It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Knowing this guy, he probably heaard that there was going to be a large gathering and is trying to take the credit.

Any one who hasn't seen the movie " a scanner darkly" should watch it just for the scene with alex jones as himself.

Dude can get pretty obnoxious with a megaphone....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Thanks for the comments but you are mistaken, Alex Jones' radio show is FREE, I listen to it everyday with his free iphone app. All of his movies are available FREE on youtube, and Alex actually encourages copying and spreading around to friends and family.

To another poster, yes he can be loud and obnoxious...

Sometimes that's what you need.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
I've randomly watched Alex for awhile now, and while I must say it's BS that he charges to listen to his site that's his right (and the guy has to make a living.)

I listen to his show on podcast that he doesn't charge for. It's syndicated radio also so except for the radio that's free also. And if you visit his website you can listen for free. The shows replay 24/7. His movies are all free also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys ever hear that monotone quiet guy always going on about the New World Order from his parent's basement?

No? That's a shame he's very convincing!
edit on 26-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Thanks for the comments but you are mistaken, Alex Jones' radio show is FREE, I listen to it everyday with his free iphone app. All of his movies are available FREE on youtube, and Alex actually encourages copying and spreading around to friends and family.

To another poster, yes he can be loud and obnoxious...

Sometimes that's what you need.

Well said. Besides, his rage and anger is nothing less than what's required when you look at what's going on the world. I'd rather throw in with Jones who may be over the top, than throw in with the inactive ineffectual whiners taking cheap ad hominem attacks at the guy from behind a keyboard.

I've not once spent a cent on Jones material (news articles, film, radio) and yet I've received a formidable education on freedom, tyranny, history and how the globalist agenda is unfolding.

I'm objective enough to able to critique Jones. He's self-inflationary, self-congratulatory, a sensationalist and frequently plugs the sale of his products and his advertisers but I'm smart enough to not confuse the messenger with the message.

If you can't extract and utilize the sincere truths coming from Jones then it's a failure of comprehension or a failure of judgement on your part. Pick one.
edit on 26/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No because he is wrong ALL the time. He is a chicken little.

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh wow this guy is an idiot. Alex Jones has diarrhea of the mouth.

Why? Because he cares about our rights be trampled on?

I guess your just the guy to get out there and wake us all up huh? Or maybe you think there is nothing to wake up from?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No because he is wrong ALL the time.

Prove it!

Until then take up web space and troll away ...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I hate Alex Jones, but I give him credit for being able to pull people together for these rallies.

I hope he has a good turn-out.

Have to wonder what kind of person hates Alex Jones; probably the kind of people he goes after. I know this, this forum and others show there are people who are on the side of the Fascists, the Globalist, that support the Collectivists and while it is apparent what they would like to do to humanity, I wonder if they really think we are all sheep and when the niceties end how long they think they are going to last. I know this, I have come across a lot of wannbe tough guys who are just punks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Knowing this guy, he probably heaard that there was going to be a large gathering and is trying to take the credit.

What you have done lately?

Any one who hasn't seen the movie " a scanner darkly" should watch it just for the scene with alex jones as himself.

What line do you have a problem with? What did he say that was over top or overstated?

Dude can get pretty obnoxious with a megaphone....

As can haters with keyboards.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Prove it!

I second that. If he's wrong ALL the time you shouldn't have difficulty in providing us with examples to corroborate such a wild and erroneous claim.

I don't think you even realize what you've motioned. For your claim to be rebutted, Jones only has to be right once. Figure out what you're trying to say, come back to us and then we'll prove you wrong.

edit on 26/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"As the group followed Jones through the Capitol to deliver their message to individual senators, protesters appeared to be wandering a bit aimlessly, unsure of where they were going or who exactly they were looking for. "

www.texastribune.org...

Which members of ATS will own up to this?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by eagleeye2

You're right about that, but lets say the US citizens start to do what Egypt did, and mass protest around the country. It' one thing when our govt goes to a foreign country to help "stabilize" or "protect" the people, but can you imagine what it would be like if the govt had to manage millions of citizens spread out around our country? I don't know that they could hide any bad behavior from us. We are pretty tech savvy. We'd have it all recorded and shared all over the internet. Of course, they could find a way to shut down the internet, but that would lead to complete chaos and anger, and I don't think there'd be any denying a facsist govt if it got to that place.

In our country, we'd need just that, protest on a massive scale, otherwise it gets washed.

"but lets say the US citizens start to do what Egypt did"

Let's get it RIGHT here, WE ARE AMERICANS and NOT the above, ANY claim to the above is SLAVERY to the government. THIS is how we all get into trouble in the first place!!!!

I wish the PEOPLE, i.e. human beings, Citizens of Texas all the best and yes it has to start somewhere.

Wish I could be there as do many others. Where are the Sheriffs to stop the Federal Government from threatining the ELECTED officials of a 10th Amendment Sovereign State of the UNION?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hate to break it to you but they just won this battle with a single threat.

I love so many posts complaining about the gov this and the gov that.

But now that they have the opportunity to show up in mass they all decide to be there un spirit or they're too far away.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Tnewguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
"As the group followed Jones through the Capitol to deliver their message to individual senators, protesters appeared to be wandering a bit aimlessly, unsure of where they were going or who exactly they were looking for. "

www.texastribune.org...

Which members of ATS will own up to this?

What's your point in asking? I personally commend them for doing something and fighting for their beliefs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Alex Jones. He's the Paul Revere of our time.

It is a measure of what has happened to Americans over the centuries, that just riding from town to town ringing a bell is no longer enough to get them to take on a super power. Nowadays you have to create a media empire first. Fortunately Alex is up to the job.

He's going to be right on point when the next American Revolution breaks out.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Prove that he is wrong? EASY. Because none of his dire predictions have come true. DUH!!!!!

Prove it!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Prove it!

Prove that he is wrong? EASY. Because none of his dire predictions have come true. DUH!!!!!

None? How about this one on July, 2001?

We're listening.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
all of you haters are lame, stupid, misinformed, or disinfo agents, GO AND DIE WE DONT NEED YOUR STUPIDNESS!!

jeez...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That "don't mess with TX" meme is what we thought it was ... cowardly posturing.

TX is just another chump. They won't do anything. I'm sick to death of faux Patriots and armchair soldiers, or those moron Oath Keepers, etc playing Army.

Real people with real courage need to stand the f*** up. Stop this chest thumping, flag waving, cowardice.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I still havent seeon one AJ prediction where he was RIGHT. Prove that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I didnt see anything there that proved AJ was right about anything?

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Prove it!

None? How about this one on July, 2001?

We're listening.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join