It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INELIA BENZ : the full interview - with Bill Ryan from Project Avalon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Inelia Benz – “direct from Source.” Have you heard of this lady before? I find this a very compelling interview by Bill Ryan. It’s a long video, but well worth the watch. In these times when so many people are looking for answers and someone of this caliber comes along, well, I have to take notice. What do you think?

I only have one job and that's to raise the vibrational level of the planet, including the human collective, which is part of the planet, to a critical point that will allow a transitioning to the new paradigm, the new level of awareness for everything, for the planet and everything in it, every rock, every insect, every person.

I’ve always followed by intuition, my 'Guides', Source, and my 'Higher Self' - a “group” I call our 'Entourage'. On January 2010, I received a request by my Entourage to go public - become a public figure.

At the time, and even now, I did not know why this was requested, and I did not know how to go about it.

I decided to accept the new assignment, rolled up my sleeves and began to research how to go about it. A few days later I set up www.ascension101.com.

Throughout my life, I’ve always followed this guidance process without question. This was no exception. I knew what I had to do. It always works out.
www.inelia.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

In these times when so many people are looking for answers and someone of this caliber comes along, well, I have to take notice. What do you think?

Caliber?

I only have one job and that's to raise the vibrational level of the planet, including the human collective, which is part of the planet, to a critical point that will allow a transitioning to the new paradigm, the new level of awareness for everything, for the planet and everything in it, every rock, every insect, every person.

yeah, a person of such "high caliber" should be listened to, especially when they use nonsensical, new age terms, like the ones in red. i usually stop reading once i find one of those terms being used.

Anyways, your link is borked.

To embedd on ats you provide only the video ID, not the url:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRaEYHyemQ&feature=feedu

you only want :

OGRaEYHyemQ

p.s. this isn't your video, just a random one for explanation
edit on 25-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
looks like others have read " the time for a new paradigm" handbook(S). Im very glad that some people (including myself) can redirect their attention from what surrounds them at the moment and focus on creating what they want. GO BILL.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I am with you on that one.
This new age stuff has gotten pretty nonsensical in my opinion.
Ascension???High vibrational frequencies???
Whatever!!

They all seem to describe nothing...literally nothing and make it into something and write books preying on the gullible.

I find almost anything on project camelot or project avalon is usually pretty absurd.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Sometimes when we Humans try to sound intellectually superior.

We fail miserably...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I am with you on that one.
This new age stuff has gotten pretty nonsensical in my opinion.
Ascension???High vibrational frequencies???
Whatever!!

They all seem to describe nothing...literally nothing and make it into something and write books preying on the gullible.

I find almost anything on project camelot or project avalon is usually pretty absurd.

If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always had.

Billions of us have had enough of the old, and the Old World Order. Time to do things differently, time to change the paradigm.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You took the thought right from my head. I stopped dead at Caliber and was like "what?". Perhaps the OP knew that it would be a comical insert. Anyway I'm going to check out the video just to see what was said.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So many new age people trying to push some sort of product. i guess you can raise vibrations through profit, the second i see em trying to make money i just call bs

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow! Sure didn't take long for you guys to come along and try
to derail this thread. You haven't even watched the movie. And if
the topic doesn't interest you then why are you here? When I see
this kind of crap happen I gotta ask myself Are these people working
for someone or are they just ignorant? Or perhaps they are threatened
by the topic? Then again, some people just like spreading their good
will.

That being said, I'm interested in the documentary OP but the link
is broken. Can you try again? Thanks!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I do not understand what it is you find so difficult to understand in what she is saying.
Are you unable to understand cos it has language from other planets describing rocket science or have you closed your mind shut to 'new age words'. It is you who chose these words by the way.

i think we have reached a time to understand we are spiritual beings & the earth is heading towards a paradigm shift.
(Please google it if you cannot understand 'new age terminologies')

It is quite true our collective consciousness has an effect on humanity as a whole & this planet as well.

simplest way for you to understand how collective consciousness works -
walk into a room full of people who are tensed, worried, angry; you will automatically have this negativity felt inside of you.
At the same time if you do walk into a room full of cheerful, happy folks, it rubs off on you and you start feeling better.

i have heard what she has said as well as Bill Ryan & they are not regular folks dishing out rubbish.
There is value & content for people who are mindful enough to listen & understand.

Nice post OP. Hope the others do not have so much difficulty.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Billions of us have had enough of the old, and the Old World Order. Time to do things differently, time to change the paradigm.

Heh, we're all in that boat friend, some of us just plan to actuate this change with actual, well, CHANGE. Not some crap spewed by some guy who obviously doesn't even understand the terms he's using. but that's fine, you guys can all meditate in your basement with your 20$ yoga mat, 15$ "astral projection music cd" playing the back ground while you concentrate on "raising your vibrational level" so we can enter the new "paradigm"

I'll just go about my life, doing things that matter, that actually affect change, instead of talking about esoteric theories I have absolutely no understanding of.

It's always the same crap.

Raise the vibrational level. Yes, I get this, you watched a nova special on string theory. you quite obviously failed to understand it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

You haven't even watched the movie.

and how am i to do that when the OP has provided a bad link? Yeah exactly. Why post this stuff if you only want to talk to other "believers"? We're here to deny ignorance. And for me, it usually starts with raising my vibrational frequency, so I can slip into a new paradigm, so I can fire mind bullets back in time and kill your ancestors, causing a universe ending paradox. But then I just meditate and channel my spirit guide, and he undoes all the bad things, spins the earth around backwards, bounces elenin off the side of Nibiru and it's all good

I do not understand what it is you find so difficult to understand in what she is saying. Are you unable to understand cos it has language from other planets describing rocket science or have you closed your mind shut to 'new age words'. It is you who chose these words by the way.

Well first, I can't watch the video, so whatever there. Second, I fully understand the terms they are using, the problem is THEY DON'T.

simplest way for you to understand how collective consciousness works

That's a little far off from raising the esoteric "vibrational frequency" of all beings pushing us into a new "paradigm"

I suggest you go google those terms yourself, then you might see what my mind has a filter. When someone tells me they are vibrating at a higher frequency, everything fades out, all I hear is high pitched screaming, and all I can see is an image of a dying donkey slapping itself in the face with it's tale.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Wow! Sure didn't take long for you guys to come along and try
to derail this thread. You haven't even watched the movie. And if
the topic doesn't interest you then why are you here? When I see
this kind of crap happen I gotta ask myself Are these people working
for someone or are they just ignorant? Or perhaps they are threatened
by the topic? Then again, some people just like spreading their good
will.

That being said, I'm interested in the documentary OP but the link
is broken. Can you try again? Thanks!

Completely second that.
Seems like their vibrational energy is well below the expectancy to be eligible to participate in this thread

But seriously, there is a saying which would be perfect:

"if you really have nothing nice to say, please do not say anything at all"

If this topic is not interesting for you, please the hold the door out for yourselves and others like you

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

Seems like their vibrational energy is well below the expectancy to be eligible to participate in this thread

I take that as a compliment.

But seriously, there is a saying which would be perfect: "if you really have nothing nice to say, please do not say anything at all" If this topic is not interesting for you, please the hold the door out for yourselves and others like you

Oh really? Well then:

What do you think?

I guess the op should change that to :

What do you think? (only post if you agree with me)

See, the sad reality is this is a FORUM. And guess what? You don't get to pick and choose who reads or posts in your threads. I've said this a million times, if you only wish to talk to fellow believers of whatever subject you are discussing, go find a site dedicated to just that. If you intend to talk on ATS be prepared for people to post different opinions.

Get over it

p.s.

if anyone actually has a link to the video the OP is talking about, please embed or link it in here somewhere, contrary to popular belief, I do intend to watch it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm listening to it right now...I don't know how anyone in this thread could have seen and heard the whole 2 hour interview already...Yikes. I'm going to have to skim.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I apologize for the link, I try and try and for some reason just can't get it quite right.
www.youtube.com...

The word caliber I chose because of its specific meaning. I find this person to be of quality and not a nut job as I am sure many of the "new agers" are. She is compelling in her honesty and easiness in describing her abilities and what has occurred in her life, as well as her "purpose" as she describes it to be.

If you have watched the video - and I know it is long, you might understand what I am trying to say, with much difficulty. I'm not very good at words, but I know what my feelings take in and my heart is open to someone of this "caliber" (the quality of being superior; a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree).

This video may or may not touch you and that's ok. For those who are affected, that was the purpose.

peace

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by wcitizen

Heh, we're all in that boat friend, some of us just plan to actuate this change with actual, well, CHANGE. Not some crap spewed by some guy who obviously doesn't even understand the terms he's using. but that's fine, you guys can all meditate in your basement with your 20$ yoga mat, 15$ "astral projection music cd" playing the back ground while you concentrate on "raising your vibrational level" so we can enter the new "paradigm"

I'll just go about my life, doing things that matter, that actually affect change, instead of talking about esoteric theories I have absolutely no understanding of.

It's always the same crap.

Raise the vibrational level. Yes, I get this, you watched a nova special on string theory. you quite obviously failed to understand it.

Why is it that those such as you, (and who have to resort to sarcasm to make a point) think that working on raising ones consciousness precludes taking action in a practical way as well?

Such small minded assumptions speak of closed minds and ignorance of the subject.

Meanwhile, I'll let you continue to purvey your limited opinions and sarcasm here on ATS as your way of changing the world! I won't be holding my breath. Or do you have an actual plan? If so, do tell us.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have a long standing position of not watching videos. Can anyone explain why this is listed in the 2012 forum?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Is this the gal who recently escaped from the Scientologists?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
just wanted to make a thread about this video...its great..i just trust this woman..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join