It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would Anyone Want Palin For President?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can you Honestly tell me how you think she is ready for the commander-in-chief of America ?

can you list anything that tells us she is ready to be president?

Can you list anything telling us ..she just aint ready for the president seat and probably never will be?

Why Sarah Palin Shouldn’t Run
www.nationalreview.com...

Not to mention the things she don't support like
scince and medical research ..

She might be hot looking but her brains are a bit scrambled IMO

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't think she's ready for "mother & house wife", let alone Commander & Chief.
That woman is a train wreck...

fun to watch, but from a lonnng way away.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
1-she hunts meese
2-she winks alot
3-she compares herself to a dog
wife..awesome....
president...............................................maybe.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
She'd just be a re-run of George Bush. One has to ask how any of the candidates who get nominated are actually considered worthy of the presidency by the people who vote.
edit on 25-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At least she was an actual Governor not just a newly elected US Senator with 175 days actual time in office before he ran for the office. He had /has no experience and it is showing in all things from the TSA, to foreign policy, to unemployment, to violating the War Powers Act, should I keep going????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

I don't even find her that hot looking myself. She is arrogant and ignorant, a dangerous combination. She's under qualified, by a long shot. And no, the "job" she did in Alaska doesn't count for (sugar). She's an airhead and has proven as much any time she dared to do an honest interview.

Seriously, Katie Courick? KATIE COURICK? When smiley mcgee the 3 foot news cutie brings you down, you should be really really REALLY ashamed.

But....

She's quite possibly mildly retarded, and has pledged undying support for Israel.

Yup, she's gonna win folks
edit on 25-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

should I keep going????

going with what? The 1 thing you said about Palin, or your useless diatribe against Obama that has nothing to do with the thread?
edit on 25-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think it would be interesting if you answered those questions of Mr. Obama-prior to his election.

Will anything convince you she is ready to be POTUS? If not, another Palin hit thread.

I think ATS better get a Anti-Palin deidcated thread channel going.... Gonna be a long election season (and Palin isn't even running-how that is hate at it's finest)

edit on 5/25/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Compared to the current President she looks pretty good, but being better that what is currently in office doesn't make a good president. Who cares really, the good ones just get assasinated anyway.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I can't say for certain why I don't trust her but I don't. Just a feeling. Maybe I don't think other leaders would respect her or think she was tough enough. Her nice looks I feel could hinder the way she is perceived.

Now Op you didn't ask but I have to say as for females I don't care for Hillary either, BUT Hillary comes across as one tough bulldog with the looks to match the attitude. Not that she is running anyway.
Oh h*** I don't like any of them male or female but good question.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Bachrk because: add on

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As opposed to Obama's 57 states remark, police acting stupidly in Mass when they arrested his buddy for breaking and entering. Look the time for the left is over I am not saying she should be president, I am saying that I don't want another version of American Idol when it comes to elections. Please vote with knowledge

link   
PLEASE, oh please Sarah run for president. Please! I can hear the late nite pundits already and I'm LMAO!
Palin/Bachman ticket anyone?

link   
I don't know if you guys have seen this before, but it's a facepalm x 20 to the power of 100.

(Haha, the video embed code has KKK in it.)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I feel sorry for all of you who voted for what we have now.

link   

Palin will do fine.
We'll need a President, with common sense.

“Common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done.”
C.E. Stowe

link   
reply to post by windword

Please don't place my son's future in the hands of that woman for the sake of jokes. She's plenty joke worthy where she's at.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Can you list anything telling us ..she just aint ready for the president seat and probably never will be?

You mean kinda like Obama? The way I see it, is that she can't screw up any more then Obama already has. Does that sound like a good plan of action for anyone here? It shouldn't, that's why we need...

...Ron Paul in office for 2012!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't know, too much crack?
Or stupidity.

She isn't fit to watch MY DOG!
edit on 25-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

awesome find, have you ever seen idiocracy? that is so sad that people think its cool to support political figures you know absolutely nothing about

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would rather flip through the phonebook, point at a name, and elect that person as president. Sarah Palin is a joke, she does not even deserve to be called a politician. I see her as a stupid high school girl who has never fully grown up. You know this country has just about hit rock bottom when we take an idiot like Sarah Palin seriously as a politician.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well at least we know if she becomes president, if the going gets tough, she will quit and get a job with Fox. We can't be certain of what other people might do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join