It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits weather manipulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So...today during Obamas speach, standing alongside David Cameron, infront of the worlds media, Obama openly thanks David Cameron for "Creating the weather".

I had suspected for some time that the British had a hand in this technology for some time. If its cutting edge science and especially military you can bet a dime to a dollar that the Brits are involved at some stage.

Look at all the weather disasters all over the world, meanwhile the UK basks in record sunshine and warmth in April and almost no rainy days so far in May.

Lets face it, Obama would not be over in UK if there was not something he wanted. In this case, I think the special relationship is back on due to the UK flexing its new muscles by inflicting devestating tornados on the U.S.

What does this mean for the rest of the world? It means the colonies are open for business once more.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

Seems more like a joke to me, considering the weather over here is reputed to change for the worse, very quickly (and it does compared to some places)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"The colonies" never closed for business..
And i really dont think that the UK is sending tornadoes to the USA
(can you imagine how much postage that would take )

Its no different to The Australian prime minister coming to the USA, its called international relations.
We have to get on with our neighbours some day, the global village is only getting smaller (figuratively speaking)

edit on 25-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: because i like seeing the green edit thing's at the bottom of my post....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

why would the uk attack the us via weather? or at all?

thats not just a stretch, thats a quantum leap.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

Seems more like a joke to me, considering the weather over here is reputed to change for the worse, very quickly (and it does compared to some places)

I really believe it was a joke...and that was all...no hidden agenda in that statement.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sounds like a joke to me considering the statement by Ahmadinejad earlier who said Europe was stealing Iran's rain.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do you really think Obama would openly admit to altering the weather, right after all of the disasters happening in the US? That tornado in Joplin killed a few hundred people, and over a thousand are still missing. There have been many other tornadoes recently too, along with the flooding in the Mississippi(?) causing tons of property damage. If he just straight up said "Yeah, we've been messing with the weather", I don't think the families of the people who dies in those tornadoes would be too happy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You have to bear in mind that the way that TPTB like to operate is to put things out there in front of us. You may like to think or wish that what they are saying is in jest, but to them, its a deadly serious part of their occult practises.
Numerology, sacrifices, giving the masses the information to make them complicit in their evil doings. Its been shown many times that they behave in this sort of way.
I would not be ready to dismiss it so easily.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Is this serious?

He joked about making sure it was "proper British weather"

British weather is kind of a joke the world over.... there is no conspiracy

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lol you don't need Obama to tell you that. Yes they do manipulate the weather. It's says Chemtrail in the ACT

Ohh ya The term is `exotic weapons systems’

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

HR 2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001

The term `exotic weapons systems’ includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as–

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

SOURCE Read it for youself

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I gaurantee you that if we have the ability to control the weather (and we do)
the last person that is going to know about it is some peon like the President of the United States.

This is WAAAAY above his paygrade!
The pres is on a need to know basis whe it comes to secret tech and right now...HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW!!!

He will be a citizen in four years and then what??

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Sometimes presidents and primeministers find things out that they arent supposed to know....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
reply to post by Screwed

Sometimes presidents and primeministers find things out that they arent supposed to know....

So can it be possible that the president Obama may be trying to indicate something by signing that book in the UK with the date - 24 May 2008?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Could very well be the case...
Something very wrong with all of this.. First the Queen visits Ireland, followed by Obama, then he is over in the UK signing books with the wrong dates, talking about weather being created.
On the news just now they described the arrival of Obama as the beast coming to downing street.
So now we have the beast serving up meat to warmongers in the primeministers garden....SOUNDS SO VERY VERY WRONG to me...
Actually think about this. He asked the Reverand what the date was. So in open defiance of a man of religion he falsifies the date in the house of God at Westminster...
Also a blatant snub at the birth certificate forgery accusations....dear Lord its all starting to make sense...he may well indeed be the Anti Christ.
edit on 25-5-2011 by OoohLaDeDa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
H.R. 2977 Contains the word "Chemtrails"
Obama signing the wrong date = time travel
Alfred Webre wrote H.R. 2977
Alfred Webre had been placed under time travel surveillance by the U.S. government after copies of his book were obtained from the future by CIA time machines.
exopolitics.blogs.com...

The plot thickens!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
this is a lol thread..

Well im in scotland and let me tell you weather has been how it has been the past 20 years... Rain, hail, snow, basking sunshine, thunder, rain and hail.. and thats every 24 hours.

On a serious note, we did have a semi decent snowfall in december, but ive seen way higher snow levels in the 1980s.

Sunshine wise, nothing to write home about.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
May 24 2008 this happened...make of it what you will.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So...today during Obamas speach, standing alongside David Cameron, infront of the worlds media, Obama openly thanks David Cameron for "Creating the weather".

I had suspected for some time that the British had a hand in this technology for some time. If its cutting edge science and especially military you can bet a dime to a dollar that the Brits are involved at some stage.

Look at all the weather disasters all over the world, meanwhile the UK basks in record sunshine and warmth in April and almost no rainy days so far in May.

Lets face it, Obama would not be over in UK if there was not something he wanted. In this case, I think the special relationship is back on due to the UK flexing its new muscles by inflicting devestating tornados on the U.S.

What does this mean for the rest of the world? It means the colonies are open for business once more.

Seriously dude? I'm willing to bet you took it out of context... "Thanks for creating the weather" is a metaphor for being the catalyst of a change of some sort...

"Bruce created the weather that ultimately resulted in us creating the hot pocket.... See, cuz what had happened was, [Bruce] he was sitting there feeling like his pizza could be more conveinent so he could quickly prepare it inbetween recording sessions."

Some satire, but used in context.... I'm sure, Obama was thanking him for support of some kind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Seriously dude? I'm willing to bet you took it out of context... "Thanks for creating the weather" is a metaphor for being the catalyst of a change of some sort...

"Bruce created the weather that ultimately resulted in us creating the hot pocket.... See, cuz what had happened was, [Bruce] he was sitting there feeling like his pizza could be more conveinent so he could quickly prepare it inbetween recording sessions."

Some satire, but used in context.... I'm sure, Obama was thanking him for support of some kind.

So you think he was talking in code?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am sure he meant I really appreciate all this great weather. I would too if I was him because the weather sucks here. I am one of those some consider looney and believe in HAARP and it is manipulating the weather. But even I think you went a far stretch There isn't anything proven. To prove it we are going to have to find the criminal pushing the buttons. Probably someone not even in this country.The US isn't in depopulating the planet alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join