It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Missiles Said To Threaten U.S

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
instead of blaming the Mo FO that goes on video cheering and saying I did it you blame others with no proof.

- Still insisting that that video is for real Westy?

FFS regardless of any of the rest man go and look at it. That is not OBL.

Whatever you think about the whole thing are you blind?

The guy in that video is a (too) fat looky likey and his face is nothing like OBL.

.....and that's before we even get to the ludicrous 'problems' with the sound.

Wake up.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Your the only one hat says that all of the private people who in the US who have video enhancement software have not said it isn't UBL. And I�m sorry but Al-qada is not know for it High Definition taping and high resolution sound. But I guess you think that people don't change as time passes they retain the same form and appearance right?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

From zcheng
joevialls.altermedia.info...

This stuff is comedy

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard

From zcheng
joevialls.altermedia.info...

This stuff is comedy

I hope you will have a good laugh, when it does happen.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OMG can you find a more one sided and a more Anti American website as that? I sure cant. zcheng actually believes that propaganda
I feel sorry for you zcheng. If the US wanted to attack Korea we would have done so already and we would have not waited this long, but you keep hoping for that day to come

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"Zionist Cabal and American neocon academics"

Can you feel the hate

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard
Can you feel the hate

You sure that Dick Cheney, Bushes, Paul Wolfwitze, Richard Perle, etc are working for the interest of US, not Israel? Even Kerry is licking the butt of Sharron.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Your the only one hat says that

- No, hardly; apparantly even the majority of your fellow Americans see that video as the glaring fake it so obviously is too.

FFS go look at it Westy and then look at OBL's picture, it's plain as day.

It's not him.

(There's also the small matter that, other than plainly serving US purposes, it also makes absolutely no sense why it would be genuine and him anyway.)

all of the private people who in the US who have video enhancement software have not said it isn't UBL.

- Oh lame or what? The people with enhancement equipment have not said that it is not OBL!?

Care to wriggle some more?

And I�m sorry but Al-qada is not know for it High Definition taping and high resolution sound.

- Yeah in this day and age of the cheap readily available digital video camera and digital transmission over the net AQ always seem to have the oldest lowest quality, almost clockwork, version - every time - don't they? Nothing odd about that at all huh?

But I guess you think that people don't change as time passes they retain the same form and appearance right?

- considering OBL is known to have kidney disease he should actually be looking paler and thinner whereas in the fake video his looky likey is fatter and darker skined.

Open you eyes Westy, stop just accepting.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Listen your hate for our government has caused your brain to shut down, any on with brain cells would know that UBL was behind 911. Osama has had three years to say I did not do but of course he hasn't, why because he was the MO FO that did it!
Because your such an expert on how UBL looks and how he ages or what his physical condition is(Sarcasm) you say it cant be him
This tread is done you obviously are wrong I�m right. Have a nice day.

West Point, Out.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Listen your hate for our government has caused your brain to shut down, any on with brain cells would know that UBL was behind 911.

- It's not 'hate' Westy it is, in this instance, about an utter lack of any evidence - undermined by such an obvious fraudulent video 'confession', and the expectation that the mere repeated assertion makes for fact when it is plainly not true.

This is a clear fake. Pure and simple - and very obvious to anyone who actually looks.

Osama has had three years to say I did not do but of course he hasn't, why because he was the MO FO that did it!

- Yet he hasn't by any credible means, has he? Why is that? Why wouldn't he have clearly stated it was him (if it was)?

How come he never has - not once - except for this clear fake?

(and why is the video always and without fail, such low quality, Westy?)

Because your such an expert on how UBL looks and how he ages or what his physical condition is(Sarcasm) you say it cant be him

- No, the whole world can see it isn't hime and very few beyond those yearning to believe this think it's him.

(BTW his kidney condition is a matter of record and he has been pictured often enough.)

This tread is done you obviously are wrong I�m right. Have a nice day.

- Aye OK, you keep a closed mind and believe anything you are spoon-fed then.

BTW Westy how about bin Laden's meeting with the CIA in july 2001......

.....you were bitching to me about Bill Clinton passing up the chance to get him (even though the grounds for saying this are well dodgy not to mention - then - illegal) but by july 2001 the law had been changed and Bush's men failed to get him - I take it you'll be slating Bush for this ar every opportunity?

Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is him in the video you can argue all you want. He has not said it wasn't him because it is him. OMG is that to hard of a concept to understand. AL-gada doesn't use high quality cameras and sound maybe cuz they cant get them or cuz they probably don't want to reveal to much detail in the video and they don't want to reveal to much clear sound not to give anything away about their location. Sure he has a kidney condition now but do you know if he was struggling form it or if it was bothering him in 2001. And bill Clinton had chances to kill Osama read the 911 commission book. And it would have not been Illegal to kill him he was behind the two US embassy bombings and the WTC 93 attack these would allow the US to kill him with any legal trouble. And UBL with CIA in 2001 please provide links and facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It is him in the video you can argue all you want.

- There are none so blind as they that will not see.

Westy the guy looks nothing like OBL. Go look at it, go look at OBL pictures then try to wake up.

911research.wtc7.net...

He has not said it wasn't him because it is him.

- I think he would be more likely to be laughing himself hoarse at the idea....you really think he would involve himself in any of this issuing denials etc over such an obvious fake for your - or my - benefit?

OMG is that to hard of a concept to understand.

- Your desire to believe is understandable enough it's just that the fact of the matter is so plain as to make your desire redundant.

What ever you think you are watching that is not a confession tape (and what a preposterous notion that idea is anyway) by OBL.

AL-gada doesn't use high quality cameras and sound maybe cuz they cant get them

- you are kidding, right? You think the markets in Pakistan, Saudi, Kuwait etc don't have cheap leading edge consumer tech! Ha ha ha ha, LMAO.

You have some very funny ideas Westy.......have you ever been more than 100mls from your front door?

or cuz they probably don't want to reveal to much detail in the video and they don't want to reveal to much clear sound not to give anything away about their location.

- That would have been more plausible were it not for the fact that the tape is clearly of people in doors with no references available.

The sound quality is appaling.

There is simply no valid reason for this muffling /'processing'. What for? He either wished to be clear and 'confess' or he doesn't - if he doesn't what is the point of the tape?

.....and anyway even if the local could be worked out what possible clues could come from knowing where he was some time (weeks if not months) ago - you think maybe it's where he's staying now?! Lmao. This idea makes no sense at all.

Sure he has a kidney condition now but do you know if he was struggling form it or if it was bothering him in 2001.

- If you check out the march 2002 BBC interview that is certainly what his wife was saying. The Pakistanis certainly believe it to the point where they say they think he died of it.....and there is the story of the 2 dialysis machines he is said to have taken to Kandahar.

And bill Clinton had chances to kill Osama read the 911 commission book.

- Get off it. That is not a fact. It has been claimed. That is all.....and supported by claims by an ex-Sudanese politician, big deal.

And it would have not been Illegal to kill him he was behind the two US embassy bombings and the WTC 93 attack these would allow the US to kill him with any legal trouble.

- He may well have been behind those attacks (although any actual evidence that he did anything is thin to say the least) but nevertheless you law did not allow for assasination at that time.

And UBL with CIA in 2001 please provide links and facts.

- Why not do you own leg-work Westy. It's an easy Google.

Mind you the source is La Figaro (no surprise there seeing as the French, like the British, have historically always had great intel from the ME) so no doubt they are less reliable than pravda to you lot now.....whilst Fox and their 'Clinton coulda definitely got 'im!' claims are truth itself. LOL

[edit on 16-8-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

[edit on 18-8-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It is him in the video you can argue all you want.

No it isn't. check it out: The end picture is the 2001 video, and the others are confimred 100% genuine pictures. He DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME.

And it would have not been Illegal to kill him he was behind the two US embassy bombings and the WTC 93 attack these would allow the US to kill him with any legal trouble

No they wouldn't. It was against your constitution.

And UBL with CIA in 2001 please provide links and facts.

CIA-OBL connection

You created him, serves you right really.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
The end picture is the 2001 video, and the others are confimred 100% genuine pictures. He DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME.

- Yeah spot on Stumason. But Westy is visually impaired, he can't see it.....maybe black guys all look alike to him?

You created him, serves you right really.

Oh yes; it's some list for you to be thanking.

The original trainers, funders and suppliers for OBL and his men were.......

St Reagan, George Bush 1, George P. Shultz, Caspar W. Weinberger, William J. Casey, Robert C. McFarlane, John M. Poindexter and Ollie North super-patriots to a man, huh?! LMAO!

Expedient self-serving politics, not really a very bright idea in the long run afterall, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No response yet then Westy?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
August 3, 2004
By Mark Trevelyan

BERLIN (Reuters) - North Korea is deploying new land- and sea-based ballistic missiles that can carry nuclear warheads and may have sufficient range to hit the United States, according to the authoritative Jane's Defence Weekly.

In an article due to appear on Wednesday, Jane's said the two new systems appeared to be based on a decommissioned Soviet submarine-launched ballistic missile, the R-27.

link to story here, john

www.reuters.co.uk...�ion=news

They are using the old Russian R-27 design. It can also be in a submarine.(North Korea has already subs with nukes)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap

Originally posted by cyberdude78
This is proof that we need that missle defense system. Well until thats operational we should have MAD to keep us safe. Any idea what kind of payload they'll have.

...We do have a ballistic missle defense system and it is being upgraded all the time.

Yes, usa update they deffense system but best one still in Russia.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can't believe you all are actually arguing with WestPoint23.

He has proven many times over he will not buy into the truth, consider theory or reason.

All that coming from a future West Pointer. It worries me, I thought the U.S. Military Academy was to create the elite, the best of the best.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I really doubt NK will attack the US, they don't want to begin the war, they want the US to take the first step so that they don't look like the bad guys.
Anyway, NK has spent way too much money on the military, I think the regime will collapse in a matter of years. There's my opinion/theory.
But you never know!

[edit on 22/8/2004 by SwearBear]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think it's best for North Korea not to collapse.

North Korea will take everything else down with it. If it's about to collapse, somebody will do something funny and boom boom, some really bad stuff will happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join