It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would Anyone Want Palin For President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Good post Crim, I especially like the quote you included:

“…developed and benefited from the unsustainable patterns of production and consumption which have produced our present dilemma. It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class -- involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts of frozen and convenience foods, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work-place air-conditioning, and suburban housing -- are not sustainable. A shift is necessary toward lifestyles less geared to environmentally damaging consumption patterns."

I think that is vitially important to understand in order for us to see why we are in the position that we are in currently.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by macman
Because almost anyone is better then Obama.

But, Ron Paul would be best.

Well can you tell me your reasons you think Ron Paul would be a good choice ? what are some key points that make him so different ??

I will differ you to the numerous Ron Paul supporting threads here on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Even though I did not vote for her, she did clean up a lot of corrupt politicians here. A couple are in jail now I understand.

I don't want her to run either, but that does not change the fact that the liars from the other side are spreading propaganda, knowing they are lies. Why do people lie to defend a corrupt politician?

I think the same way about both Parties. You about have to be corrupt to belong to one and spread the propaganda for them. Partisans from both Parties are the Problem.

My number one question is similar to yours. Why would anyone want Obama for President?

There is nobody running yet I'd want to be President. None of them. Obama however is the worst of the whole bunch. He even has his groupies running all over the Internet lying for him. How sad is that? They don't even care about him breaking his promises and all the lies that are on tape in context I'm sure they have seen themselves.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Right-wing populism?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That guy wearing the Steelers jacket made a bad impression for Steeler fans.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As long as Republicans keep letting liberals pick our nominee, we are doomed.

Liberals could tolerate McCain in 2008, so let's choose him! See how that worked out.

Don't bring up Bush, because, as good as he was, running against Algore and Kerry, the choice was a no-brainer.

Republicans: We can't go with Palin because liberals and the media hates her. We can't go with Trump because the media will make fun of him. Hey let's go with Romney! Yeah the media and liberals won't treat him as bad. Yeah that will work!

Better start realizing this Repulicans, because I for one, will not tolerate another McCain type disaster in 2012.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't know who would vote for her. Her track record speaks for itself. She was governor of Alaska for 20 months before she resigned during her first term citing mounting legal bills to fight ethics charges from her adversaries. In my eyes, she left a job half done. She couldn't handle it. The population of Alaska as of July 2009 was 698,473. The population of Austin, TX as of the 2010 census is 790,390. The way i see it, she couldn't handle running a state with a population that was slightly smaller than one of my state's good sized cities.

Even with those fun facts there are still some who would seek to make her the president of over 300 million Americans?

No, thanks.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'd rather elect Bugs Bunny as President...

I'd rather elect my left nut...

I'd rather elect a dead Osama bin Laden as commander in chief of the U.S. than Sarah Palin.

I don't think she'll ever get it, but if it were to happen, I would leave the country the next day. I can't stand the religious fanatics who are unable to separate the church and state. You listen to her interviews and it's almost like one of the dumb bimbos from my high school are up there trying to be taken seriously. If she gets elected, I hope to see Ashton Kutcher come running out of nowhere saying that he just pulled off the greatest punked episode ever.

The woman makes up words on accident and then right wingers defend her. Oh yeah, she's a maverick. She hunts her own food. Bulls**t. She's probably got a lower IQ than Bush, and I don't want her as my president.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

A better question is, why would anyone vote again for Obama? He's been terrible and Palin would definitely be better than him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Because most Americans are dumbed downed, distracted and distraught.

They do not pay enough attention to what is really going on..........they would rather watch dancing with the stars and read Twilight than the Senate and Congressional channels. They do not keep track of how their reps are voting nor do they care or demonstrate...........they have no balls.

They are brain washed sheep and deserve everything coming to them.

I have no respect for a group of people I have continuely warned to get off the track, the train is coming and yet they stand upon the tracks, glassy eyed and numbed...............so be it.

They don't have enough balls to unite and strike against the PTB............and thus keep allowing the tyranny to continue to spread to throughout the entire planet.
edit on 25-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
I'd rather elect Bugs Bunny as President...

LOL he would be perfect IMO! He's sly, got a way with words, and dresses like a transvestite!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Starred..............and if Palin by some chance, gains power in DC I will relinquish my USA Citizenship and move to another country.

Eight years of GWB (Yahoo cowboy) was bad enough.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
she'll be the most vindictive president ever. it would be an open checkbook on taxpayer's money for the republican party and all her friends.

it would be elitism, cronyism, corporate and oil greed 15x worse than bush, cheney and rumsfield combined.

basically a female version of bush jr. both have the same level of ignorance and lack of intelligence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russh50
At least she was an actual Governor not just a newly elected US Senator with 175 days actual time in office before he ran for the office.

Funny you should mention that seeing as Obama was state Senator from 97-04, then US Senator from 04-08. - where's the 175 days again?

Originally posted by Russh50
Please vote with knowledge

Knowledge - Gotta give you points for spelling it correctly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well... all politicians suck, and Paling being female... Let's just say I my glass is half full

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Only thing she is good for is bending over. shes a joke!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What qualifications are required to be a puppet? Heck you don't have to even be a citizen these days. She won't do any better or worse then any other president. Isn't it amazing to see how fired up folks get over the false divide and distraction of who the next president will be when it doesn't matter a hill of beans because who ever gets in is hand picked for thier turn at puppet figurehead. Keep feuding over partisan labels folks while America crumbles, at least it will keep you distracted from our fate till our final demise.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
To answer your question: "Why would anyone want Palin for President?"

I DON'T KNOW!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirk Gently
I don't know who would vote for her. Her track record speaks for itself. She was governor of Alaska for 20 months before she resigned during her first term citing mounting legal bills to fight ethics charges from her adversaries. In my eyes, she left a job half done. She couldn't handle it. The population of Alaska as of July 2009 was 698,473. The population of Austin, TX as of the 2010 census is 790,390. The way i see it, she couldn't handle running a state with a population that was slightly smaller than one of my state's good sized cities.

Even with those fun facts there are still some who would seek to make her the president of over 300 million Americans?

No, thanks.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

OMG >>> EXACTLY YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NAIL R & L

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join