It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from the Great Pyramid's 'chamber of secrets '

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine

It "almost" seems an error that the clarifying phrase "It has also helped settle the controversy about the only metal known to exist in the pyramid..." by Rowan Hooper and / or an editor or sub editor, gives the impression it's the "only" metal found in the Great Pyramid construction.

I wonder ( and have yet to find ).

well....if its the only metal in the construction found in there then it could be the mark
,,of a copy in this cloud of a space-time we are at the moment placed in together with that 'holographic ally rendered' pyramid of the times immemorial - so some 'pixels' went wrongly by too much condensing in
like..few months ago we were were where it wasnt there and the few months before that it was the same discovery published as today
edit on 26-5-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That stone door with the metal pins to the outside and loops on the inside has to have had a purpose. The most obvious is that the loops are for pulling with ropes since there are likely two of them, but they are on the inside. That shaft is tiny 20cms on each side, so that 'door' is most likely a blocking stone, and might not be all that heavy. It would be reasonable to suppose then that the loops were originally to the outside, the shaft has been raided, and the stone has been pushed back in loops first, making it nigh impossible to pull it out again. Maybe an electromagnet could do the job!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its amazing these things were built so long ago and nobody knows how they were made. Just the size and moving that weight is a lot to think about. And sending in robots to recover information like on the moon . Grafitti and heiroglyphics , it makes you think about how they couldve made steel or metal doors in these massive stone buildings or civilizations over the years.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like CNN.com has picked up this story.

cnn.com

The more media involved the more we find out I hope.

Rhain

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Another door?
how many years until that one is open?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
for all those seeking info on this subject heres some reading herodotus volume 2 DR selim hassan 10 volumes university of cairo 1944 goverment press excavations UNDER GIZA PLATEU emile barazies 11 year sand & SEASHELL clearing operation .daily telegraph london mon 4th march 1935.sunday express london july 7yh 1935 .times of india sunday edition 1912 . dr hassans work does exist happy reading just outside cairo west /sw 8kilometers the black pyramid fenced in army area ? . or try campbells tomb/map room beside main pyramid in the early 1700s the number of pyramids numberd in giza 130+ demolition was rife first time on this site glad im not only pyramidiot out there

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They opened it years ago! Clearly they have decided finaly to dribble a tiny bit of info to the public. The modern tech has the capability to take really good pictures and it would only take minuets to drill through both doors the first on is not thick! we are not being given the truth, don't know what they bother after 10 yrs to show us something at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow! Exciting!
Though I'm sure this is old news and we are getting just a fraction of what some already know.
I'm far from being an expert on deciphering symbols (hieroglyphs) but they look like they are explaining the Ascension of the Soul...
Just my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Scott... Any ideas yet on what the main "marking" could "mean"? We have a few ideas ourselves... RA or Ra something, being the most popular.... Also we wonder of maybe a sighting rod and "star" etc.

But we consider the markings very early "language" and not the popular "Egyptian Markings" of hieroglyphs and hieroglyphics...

These markings seem to put the "Vyse" findings to task...

Any ideas on these markings?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

They opened the first door in 2002 and then just in the past year or two opened the second door which was found behind the first. It's in the article I think...

Thanks for the update, Scott!

This is super cool, hombres, cause we are hopefully going to soon see detailed images of something made by human hands but unobserved by human eyes for thousands of years... and it's in the great fscking pyramid! One of the most awesome and enigmatic artificial things out there... SO EXCITING!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Personally I like these "paintings" (Pyroglyphs) inside the pyramides on the east side wall of the queen chamber.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b22aac97381f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
reply to post by Char-Lee

They opened the first door in 2002 and then just in the past year or two opened the second door which was found behind the first. It's in the article I think...

Thanks for the update, Scott!

This is super cool, hombres, cause we are hopefully going to soon see detailed images of something made by human hands but unobserved by human eyes for thousands of years... and it's in the great fscking pyramid! One of the most awesome and enigmatic artificial things out there... SO EXCITING!

I personaly do not believe that from 2002 they took that long to look, I think they did it right away, even that very day they could have elongated the drill and camera boom and looked.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
That stone door with the metal pins to the outside and loops on the inside has to have had a purpose. The most obvious is that the loops are for pulling with ropes since there are likely two of them, but they are on the inside. That shaft is tiny 20cms on each side, so that 'door' is most likely a blocking stone, and might not be all that heavy. It would be reasonable to suppose then that the loops were originally to the outside, the shaft has been raided, and the stone has been pushed back in loops first, making it nigh impossible to pull it out again. Maybe an electromagnet could do the job!

If the loops are for pulling, why are there 2 of them and why do they reach the other side?
Are there any markings in the shaft that the stone was pushed or slided into?
If its a blocking stone, the only question then is, for blocking what?
Why are the pins green, oxidation from liquid, air? What kind of metal are the pins made of?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

Hi Serafine,

Serafine: Scott... Any ideas yet on what the main "marking" could "mean"? We have a few ideas ourselves... RA or Ra something, being the most popular.... Also we wonder of maybe a sighting rod and "star" etc.

But we consider the markings very early "language" and not the popular "Egyptian Markings" of hieroglyphs and hieroglyphics...

These markings seem to put the "Vyse" findings to task...

Any ideas on these markings?

SC: Well this is a tough one - especially so since my knowledge of AE hierolgyphs is limited.

The main inscription (the disc shape with the arrow shape) could simply be a mason's mark showing the particular direction in which this particular block was to be placed in a long line of other similar blocks. The shaft in which this block resides is directed south where we observe the midday sun. It could simply be that this end of the block was to be placed in the direction of the sun i.e. 'place this end of the block towards the sun' (hence arrow pointing towards the sun).

It may, however, be an early form of AE writing known as hieractic script which developed in paralled with AE heiroglyphs. It does, however, vaguely resemble the hieroglygh symbol N7 from Gardiner's Sign List which is believed to mean "of the day" - or something like that.

It's really anyone's guess what these marks mean and I would imagine will require some expert scholars of AE hieroglyphs to properly assess if they are script or simple mason's instructions.

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi Scott,
I was wondering what your opinion was on the shells and coral fossils found on and near the great pyramid?
And what do you think of the work of Carl Munck?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi AtS,

Here is a link to engineer, Chris Dunn's, view on these latest discoveries within the Queen's Chamber southern shaft.

Evidence of Ancient Electrical Devices found in the Great Pyramid?

This could probably be entered as a separate thread as I am sure it will cause much controversy but it is certainly relevant to this thread. As many here will know, Chris Dunn has long challenged the view of Egyptologists regarding the engineering of the ancient Egyptian pyramids and temples.

Very briefly Dunn proposes that the 'doors' (limestone blocking stones) may be some kind of fluid switch.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some news about the recent discoveries in the hidden chamber:

* Hieroglyphs written in red paint on the floor of a hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid are numerical signs.
* The builders of the pyramid simply recorded the total length of the southern shaft from the Queen's Chamber: 121 cubits.
* Multiples of 7, 9 and 11 cubits occur frequently in the design of the Great pyramid.

Read the full paper here

Hieroglyphs written in red paint on the floor of a hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid are numerical signs meaning 100, 20 and 1

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Hello, I think this theory is wrong.
Luca Miatello, independent researcher who specializes in AE math?www.eyelid.co.uk...

If you see any glyphs that look like numbers than let me know.

Not that 5 looking one. but it does look like a 5.

I am close to figuring out the meaning. It is two sentences, one for the project, the other is for the builders.

I think one of the things that Miatello is correct on is the reading from right to left.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is a link to something to look at.
You can play the game match the glyph.

unicode.org...

Look at this pic and zoom.

Zoom in and you will see 6 glyphs.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The glyph that looks like a w on the right?
If you look close you will see a cobra with a bowing man behind it.
I would say this is the workers name.
code I012 and A016 in one phonetic glyph.
The one on the left is glyph N007(combo of N5 and T28) sundisk on the copping block.-Daily requirements.

Then at the marking line read up-right.
You will read glyph O005-Road, or man mad path(shaft)
than the triangle- ready, or finished
then the small circle-time in general.

The bottom line is

The goddess (Nesret) bowers. Daily requirements.

The road(shaft) is ready on time.
look at gardiner-list and translate it.
look in egyptian hieroglyphic dictionary Vol 1 EA Wallis past the intro.

de.wikipedia.org...[/ url]
www.pyramidtextsonline.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode-Block_%C3%84gyptische_Hieroglyphen] de.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join