It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V The Visitors in global tyranny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This thread was inspired by two things this morning, being, breaking news of 'Federal' tyranny in Texas, and someone's thread here about "E,T." assault on a man in his bed. Everyone who pays attention to the globally encroaching National Security State, knows how aggressive they are in an inhuman inhumane aggressive hive mind way. Your genital privacy is NOT your own. Your body is NOT your own. Your dignity, freedom, and individuality are AN AFFRONT to the Hive, and are foreign curiosities which they do not understand and don't want to. Your child is NOT yours, it is Theirs. Sound familiar, if you'v studied The Abduction Phenomenon? You might say, "Well, -- human -- Dictatorships in the past, such as Adolph Hitler's Third Reich, were very aggressive, encroaching, inhumane and inhuman." But were they really.........all that human? That regime was OBSESSED with "flying saucers" and "the occult". The History channel has run numerous times now, investigative shows about that. And that regime also had, "The Vrill Society". Where did those long-haired psychic women go??? No one knows. It's a mystery to this very day. Under Operation Paperclip, their scientist were sent to Roswell Central. So-to-speak. Home of the genocidal Atomic Bomb.
Then there are all the mysteries about blue blood lines. The Illuminatti. Why do certain families have no last names?
The sh** thats going on right now, makes me, in all seriousness, consider the above. Wondering how many people see this similar connection. I know, I'm putting myself out there "on a limb" for some critisizm. But I have a conspiracy theory about 'The Visitors.' It's not just a TV show. 'They' tried this before, 75 years ago. Just compare all the abduction encounters, the forced ones, to the TSA behaviour for example. I see a connection.
Is anyone familiar with Woodrow Wilson's very weird warning? About Industry and Government's biggest men being afraid of someone/something so pervasive, knowing, and controlling, that those men dare not speak in condemnation of it, above whispers? < THATS CAUSE FOR ALARM, isn't it?
edit on 25-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting.....diatribe..

care to show us supporting documentation to your claims?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just think the current aggressive globalist and security apparatus' have an inhuman inhumane nature to it, which TO ME, greatly resembles what these creatures do to abductees. What those beings are, remains to be seen.
edit on 25-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

join