It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
...yes I on occassion delve into the "arts" and have had some VERY intense sessions. In any case I thought I would share some of my dreams for the past month - these dreams have been occuring after an intense session that has left no doubt in my mind. From what others have told me I am encompased by three males of the house of my fathers and an entity, neither male or female - all are here for my protection/well being, and none mean harm.

Ok, now that we have some background, here is what I have "seen". Really no clue on meaning...

I must preface that all of my dreams are beyond real, as if I was there, smells, heat, sunlight, speech, etc. it is as if I was literally there - when I mean literally, I mean LITERALLY!!! The interesting thing is I remember everything, every detail, everything...

First dream is me with other people, younger than I - probably early twenties. I am in a part of the country or planet I have never been to (green fields, rolling mountains). I am talking to these young person, we are running through the fields, etc. The funny thing is their was a woman I was talking to, had intense feeling for, etc. My family and my spouse were not in this dream.

Second dream involved massive tornadoes in the area I live (we have never had tornadoes here) - multiple funnel cones with sirens going off, firey sky, black intense clouds. People were running all over, chaos - my family/extended family was not around me, just my spouse and our animals as we made our way out of town.

Third dream was a viral outbreak, in a town I was not familiar with. None of my family or spouse were present. I was able to take a plane with some other folks as the town was being overrun. We landed in another town that we thought was safe. I was in a room of a house and the neighborhood was being overrun with zombies. They were coming through the windows and the house as the other folks I was with were taken. I was shooting, sawing zombies to pieces etc. only to awaken as I realized I was overrun and my demise was near.

Last dream was two days ago. Me and my spouse were outside enjoying the day at a house I am not familiar with (we have been planning on buying a new house here within the next few months). We look up on the beautiful sunny day and hear what sounds like an object breaking the sound barrier on rentry. We look up over the city which is some distance away and in slow motion I see an intial detonation. I grab my family and animals and we proceed into a bomb shelter as I turn around I see the secondary explosion, intense light and close the door behind me. You could feel the earth shake, the overpressure, heat, etc. I woke up shortly afterwards...

I'm not sure what they mean, if anything. I have asked for the gift of dreams in my sessions, but I'm not sure if they granted it. I can tell you this, I have NEVER in my entire life had such vivid, realistic dreams. It is as if I am physically there. These dreams are not controllable, but I am interacting with people I have never seen, buildings and places I have never seen or been to, and it is beyond real...

edit on 25-5-2011 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Try asking questions while lucid dreaming. It takes practice but sometimes I can become aware that I'm being shown something important via my dreams and can remember questioning what's going on. I was going to write doesn't always work, but I think it's that I don't always remember. Either way, try it. It does work.

The last dream, about you and your wife being in an unknown house? That could get interesting when you start looking for a new home. Can you imagine seeing that house? Write down as much detail as you can before it starts to fade.

About the virus dream - that disturbs me on a personal level. Did you ever read Stephen Kings book The Stand?
That one book resonated so much with me I had premonitions and dreams of a similar scenerio playing out for real (minus the zombies ) so I can relate.

Also, had vivid dreams of being with a group on the side of the road looking up at the sky in wonderment. Didn't actually see what was coming, but felt the panic and confusion. I asked in dream state what it meant and was told a satellite was falling out of space.

Maybe we're seeing different possible futures? Don't know. Keep a dream journal. Good luck!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Dreams are a powerful tool, but the trick is to learn from them and not to make assumptions, this is however down to the individual person/dream. Everyone has a regular sort of dream, be it a familiar house / person, you know what I mean. Sometimes we wake halfway through a dream and are lucky enough to remember what the heck our subconcious was doing, sometimes we awake just in a state of cold sweat and shock. If I may, I would like to share a dream I had last night, which woke me, but in a way I was completely unaccustomed to. The dream involved myself, at the location of my grandfathers house, but something wasn't right. He passed away many years ago, but I saw him clearly, not young, but not as old as he was the last time I saw him. One minute he was there, the next he had gone, and I had ventured next door to find him. He came out with a another man, of a similar appearance, younger than what I perceived, speaking a dialect of German. Very strange, I thought until I awoke and thought about the dream, my other grandfather was born in switzerland, the german speaking part and perhaps it was a trick of the minds eye, but I believed he matched the appearance of him in younger form. Fully awake, i felt a rush of chills, and behind my eyes I "imagined" a very pure white light. I have taken this as a sign that they have moved on, happy with my progress in life, perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps not. Everyone has strange dreams at some point, and everyone knows that they are just plain weird...but once in a while, something deep, and personal really sticks out. Dreams could be a form of communication with your loved ones, astral projection or they may just be haywire brain waves. I wish more people would post dreams, perhaps we have more in common deep inside than we would like to admit. S&F OP, food for thought.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Very interesting dreams. When you "delve into the arts", that may be a gate to your imagination, or in that period of time you may saw something, some zombie movie, or a stuff like that.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbidness
Very interesting dreams. When you "delve into the arts", that may be a gate to your imagination, or in that period of time you may saw something, some zombie movie, or a stuff like that.

On occassion I do delve into the "arts". The last time I did it got interesting. Room got cold, and my cats freaked out. However, I did feel a calm feeling come over me... it was a ceremony to invoke family...

Who knows, though. My dreams have been strange. I really have not watched in horror, science movies in a while. I have not had any dreams like these lately, hell I couldn't even tell you what, or if, I even dreamed about last night. What I find the most insteresting is the places and people I interact with, when I don't even know who the people are or where I'm at. Especially that one dream I had, a female about my age, who I don't even know who she is, yet I had deep feelings for her. I should have also have mentioned that I looked and felt younger in that dream.

new topics

top topics

join