It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Birthers are Morons and Other Fun Facts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You know what.

I used to like coming to ATS every day looking for an awesome discussion or discovery to read.

Actually, I still love coming here...to be honest, but unfortuantely I have to overlook the whole political spectrum. Let's use Birtherism as an example of why it is painful to put up with political discussion here.

For some reason, when it comes to a Birther post, facts don't matter.

There are quite a few up right now, so I will not bother giving any examples.

Basically it goes like this.

1) An ATS member who doesn't like Obama or his political affiliation finds a blog out there with little or no facts

2) Said ATS member posts false information (im not talking about conspiracy, I am talking factually incorrect)

3) Said post gets 30-50 flags in a day or few and a million stars.

4) Said post has a misleading or factually false headline (proven false..not assumed false)

5) Said post makes it on the front page even though the entire post is false. faked, or not possible.

6) Mods ignore to move to Hoax bin (even if proven false) generally moved to Skunk works after a few days..usually when people are done discussing the lie.

7) Said OP doesn't get in trouble for posting in wrong forum and posting lies.

Either way, it is still rediculous around here with this Birther garbage.

I would be the first one on the bandwagon if there was enough facts there to prove he wasn't born here.

All I see is heresay and debunked theories being used over and over.

In short, you are probably moron if you are still a birther. It is more likely that the ocean is made from coca cola at this point.

/rant
edit on 25-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sounds like someone is in love with Obama.........

How bout you try to debunk the facts the birthers have instead of ranting about people who don't like your messiah?

It would make for a much better thread (as you stated) if you could provide proof or examples of your argument instead of complaining because people are concerned that their elected leader is a lying fraud. Something you should probably be interested in too.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
it's really that difficult to move your eyes an inch over a bc thread? I know it seems like a lot of work to avoid a title.

Just like the newspaper, you don't have to read every article.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nice rant.

For posterity,

politicalcorrection.org...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
Sounds like someone is in love with Obama.........

How bout you try to debunk the facts the birthers have instead of ranting about people who don't like your messiah?

It would make for a much better thread (as you stated) if you could provide proof or examples of your argument instead of complaining because people are concerned that their elected leader is a lying fraud. Something you should probably be interested in too.

Well I have debunked them in their respective forums. This is a rant forum.

Obama lover, I am NOT.

There are no GOOD facts to prove Birtherism.

They have been debunked here at ATS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I'd change it to "Most Birthers....." as there are a select few leading the "flock" and most of the flock are just ignorant of the facts, only getting their information through a filter, which happens to filter out anything they don't agree with.

that's the problem, poster A makes some random crap up. And his followers go parrot that as fact everywhere. This board is covered in it.

Sadly, those threads get clicks, clicks = money for the site, money for the site means it stays online, and the owners get paid, so those threads stick around.

What facts? You guys have provided nothing, absolutely nothing. how about you let the guy rant in the rant section instead of bringing your brainwashed political garbage into every thread. This IS the RANT section, not the come have yet another OBAMA IS TEH SATANZ thread.

P.S. I think most of you birthers are morons, and I still hate Obama for legitimate reasons.
edit on 25-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ATS won't miss you one bit.
I suggest you find a job...more of a contribution to America.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
ATS won't miss you one bit.

I never said I was leaving. I have a job. I don't know how you got your butt to type this for you but you apparently figured it out.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by mudbeed

I'd change it to "Most Birthers....." as there are a select few leading the "flock" and most of the flock are just ignorant of the facts, only getting their information through a filter, which happens to filter out anything they don't agree with.

Good point. I agree and changed it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Lol yes, that's what you guys are all about, contributing to America. HAH thanks dude, you totally just made my day.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

OMG!

This ATS user has debunked the birthers!

Someone... quick... call everyone......... case closed! LoL!

Wow, just wow.

I can't say i've seen any of your threads, but I can say based on this one, I wouldn't have missed them anyway.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
reply to post by mudbeed

OMG!

This ATS user has debunked the birthers!

Someone... quick... call everyone......... case closed! LoL!

Wow, just wow.

I can't say i've seen any of your threads, but I can say based on this one, I wouldn't have missed them anyway.

Step one ...go to any birther post here at ATS

Step two... read the friggen replies.

That is all you have to do which is what I have done.

This is a Rant forum post for a reason.

F****ing A!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not sure if it's pc to call people morons in your thread title…possibly even against ATS rules.

Obama is a lucky man to have you policing us for him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Not sure if it's pc to call people morons in your thread title…possibly even against ATS rules.

Obama is a lucky man to have you policing us for him.

Actually that isn't true.

I agree that it might be close to against ATS, but I put it in Rant for a reason.

Also I said most, not all.

Just because I rely on real facts to decide if Obama was born here, does not make me a "Obama Lover" or an "Inside Agent" or anything else.

Don't be ignorant.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Good work on compiling all the proof and compelling evidence to support your argument, very informative thread!

Oh wait there's nothing here but hearsay and slander...
It is people like you that hurt ATS thus your statement is ironic in many ways.

I see you are utilizing a three step thought process.

1) OBAMA so awesome! He would never lie to me about anything!
2) I don't need to address the actual reason why many people have legitimate concerns (5 layers on bc for example) because I -
a) am a professional certified in the field and qualified to determine the authenticity of the birth certificate and have determined it to be real through thorough analysis.
b) have presented compelling evidence to support my argument
c) have no basis for my claims whatsoever and am trying to avoid the real issue, thus I will just attack all those who seek the truth through any form of legitimate proof or confirmation by calling them morons.
3) Birthers are now debunked!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

Wow your post would be awesome if any of it really made any sense to my OP.

You think I am for Obama, for example, rather than RANTING!!!

This wasn't meant to be a factual Debunking of some idiotic claims.

It was a friggen rant on how ATS allows these false (and often hoax) birther articles to remain in political discussion forums for far too long.

You might just be one of those morons I was talking about.

EDIT:

I wanted to add that while you seem smart, you obviously ignore facts around the layer issue and can find out the truth to those claims in any thread.

PS. I am an expert on the exact thing you are talking about. It's kind of funny you brought up that. I work with document scanning on a daily basis via my job. I can explain the exact function it serves and how it is done. It's easy.

Your name is WhatIveSeen when it should be WhatIveChosenToIgnore.

The answer to that would be "Facts" of course.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
He is a fraud get over yourself, believe the fake, who is the moron?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I have to agree with Tetra- calling people morons in your thread title really doesn't make people feel all "warm and fuzzy" about whatever point it is you are trying to make, and shows a general lack of maturity.
And just because something is in the "Rant" forum doesn't mean the T & C don't still apply...........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by mudbeed

I have to agree with Tetra- calling people morons in your thread title really doesn't make people feel all "warm and fuzzy" about whatever point it is you are trying to make, and shows a general lack of maturity.
And just because something is in the "Rant" forum doesn't mean the T & C don't still apply...........

Wouldn't the only Birther that would be offended be a Moron? I mean if you aren't a moron then the title should not apply, am I correct?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
You know what.

I used to like coming to ATS every day looking for an awesome discussion or discovery to read.

Actually, I still love coming here...to be honest, but unfortuantely I have to overlook the whole political spectrum. Let's use Birtherism as an example of why it is painful to put up with political discussion here.

For some reason, when it comes to a Birther post, facts don't matter.

There are quite a few up right now, so I will not bother giving any examples.

Basically it goes like this.

1) An ATS member who doesn't like Obama or his political affiliation finds a blog out there with little or no facts

2) Said ATS member posts false information (im not talking about conspiracy, I am talking factually incorrect)

3) Said post gets 30-50 flags in a day or few and a million stars.

4) Said post has a misleading or factually false headline (proven false..not assumed false)

5) Said post makes it on the front page even though the entire post is false. faked, or not possible.

6) Mods ignore to move to Hoax bin (even if proven false) generally moved to Skunk works after a few days..usually when people are done discussing the lie.

7) Said OP doesn't get in trouble for posting in wrong forum and posting lies.

Either way, it is still rediculous around here with this Birther garbage.

I would be the first one on the bandwagon if there was enough facts there to prove he wasn't born here.

All I see is heresay and debunked theories being used over and over.

In short, you are probably moron if you are still a birther. It is more likely that the ocean is made from coca cola at this point.

/rant

Quoted for truth! Excellent..
Vicky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join