It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy that GMO foods cause intestinal cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
okay now i remember learning alot about the truth behind GMO foods or GM's (genetically modified).

What i dont understand is,if they say it gives rats cancer why doesnt it give humans cancer then?

and why did i turn out alright even after all those years and years of eating that crap?

hmmmm maybe its not worse than they say it is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Without knowing too much on the topic.... they give it to rats in high doses.

It's been proven to be bad for humans.

Just because asbestos doesn't kill you in a few years........ doesn't mean it's ok for you.

I'm assume you're young and haven't been eating GMO's for 50 years.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im sure it does give us cancer. The thing is that monsanto and the FDA don't care about our health, they care about profits. I'm sure in a decade or 2 once the cancer clusters show up they will ban it in the US but by then the greedy profit hungry companies will have moved on to something else even more horrible.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

ha ha ha, 50 years oh right you mean the age where i can get anything?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AxcidnKC

oh by the way not once could i find the article where the parents sued the companies who sold the GMO foods to them

and where is the story? where is the claim?...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OMG. are you stupid? Gm food gives you cancer? That's a ridiculous claim.
GM food is just like Natural food, except the GENES have been modified, Why the hell would someone modify a food source to give its own people cancer....
GM - Meaning Modifed Genetics, for example, a Gm potato would have its genes spliced with something else to give it better flavour, or maybe to give it a better survival rate and better crop outcome overall.
to say GM food gives you cancer, you may as well say all food gives you cancer. (which to a certain extent it does)
EVERYTHING contains carbon. and when any food is cooked over a certain temprature, then it creates cancer inducing chemicals. seriously, though, Get your facts straight.!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

you're retarded go back and do your research.

and better yet why are you here? stupid yuppe.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

Almost everything we eat will kill us. Modified seeds, genetically altered food, herbidsides, fertilizers, particles from the sky, radiation etc. My kids hated it when they were young that I grew organic produce, raised my own meat, milk and eggs. To hear them tell it I was mistreating them and didn't want to eat it. Now they are grown with kids of their own they are beginning to understand the WHY. That didn't totally protect them but I believed it helped. If it didn't change the outcome at least I tried. Now that I no longer am on the farm. I use the philosophy that a little bit hopefully wont hurt me. Therefore I eat different food and water from different places. I look for country and state of origin and spread the love around.

new topics

top topics

join