at night, I seem to have much better sleeps than normal.

I am really hoping, like I said that I can see her with my eyes at least one more time in my life, sometime this week or today even would be great... It'd really help me out a lot in trying to explain her to you.

If I do ever figure out ways to communicate with her properly, and hopefully see her again I will be sure to explain in every possible detail.

Thinking back, eight or nine years later I still think she was a very pretty girl though, that's probably why I always think about her now too... There's just something about her that drew me in to stare her in the eyes although I knew she wasn't really 'living'...
So I can kind of understand what you mean about the 'glow' or whichever term you used for the man that you see...

I think it's quite interesting that I am seeing a girl, and I am male.
I'm assuming you're female (Forgive and correct me if I am incorrect), and you are seeing a male.

I'm sure it's coincidence, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I've noticed that with other people that have had similar experiences it's never with the same sex as they are. always with the opposite sex. Watch out for what you wish for. They seem to only appear when something in life is not for our benefit. Or with like you trouble in your life and depression. I've decided it is better to just know when I need warned or watched over he will be there but I sure don't want any trouble in my life so he comes. Because perhaps if I tried to make trouble in my life he wouldn't show up.

I'm not sure what he is I've often wondered time traveler that can't quite pin down the dress to the exact year, someone from another dimension, or alien or biblical type angel (which could be any of the list).

Sorry I haven't been much help in helping you find out what she is. Have you tried to draw her from memory. That might help you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

You've helped more than you think you have.
I'm not sure what these things could be either, perhaps they differ from person to person who has these experiences, but from what I've gathered and was told once on ATS here is that perhaps she stuck with me because she didn't like seeing me abused.
I like that idea a lot to be honest, to have a sort of guardian is nice. I am not religious in any way, and don't follow the bible or anything like that so I am not sure a guardian angel would be the right term. But stranger things exist, and I will never know the real truth no matter how hard I try and find it out.

It does make sense that these things appear and help us in times where we are struggling, or in trouble. I've had many times in life where I should probably have died, but haven't. I don't really believe in luck so I think the only thing I can blame (and thank) is this girl.

It sounds totally crazy though, I know if I told anybody that I know in real life I'd be getting kicked out of their houses or sent off to be committed to a psych ward.

Maybe one day we'll know exactly what they are, but only when the time is right for them to tell us all about them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well....i can tell Christianity isnt really your thing so, but...you know...you. Well you need to be careful as they decieve us (Demons). If you believe in that sort of thing. They are patient, more patient than you are. The more you think and focus on this Spirit...the more power you give it. The more you ask it to do things , the more you ask it to touch you...the more power it gets so it just entertains enough to keep you interested.

Your dogs are panicking for a reason. They seem not to be blinded to the spirit world around us, animals in general seem not to be. They can probably see these spirits.

I know you arnt really going to consider the Christian part because of what you have been through , you are probably thinking what has God done for me , what has Jesus done to help me. I understand.

Im just giving a Christian view so you can see all saids of the blocks.

...the principalities are smart , after all the bible warns us there will be such a great deception in the end of days it will lead our Elect astray (Priest, Pastors , Christians in General) so if he can confuse even Christians...then he is very smart.

You should listen to a few exorcisms (questioning of a demon to a degree) and see what and why the demons do what they do. The pain in back could very well be this enity oppressing you.

After all...if this Spirit appeared to you looking like something out of Halloween.....you may just seek a Christian answer , so it comes in a meak form and never reveals to much so you are left with questions.

Again this is my Opinion , and im just throwing this out here for a Chrisitan view.

Just becareful with what you believe and ask this Spirit to do. As i believe the Occult and (Magick and Astral Projection) is not for man , or God would have given it to us. If you notice there always must be a spirit connected with Occult abilities ...some type of guide. The Occult abilites arnt natural.

In my opinion. If you want to ask some more questions i can answer some , otherwise Good luck!

(If you want to test this spirit to see...if its clean (Which i believe it isnt , as i am sorry i do not believe in human spirits on Earth out of the body
.... do me a favor... command the spirit in the name of Jesus. Command it , say in the Name of Jesus i command you to tell me your name spirit)

If Jesus isnt real...what is wrong with trying it? It wont hurt the Spirit right? Shouldnt make it mad right?

Just a little test you can do if you want.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am interested in hearing all sides of beliefs on these things, and any and all opinions. So thank you for taking the time to post and share.

I'm not saying I don't believe in Jesus, and I'm not against God or any religion for that matter - We're all entitled to our own beliefs and I respect that. I will try taking your suggestion and putting it to use, although I have my doubts that it will work - Anything is worth a try at this point.

You may be right that she is evil, or a dark entity... I am no expert in this field by any means, only a person who has been surrounded by it and because of that - Interested.

I'm not sure what to do anymore because like you said, nobody ever really knows their intentions, even if this girl is no Demon, it's hard to say...

I've never felt scared or threatened, but who knows...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Try to command it in the name of Jesus, see what happens if you want to. Just something you can try IF you want to...otherwise though some one may post something that will corrolate with your beliefs sooner or later.

Sorry to post it ....although it may not do anything to command it in his name , since you havnt chosen the Christian belief yet (no offence dont want to keep throwing it on you, not trying to pressure you in that way)

Just say, "Spirit , in the name of Jesus show your self ; or say Spirit , in the name of Jesus i command you to tell me your name." Good chance one of these things will happen ; You will hear the Spirits Name Verbally or Mentally, the spirit will make a distinct noise or quick visual appearance either Mentally or Physically..... or....nothing will happen.

You can try it , im just trying to help you to see if this Spirit is clean , or to help you confirm that there is a Enity with you and its not all in your head after all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think that perhaps this verse may be what milkyway12 might have been thinking about as far as commanding spirits:

1 John 4:1-3

1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

(KJV)

At least asking the spirit about Jesus Christ would give an indication as to which side she's on.

I know that there's the example of Jesus asking the name of demons, but that wasn't done on every recorded occasion.

I would ask first.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He is right. Your dogs should not be afraid. You should not of felt panic even as a child.

Jesus did cast out demons. On one such time the demons told him their name was legion for they were many. The demons went into hogs and then jumped off a cliff.

There is a Jesus, Prince of Peace and there is a God trust me I know.

I have a friend he got divorced and moved into an old farm house. He told me as he would go to sleep he could hear womens voices talking out in the kitchen. He found it comforting said it reminded him of when he was a boy and would hear his mother talking out in the kitchen. I asked him if he could understand what they were saying and he said no. He said it just sounded like murmuring. I said I bet your subconsious knows what they said. He laughed.

A while later he asked me to take a picture of him so he could put it on a dating site. In that picture you could see to see through forms. They were women and looked like hags. I told him that is what was in his kitchen and that they had attached themselves to him and it wasn't good. He started complaining about back problems it never dawned on me it might of been from them attaching themselves to him.

He came and did some work for me one day and forgot some tools. When I found the tools I called him and said I'll drop them by your house. As long as you've gotten rid of those things in your kitchen he said he had that he had cleansed the house. So I drove over there and went inside. I walked out into the kitchen you could feel something bad in that kitchen. I said you haven't gotten rid of them they are still here. you need to call a priest or someone like that. He said he commanded them to leave in the name of Jesus and God. He's a very religious person. I told him only works if you mean it truly mean it. I said a part of you finds comfort in them.

He's since moved from that place. He now goes to pain management for his back pain. He stops by off and on and one time he'll seem like the person I know and the next like someone I've never met before or he will flip between the two right infront of my eyes.

One day when he stopped by he was his old self. We were talking about the bible. All at once it was like something came over him and he said to me. You know they hate you don't you? I asked who he told me the women from the old farm.

If you find out this thing is not in your best interest not from God. To get rid of it you have to want it out of your life. You can't have even the smallest part of you to want it still in your life. If you do nothing will work for you because you will be holding on to it.

Test the spirit and see what happens.
edit on 26-5-2011 by napayshni57 because: again it posts when I hit the enter button to move down to a new line..whats with that?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This could be unrelated completely now, but I was on the phone last night until about 3:55AM roughly with this girl, before we hung up the phone she said she loved me so I said it back (I don't love her but whatever helps her sleep at night).

As soon as I put my head down and turned off my lamp beside my bed I heard a loud noise upstairs, then my dogs started making noises in their cage upstairs, I could hear this because my basement door is always open a crack just because I'm paranoid and am always listening for people who might break in.
The dogs seemed restless for a few minutes, I tried ignoring it but then I started sweating almost immediately after the dogs stopped making noise, I was sweating like crazy out of nowhere and just extremely uncomfortable. I felt like something 'bad' was around me, I hated it. I just did whatever I could to ignore it and eventually fell asleep, could this possibly be related? Or no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join